• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Instant justice

pretty sure elfie will find racism in this.

I'm glad that the victim was able to eradicate these losers. Someone commented on a message board that they weren't intending any harm because they "only" had a knife. What a maroon.

That getaway car driver looks like a real winner in life....

Which board libtard will take the side of the criminals? I'm betting on... hmmmm....Trog.

Pfft... WTF do I care? Unlike your bleeding heart that would have wept for their souls had they been aborted.

Pfft... WTF do I care? Unlike your bleeding heart that would have wept for their souls had they been aborted.

Swing, miss.

At least these souls had a chance at life, a chance to turn into decent human beings. Thankfully they've been eradicated after being given their chance at life.

Those aborted souls...one will never know, eh?

Eric Holder would have declared the thieves refugees and arrested the homeowner for a hate crime.

At least these souls had a chance at life, a chance to turn into decent human beings. Thankfully they've been eradicated after being given their chance at life.

Those aborted souls...one will never know, eh?

You'll be paying for one of them for the rest of her life and possibly supported all of them already.

We'll never know about them much like the immigrants and refugees who don't make it into our country. I thought that was a good thing?

You'll be paying for one of them for the rest of her life and possibly supported all of them already.

We'll never know about them much like the immigrants and refugees who don't make it into our country. I thought that was a good thing?

WTF ? So these three were supposed to have beed aborted?

Comments like yours are precisely why libtards think they always win. They jump from inane one "point" to another so you can never nail them.- AC

Your drivel about immigrants as it relates to this, holy ****.

Last edited:

Perhaps, maybe, ok...so what? WTF does that have to do with the fact that they got what they deserved?

Were we discussing immigrants? Pretty sure we weren't. So now you're equating the death of millions of babies who never get a chance at life with immigrants?

That sir is indeed rich. Where does one begin destroying those comparisons?

You want to switch the discussion to immigration, by all means, but realize there's no comparison of aborted fetuses (murder) with our country wanting immigration to be "legal."

Now, take your sympathetic Liberal *** and watch this video. Realize...truly realize...that we cannot make a difference through immigration. You bleeding hearts that want to make a difference need to pack your bags, head to these poor, downtrodden countries, and help them rebuild their economies, their infrastructure, their education and create jobs. WE CAN'T MAKE A DENT through immigration. Facts. They hurt.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LPjzfGChGlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
The globalists don't care about helping anybody. These immigrants are just the rocks they are catapulting into the walls of self sufficient nations. All they care about is bringing down economies, and breaking systems so that a global government can take over.

They nearly ruined Europe with the strategy but it seems that they are slowly starting to wake up as Brexit shows. More conservatives are being elected.

You libs are all in favor of paying people to have kids but then blame pro-life people when they actually go ahead and have them. Hilarious.

Basic economic principle...when you subsidize a behavior, you encourage more of it. People aren't having these kids because they lack access to abortion. They are having these kids because liberals make it financially feasible for them to have them.

WTF ? So these three were supposed to have beed aborted?

They were aborted... in about the 65th trimester... and there was much rejoicing.

I'm just pointing out the irony and hypocrisy.

Eh, never like to see the loss of life, but if these 3 were so stupid to not realize there are consequences their actions, so be it.

They were aborted... in about the 65th trimester... and there was much rejoicing.

I'm just pointing out the irony and hypocrisy.

You really are a colossal dumbass at times.

So using your logic, killing Timothy McVeigh was equivalent to an abortion.

You can't see the oceans of difference and lack of any similarity between killing a baby before it's had a chance at life and the killing of a human being that was about to kill another human being or the killing of a human being that had killed hundreds of human beings.

I'm beginning to realize you're a disturbed individual. You laugh at kids dying (see my signature). You find sympathy for would-be murderers about to kill innocent humans. You have no compassion or sympathy for babies being killed by the millions. You rationalize it all by saying that 3 would-be murderers are no different than an innocent infant.

Last edited:
You really are a colossal dumbass at times.

So using your logic, killing Timothy McVeigh was equivalent to an abortion.

You can't see the oceans of difference and lack of any similarity between killing a baby before it's had a chance at life and the killing of a human being that was about to kill another human being or the killing of a human being that had killed hundreds of human beings.

I'm beginning to realize you're a disturbed individual. You laugh at kids dying (see my signature). You find sympathy for would-be murderers about to kill innocent humans. You have no compassion or sympathy for babies being killed by the millions. You rationalize it all by saying that 3 would-be murderers are no different than an innocent infant.

Strawman after strawman after strawman with you.

So Tim, if an early 20s heroin addict commits armed robbery of a drug store, what are you hoping the outcome is? He gets shot dead?

Strawman after strawman after strawman with you.

So Tim, if an early 20s heroin addict commits armed robbery of a drug store, what are you hoping the outcome is? He gets shot dead?

Really, I'm the one laying strawmen arguments? You won't even stay on topic. We're discussing 3 would-be murderers who ran into a guy with a gun. They died. Good. If you attempt to kill an innocent human being, you deserve said reward.

That has nothing to do with abortions, immigrants, or heroin addicts - all arguments you introduced. It's a specific incident to which bad guys met a justifiable end. And, as Indy accurately predicted, you came along to defend the wrong side of the equation. Just as laughing at little children dying is wrong.

A little boy dies on a trampoline when an illegal immigrant drives a car into his yard. Trog: "That was a reallly funny and bizarre story"

4 would-be-murderers invade someone's home, but 3 are shot dead by the homeowner: Trog's interpretation - What a sad and meaningless loss of good life.

Last edited:
Really, I'm the one laying strawmen arguments? You won't even stay on topic. We're discussing 3 would-be murderers who ran into a guy with a gun. They died. Good. If you attempt to kill an innocent human being, you deserve said reward.

That has nothing to do with abortions, immigrants, or heroin addicts - all arguments you introduced. It's a specific incident to which bad guys met a justifiable end. And, as Indy accurately predicted, you came along to defend the wrong side of the equation. Just as laughing at little children dying is wrong.

A little boy dies on a trampoline when an illegal immigrant drives a car into his yard. Trog: "That was a reallly funny and bizarre story"

4 would-be-murderers invade someone's home, but 3 are shot dead by the homeowner: Trog's interpretation - What a sad and meaningless loss of good life.

To Trogs defense he never said they were good lives. I don't necessarily think he is defending the dead perps as much as he is just trying to raise a point about incongruities in a line of thinking. I think he is off the mark with his line of reasoning for sure but not as far as being against the outcome of the shooting. Although I could be wrong sometimes it is hard to tell with his scattered thinking and comparisons.

To Trogs defense he never said they were good lives. I don't necessarily think he is defending the dead perps as much as he is just trying to raise a point about incongruities in a line of thinking. I think he is off the mark with his line of reasoning for sure but not as far as being against the outcome of the shooting. Although I could be wrong sometimes it is hard to tell with his scattered thinking and comparisons.

He has also never said that immigrant lives fetal lives or criminal lives are good or bad lives. He has attempted to equate the lives of the aborted fetus, tthe immigrant, and the criminal.

He has attempted saying that being outraged over the abortion of babies while accepting the death of these three is somehow hypocrisy.

He has argued that it is a hypocrisy to worry about the future of aborted babies while not caring about the potential future of immigrants.

Scattered is an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app