• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iran and world powers clinch historic nuclear deal

smack

Ted Cruz: Iranian Deal Makes Obama “Leading Financier of Terrorism Against Americans in the World”

“Iran got everything they wanted. This deal ensures that Iran, either number one will acquire nuclear weapons or number two, will necessitate military action from the United States or Israel. In addition to that, if this deal goes through and I hope that Congress steps up and stops it, billions of dollars will flow from the United States of America to Iran, the leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world. That money will be spent by jihadist terrorists to murder Americans, to murder Israelis, to murder Europeans. If this deal goes through the Obama administration will be the leading financier of terrorism against Americans in the world. I’ve heard this referred to before as the “Jihadist Stimulus Bill".

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/517491813411372386/

195864.jpeg

Last edited:
70% of Iranians are under 35, well educated and pro western. The real reason Israel doesn't like this deal isn't related to security,
its because Iran can be very competitive with them economically in the region. Saudia Arabia doesn't like this deal because now
Iran will be competitive in oil markets.

If Iran could be an economic success, they would be the leading westernizer of the Middle East.
Their religious leaders are nuts, but so are ours.

The difference being that our religious "leaders" don't have their finger on the button...THEIRS DO...

I thought this was an interesting read from a non-politician:

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/15/8967147/iran-nuclear-deal-jeffrey-lewis

The media circles the wagons for Obama all the time. While this guy isn't media, that is all this is.

So when they make the bomb, supposedly we will know about it. But we have to give 24-28 days notice before we can see anything. So basically, the only way we will really know about it is the way we would have known about before this ****** up deal and that is if our intelligence gets lucky and finds out.

Then what? Let's say we know about it. What do we do about it? If it happens under this President's watch you can be assured it will be nothing.

So there you have it. We gave them sanctions relief, basically money to build the bomb, for nothing.

What do you think is the alternative? Our intelligence capability thought there was WMD in Iraq? .

That old chestnut, huh? That all ya got? Won't even waste my time with it. But I think you GREATLY underestimate U.S. intelligence gathering capabilities......imo, it's second to none with the possible exception of Israel. It's the bureaucratic in-fighting and red tape that causes the intel to fall into black holes where, if it's ever heard from again, it's usually too late.

That old chestnut, huh? That all ya got? Won't even waste my time with it. But I think you GREATLY underestimate U.S. intelligence gathering capabilities......imo, it's second to none with the possible exception of Israel. It's the bureaucratic in-fighting and red tape that causes the intel to fall into black holes where, if it's ever heard from again, it's usually too late.
Problem is that the govt is more interested in gathering intel on the Tea Party, John Roberts, and GOP leaders in Congress, but not so much on the Muzzies.

Problem is that the govt is more interested in gathering intel on the Tea Party, John Roberts, and GOP leaders in Congress, but not so much on the Muzzies.

Exactly. Hell they were told of the Boston bombers by Russia and did **** about it. The IRS, WH and other government agencies want to squash the Tea party and obviously don't have time to deal with trivial non-sense like terrorism.

BTW they've been compiling meta data for years and haven't stopped a damn thing with it. The problem is they have so much data that everything gets lost in the weeds. Rand Paul is 100% right on that.

How deep into Mexico do I have to move to be out of the blast zone?
Hang with El Chapo and you'll be okay.

We just made a deal with the DEVIL.

DUBAI/BEIRUT July 18 (Reuters) - Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei withheld his verdict on Iran's nuclear deal on Saturday but in a fiery address vowed enduring opposition to the United States and its Middle East policies, saying Washington sought Iran's 'surrender'.

In an speech at a Tehran mosque punctuated by chants of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel", Khamenei said he wanted politicians to examine the agreement to ensure national interests were preserved, as Iran would not allow the disruption of its revolutionary principles or defensive abilities.

An arch conservative with the last word on high matters of state, Khamenei repeatedly used the phrase "whether this text is approved or not", implying the accord has yet to win definitive backing from Iran's factionalised political establishment.

"Whether the deal is approved or disapproved, we will never stop supporting our friends in the region and the people of Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Bahrain and Lebanon. Even after this deal our policy towards the arrogant U.S. will not change," he said.

Under the agreement reached on Tuesday, sanctions will be gradually removed in return for Iran accepting long-term curbs on a nuclear programme that the West has suspected was aimed at creating a nuclear bomb. Iran denies it seeks a nuclear bomb.

Khamenei's combative remarks about U.S. policies in the Middle East may sit awkwardly with a diplomatic offensive Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif plans in coming days in the wake of the deal.

We just made a deal with the DEVIL. .

And the devil won..............

Iran’s president goes on TV to tell his nation Iran got everything it wanted from nuclear deal and much more

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani is publicly boasting how Iran got everything it wanted from the deal and much, much more.

Here are excerpts of a televised speech he delivered to the nation on July 14th:

“Our objective was to have the nuclear program and have sanctions lifted.
“At first they wanted us to have 100 centrifuges; now we will have 6,000.
“They wanted restrictions of 25 years; now it’s 8.
“First they said we could only have IR1 centrifuges, now we can have IR6, 7 and 8, advanced centrifuges.
“[At first they said our] heavy water plant at Arak had to be dismantled; but now it will remain with heavy water under conditions.
“[At first they said the nuclear facility at] Fordo had to be closed; now we will have 1,000 centrifuges there….
“In future days when UNSC comes with new resolution, all 6 of their previous resolutions will be lifted….
“Honorable Iranian nationals, all sanctions, including on missiles, will be lifted on days of implementation. Not suspended, lifted!
“Today is the end of oppressive sanctions. The chain of sanctions is broken….
“Today people in Lebanon and Palestine are happy because Zionists have tried to block this deal but failed….
“Oh great nation of Iran this is the beginning of a new movement, I tell you!”

These remarks were reported via Twitter by Thomas Erdbrink, the New York Times’ correspondent in Tehran.

MpsmnVD.jpg

It's all about the ***-clown's legacy. HE needs to put as many things on the board as possible to fill his library. Whether they are real accomplishments or not does not matter. It's all about HIS perception of newsworthiness and what HE sees as fair and just. Look at what HE's done so far, all good in HIS mind but to hell with the rest of ya.

LEGACY.jpg

None of this is hard to understand if you understand Obama. And it has taken me a number of years to do that, because even though I disagreed with him on just about everything, it has been hard for me to accept that we could have a President who does not like the country. And this guy does not like the country.

He thinks the USA and Israel are unjust. Therefore, he is going to allow another nuclear country in the region to balance Israel. If they can send one into the USA, all the better. Keep us in check too, for all the evil we have done. Just think of him asking Israel to go back to pre-1967 borders. Contemplate that. They won a war, and now are being ask to give back what they won. You know what? Let's give the Cardinals the Super Bowl 43 trophy. They haven't won **** since 1947. Let's give it to them. How do you all think that would go over?

It is hard to grasp. Even Clinton, as much as he was an ***, I do not think disliked the country. I jusgt wonde how much more damage he can inflict in the next year and a half. Especially with the ***** Republicans we have in charge, McConnell and Boehner.

It's all about the ***-clown's legacy. HE needs to put as many things on the board as possible to fill his library. Whether they are real accomplishments or not does not matter. It's all about HIS perception of newsworthiness and what HE sees as fair and just. Look at what HE's done so far, all good in HIS mind but to hell with the rest of ya.

LEGACY.jpg

Yep, legacy.

First president to receive a Nobel Peace Prize... for doing absolutely nothing.

First gay president...gay marriage legalized.

First president to socialized healthcare...that nobody wanted.

First president to sign a nuke agreement with Iran...whatever it took, wasn't gonna let the customer Iran walk out the door unhappy. Legacy is job one.

And then you have this nut job that believes Obama finally earned his Peace Prize...

http://theweek.com/articles/566545/obama-finally-earned-nobel-peace-prize

add another legacy and tell your kids to roll out their prayer mats and bow down to Mecca

Obama praises moves to recognize Eid as holiday

President Barack Obama wished Muslims in America and around the world "Eid Mubarak!" or a blessed Eid, praising efforts to recognize the end of Ramadan as a holiday.

"The holiday is a reminder to every American of the importance of respecting those of all faiths and beliefs," he said in a statement that also hailed New York City's decision to add Eid to the official school calendar.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-praises-moves-recognize-eid-holiday-212755945.html

Well I'm sure Israel our most important ally in the mid-east is thrilled to death by the Big Red, White & Blue Dick we just rammed up their ********!

I can't stand this president he one dumb ******* piece of ****! And so is John Kerry. These ******** are setting the stage for WW3!

Muslims are the dredge of the earth! They need to be dealt with as their religion is ******* crazy!

Muslims have taken over 60% of Europe and now they are all migrating here to the USA...where in New York we have a jack *** governor who's giving minority tax breaks to new businesses for 10 years....DISGRACEFUL!!!

Their piece of **** bible encourages Muslims who embrace Islam to kill infidels..."anyone who doesn't embrace Islam and worship Allah". Now some might say that's crazy and just an extremists interpretation of the wording....WRONG!!! IT IS WRITTEN AS SUCH IN THEIR BIBLE....Check for yourself!

You never! NEVER EVER see any Muslim speak out against the violent acts of 9/11, Boston Bombing, ISIS, or random terrorist killings of innocent people! Because in their bible it is accepted punishment and justified!

These mother ******* needs to be rounded up and sent packing from this great nation and we need to turn up a big middle finger to the mid east and let all these ***** kill themselves!

They are ******* SAVAGES and deserve nothing this country can offer them!

DO NOT SUPPORT MUSLIM BASED BUSINESS!

IF YOU WALK INTO A STORE RUN BY THOSE PEOPLE....WALK RIGHT BACK OUT THE ******* DOOR!!

**** ISLAM AND **** ALL MUSLIMS! UNTIL YOU COME CLEAN AND START CONDEMING WHAT YOUR FELLOW ISLAM ***** ARE DOING TO INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD **** YOU!!!

Quit sugarcoating it and tell us how you really feel.

So Chicoman......if I'm reading that correctly, and certainly there can be misinterpretation on the interwebs since one can't read body language nor use facial expressions as a clue, what you're saying is "**** islam"?

Good read for anyone willing to look beyond the typical hysteria drummed-up by right-wing media, pundits and politicians.

Iran Ain’t Gonna Sneak Out Under This Deal
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/16...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Under the terms agreed to in Vienna, the country is going to be crawling with inspectors. No one’s covertly building a nuke under this regime.

All in all, therefore, the JCPOA provides for some impressive verification provisions to guard against sneak-out. That said, no one should be under any illusions. Detecting small, undeclared centrifuge plants is difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. But, perfection is not the right metric against which to assess a nonproliferation agreement. The real question is whether sneak-out is more likely with a deal or without one. And here the answer is clear: Sneak-out would be much more likely without a deal, because the IAEA’s powers to detect clandestine facilities would be much more limited.

I realize, of course, that all this talk of timely access, yellowcake monitoring, and procurement working groups isn’t exactly headline-grabbing (though, fortunately, since I’m now happily married, I have ceased trying to use them in chat-up lines). But, ultimately, it’s complex technical considerations that determine whether the JCPOA’s verification regime will prove effective. And, in the final analysis, the JCPOA does significantly enhance the ability of the IAEA to guard against sneak-out, the most likely pathway for Iran to acquire the Bomb. That’s not the only metric for assessing the deal — but it is a bloody important one.

So Chicoman......if I'm reading that correctly, and certainly there can be misinterpretation on the interwebs since one can't read body language nor use facial expressions as a clue, what you're saying is "**** islam"?

If you look over the last 50 years and see how they've conquered European countries from a population standpoint they are now doing the same thing to USA. And yes **** ISLAM!!!!

Good read for anyone willing to look beyond the typical hysteria drummed-up by right-wing media, pundits and politicians.

Iran Ain’t Gonna Sneak Out Under This Deal
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/07/16...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Under the terms agreed to in Vienna, the country is going to be crawling with inspectors. No one’s covertly building a nuke under this regime.

All in all, therefore, the JCPOA provides for some impressive verification provisions to guard against sneak-out. That said, no one should be under any illusions. Detecting small, undeclared centrifuge plants is difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. But, perfection is not the right metric against which to assess a nonproliferation agreement. The real question is whether sneak-out is more likely with a deal or without one. And here the answer is clear: Sneak-out would be much more likely without a deal, because the IAEA’s powers to detect clandestine facilities would be much more limited.

I realize, of course, that all this talk of timely access, yellowcake monitoring, and procurement working groups isn’t exactly headline-grabbing (though, fortunately, since I’m now happily married, I have ceased trying to use them in chat-up lines). But, ultimately, it’s complex technical considerations that determine whether the JCPOA’s verification regime will prove effective. And, in the final analysis, the JCPOA does significantly enhance the ability of the IAEA to guard against sneak-out, the most likely pathway for Iran to acquire the Bomb. That’s not the only metric for assessing the deal — but it is a bloody important one.

Tibs, first off, using a left-leaning rag like this to defend the ****** deal passed by our ****** President is rather ******.

Secondly, while the country may be "crawling" with inspectors, suggesting that these Inspector Clouseaus will have access to nuclear facilities at all times of the day is ludicrous. The "agreement" specifically states that there is a 24-day window from the initial request to inspect to when Iran must provide an answer. Even then, Iran doesn't have to allow an inspector to inspect anything.

Third, fully expect Iran to have a nuclear weapon within the first two years of the next presidency.

Third, fully expect Iran to have a nuclear weapon within the first two years of the next presidency.

Bomma don't care. He gets to make nice with His Muslim brothers and the disaster is the next guy's problem.