• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is this a playoff team?

Last edited:
Last edited:
we are the first team in 90 years to have a wining record after 9 games despite being outgained in every single game.

this offense is beyond bad and the defense gives up way to many big plays. I am grateful to be 6-3 and winning is all that counts but we just can not compete with those teams that can score. Miami, Kansas city, the Bills the list goes on hell the Texans hung 30 on us. we just can't put up enough points to hang with the big boys.

Ben said it on his podcast, if we get into a shootout we just can't compete. the most points we scored this year is 26 and our defense put up 14 of those points
Hey look at it this way… when we inexplicably win the Super Bowl this season, we will wrest the title of worst offense to win a Super Bowl away from Baltimore…

Plus we can give lifetime contracts to Tomlin, Austin and Canada

Hey look at it this way… when we inexplicably win the Super Bowl this season, we will wrest the title of worst offense to win a Super Bowl away from Baltimore…

Plus we can give lifetime contracts to Tomlin, Austin and Canada
Stop! You're killing me!

Oh **** you died was reborn and he killed you again.😁

LeGone is a ****-ing idiot!

LeBron: " we are like the Pittsburgh Steelers, we haven't out gained or outscored any of our opponents"

How the hell are we 6-3 if we haven't outscored any of our opponents?

Salute the nation

LeGone is a ****-ing idiot!

LeBron: " we are like the Pittsburgh Steelers, we haven't out gained or outscored any of our opponents"

How the hell are we 6-3 if we haven't outscored any of our opponents?
I'll clean it up for LeBron...What he should of said was overall we've been outscored by 26 points...156 to 182...

Pretty amazing we are 6-3 being minus 26...

Go Lakers, Go Steelers...

This sums it up
F-1KjK-bAAA4HL_