• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Inflation is sky high. Any ideas why?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Well.

6amfln.jpg

Come on mr wizard tell me! I can’t keeping refreshing, I’m dying here. Tell me!!!

I'll give an honest answer. I may be wrong, but here goes.

The political cronies in the US are now globalist, and that only works if the powerful middle class no longer has any clout. The only way that happens is to shrink the numbers of the middle class to be a non-issue.

So, this nonsense happens. I have yet to see any market force that would take this big of a bite out of our economy. So, I am convinced that it is just an intentional inflationary play on the part of those who would benefit from it.

There's my tinfoil hat.

I'll give an honest answer. I may be wrong, but here goes.

The political cronies in the US are now globalist, and that only works if the powerful middle class no longer has any clout. The only way that happens is to shrink the numbers of the middle class to be a non-issue.

So, this nonsense happens. I have yet to see any market force that would take this big of a bite out of our economy. So, I am convinced that it is just an intentional inflationary play on the part of those who would benefit from it.

There's my tinfoil hat.
Would be fun to see what happens if everyone in the working class pulls all their money out of the stock market and quits working.

They'd probably still be in the drive thru at Starbucks after 2:days...

Eat the rich....

Clearly it is because we are combating climate change

The solution is bigger government and higher taxes. Print up money and increase debt. This idea people have about producing our own stuff from our own resources is just outrageous. Get with the new world order of enslavement to the communists.

Lots of money around the world being given to people not working during Covid lockdown and governments still throwing money around, lockdown leading to reduction in supply of goods and services.

Drastically reduced supply of goods and services without a corresponding reduction in demand, leads to more money chasing fewer goods and services which ultimately causes inflation as buyers bid up the price (and sellers also take advantage of people's desperation)

Add in businesses that were in lockdown, not only have to cover current costs + a reasonable profit - they have to recoup losses from being shutdown.

Throw in the fact I think the OPEC cartel is deliberately minimising oil production which has lead to massive increases in fuel costs.

Net result of all these factors is hefty Inflation.

Lots of money around the world being given to people not working during Covid lockdown and governments still throwing money around, lockdown leading to reduction in supply of goods and services.

Drastically reduced supply of goods and services without a corresponding reduction in demand, leads to more money chasing fewer goods and services which ultimately causes inflation as buyers bid up the price (and sellers also take advantage of people's desperation)

Add in businesses that were in lockdown, not only have to cover current costs + a reasonable profit - they have to recoup losses from being shutdown.

Throw in the fact I think the OPEC cartel is deliberately minimising oil production which has lead to massive increases in fuel costs.

It's all deliberate. And still, the inflation we see is not justified to the extent that prices are increasing. Something smells fishy.

we'll have none of that logic around here.

supply ships supplying the tankers in the ocean are not operating due to the trains not being sent with product made from 5 year-old chinese labor.

All due to democrat policies. Got it

So lets see….
Artificially lessened supplies
Printed trillions of money creating a huge demand for products
An outright attack on fossil fuels driving transportation costs through the roof..
a pandemic policy driven labor shortage adding to supply issues…

Man i cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening….

Dumbshits gotta do dumb ****

….but hot dog prices fell last summer by .16c