• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Instagram censors veteran

This happens all the time. All it takes is for somebody to flag something as inappropriate, then it gets reviewed by some hipster who hates Trump and they ban it. Even if it gets put back up, it's a pain in the *** for the poster. Dems have people whose job is to flag stuff on FB, Youtube, etc and get it banned. Every so often there's some outrage and it's restored by usually the person just stays banned.

Like I said before, people have contracted TDS and it's a truly nasty virus. Makes people hate, unwilling to listen to reason or any practical arguments, and makes them want to remove the President by any means necessary.

This is really unlike anything we've ever seen in our lifetime.

This is really unlike anything we've ever seen in our lifetime.

The Communists are taking over

George Washington mural 'traumatizes' San Fran students

A San Francisco school district may remove an 83-year-old mural of President George Washington from, ironically, George Washington High School because it “traumatizes students and community members.”

The group claims the mural “glorifies slavery, genocide, colonization, manifest destiny, white supremacy, oppression, etc.,” the Richmond District Blog recently reported.

“At its conclusion, the group voted and the majority recommended that the ‘Life of Washington’ mural be archived and removed because the mural does not represent SFUSD values...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...bt_ee=wrEk+b/wVQyPqIV/aqoVK+BkU8jBZl3PI0aX3kb

These are scary times. People are losing their damn minds.

Add to this. twitter banned some very vocal right folks. But but but. Let that left file continue without a thought

Facebook is removing a host of prominent far-right and/or anti-Semitic political figures like Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Paul Joseph Watson, and Laura Loomer from both Facebook and Instagram, the company announced Thursday.

Many of the influencers impacted by the ban have already been banned from other platforms, like Yiannopoulos who was banned from Twitter in 2016. Jones had been exclusively using Instagram since a ban from several major platforms last year. Loomer was banned from Twitter last year for spreading misinformation about Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar. Farrakhan had a video removed from Facebook last year that compared Jewish people to termites.

I wonder if Joe Rogan has Alex Jones on his show again that he's next.

And Farrakhan is far-right? Idiots.

I wonder if Joe Rogan has Alex Jones on his show again that he's next.

And Farrakhan is far-right? Idiots.

I love JR PC. Dude has just opened his mind to everything and is funny as ****. Doesn’t hurt he seems (seems) to be slightly right

They knew they had to ban at least 1 person from the left just so they can point to them when they get accused of bias. Apparently Farrakhan drew the short stick.

I love JR PC. Dude has just opened his mind to everything and is funny as ****. Doesn’t hurt he seems (seems) to be slightly right

I think JR might be slightly left. But I don't care, guy isn't afraid to have debates with opposing viewpoints and just comes across as a genuine person. Imagine what he's had to put up with w/ that Hollywood culture?

When I've watched his comedy bits, he comes across as a pretty intelligent and intuitive type of guy, someone that has his pulse on basic human behavior and can turn that into a joke. I'm a fan.

They knew they had to ban at least 1 person from the left just so they can point to them when they get accused of bias. Apparently Farrakhan drew the short stick.

Noticed it was all right-wingers, and then 1 Farrakhan.

They've retracted the Farrakan is far-right flub.

Eric Trump on Hannity was awesome. I look forward to the campaign to re-elect my father. He's going to win because of how he's turned this country around and the Democrats are going down because they're (brief pause) deranged. He totally nailed it.

They've retracted the Farrakan is far-right flub.

Eric Trump on Hannity was awesome. I look forward to the campaign to re-elect my father. He's going to win because of how he's turned this country around and the Democrats are going down because they're (brief pause) deranged. He totally nailed it.

I watched that too. Good stuff.

I find it hilarious that you you say "seems to be slightly right".
He's made mention on his PC a few times about being perceived both left and right and people making comments for and against him both ways.
I don't think he likes classification.
I would "label" him a Libertarian if anything. He supported Ron Paul back in the day when he ran for President.

I, too love listening to him.
He's intelligent, allows people to formulate complete thoughts, and calls people out when something doesn't make sense and/or if he can refute it with facts.
He's ALL about finding out the truth and people using FACTS for their arguments.

I would love nothing more than to have Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, and Sam Harris be the moderators for all of our Presidential Debates.

I think JR might be slightly left. But I don't care, guy isn't afraid to have debates with opposing viewpoints and just comes across as a genuine person. Imagine what he's had to put up with w/ that Hollywood culture?

When I've watched his comedy bits, he comes across as a pretty intelligent and intuitive type of guy, someone that has his pulse on basic human behavior and can turn that into a joke. I'm a fan.

And just in time to prove my point.
LOL