• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Inaugural concert

Steelerfan

Reaction score
One of the events I read in a Washington Post article was that there will be a concert on the mall. I'm trying to think of prospective performers who have publically leaned right (as opposed to the lefties like Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi). All I can come up with so far are Kid Rock, Lynryrd Skynyrd, and Ted Nugent (aka "one hit wonder"-I can't stand him). Any others?

Johnny Ramone
Alice Cooper
Gene Simmons
Hank Williams Jr

Duh, I wasn't even thinking of Country music stars. Of course most of them lean right. Should have thought of that myself.

Nick Cannon could be emcee. I don't know if he's conservative, but he is pro-Life

Last edited:
Duh, I wasn't even thinking of Country music stars. Of course most of them lean right. Should have thought of that myself.

Nick Cannon could be emcee. I don't know if he's conservative, but he is pro-Life

Tim McGraw is the only liberal in country that I can think of.

Donnie Iris.

To start off, I would have Carl Lewis sing the National Anthem.

One of the events I read in a Washington Post article was that there will be a concert on the mall. I'm trying to think of prospective performers who have publically leaned right (as opposed to the lefties like Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi). All I can come up with so far are Kid Rock, Lynryrd Skynyrd, and Ted Nugent (aka "one hit wonder"-I can't stand him). Any others?

Did you just call The Nuge a one hit wonder?

Ask Elton John to play.......oh riiight...He said he would refuse to play at Trump's inaugural.

Imagine that....being able to refuse service if it goes against what you believe in...good thing Elton doesn't bake cakes

Ask Elton John to play.......oh riiight...He said he would refuse to play at Trump's inaugural.

Imagine that....being able to refuse service if it goes against what you believe in...good thing Elton doesn't bake cakes

That sir, was a must share. Bravo.

Did you just call The Nuge a one hit wonder?

I was thinking the same thing! Cat scratch fever? wango tango? wang dang on a sweet poontang? Stranglehold? Free for all? Sweet sally? Just what the doctor ordered? and 30-40 more,,,,,,,,,

Lynard Skynard would be a good choice.
Lol at the Kanye comment. I heard the dude may be in for a divorce as well. Those Kardashians ruin a lot of ****

Kiss in full make up singing God of Thunder would make libtards cry and piss themselves.

I've seen KISS in full makeup. I would approve. Detroit Rock City.