• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is anyone here still undecided?

I'm an ******* and I can't help it
Hey Stewey, take it easy. Your pig-faced candidate is taking over. You got what you wanted, it's time to rejoice. Let all the hate flow in.

tibbie the real hate is from the liberal side of the fence. There are many examples I could post, but they have all been posted here before....

Wanting immigrants to come here LEGALLY is not hate. Wanting back ground checks on "refugees" before they are allowed into this country is not hate either. It is being prudent.

Hitlery has concerts with rappers that spew hate against women and cops and any whites, yet that is fine with you and the media.

you are crying too much about something that hasn't even happened yet.....

Hey Stewey, take it easy. Your pig-faced candidate is taking over. You got what you wanted, it's time to rejoice. Let all the hate flow in.

Lol. ME take it easy?? Project much?

You sound like a goddammed broken record with these childish rants...you're clearly upset. Step away from your computer for a spell and take a deep breath.

Aren't there other things to do in Budapest?

Last edited:
Aren't there other things to do in Budapest?
Yes indeed, there's plenty to do. Thanks for reminding me. That's it for me on this board. Have fun guys, it's been real.

tibbie the real hate is from the liberal side of the fence. There are many examples I could post, but they have all been posted here before....

Wanting immigrants to come here LEGALLY is not hate. Wanting back ground checks on "refugees" before they are allowed into this country is not hate either. It is being prudent.

Hitlery has concerts with rappers that spew hate against women and cops and any whites, yet that is fine with you and the media.

you are crying too much about something that hasn't even happened yet.....

Stop trying to use logic,common sense and actually wanting to follow the law of our sovereign nation.

Nate Silver still showing Clinton with an easy win....I'm not falling for the Repubs having momentum. Saw this same thing in 2012 and Romney got blasted. Clinton with 290 electoral votes MINIMUM.

rIlgVW9.jpg

----------------------------------------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trumponstage.jpg

2016-election-clinton.jpg

Last edited: