• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIS blames Obama for their killing of American journalist.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
He underestimated ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are going by today. He underestimated Russia and Putin... He overestimates job creation and underestimates unemployment by making unemployed people either become underemployed or just quit looking for a job... Is there anything that this guy shoots straight on? It sure isn't his wife.
I doubt very much that this guy can even organize a community effectively.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
That is bizarre. Double posting 15 minutes apart.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Too bad that piece of **** PoloElfie isn't a journalist in Iraq captured by ISIS.
She needs to tell them that religion is the opiate of the masses and there is no God. Let us know how that works out.

Spike

Reaction score
Obama is ******* PISSED!

ISIS ‘has no place in the 21st century’

obama_slain_journalist.jpeg-07a00.jpg

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-isis-has-no-place-the-21st-century

---------------------

so, more tactical airstrikes or do we send in the B-52's and carpet bomb them all the way back to Syria?

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Right after that statement he went golfing. For real. He's a joke.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
very interesting...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08...-murderer-released-from-guantanamo-bay-139854

Was beheaded American journalist James Foley’s murderer released from Guantanamo Bay?

August 20, 2014 by Michele Kirk 156 Comments

The Islamic State militant group beheaded American photojournalist James Foley in retaliation for U.S. airstrikes in Iraq, according to reports Tuesday.

Foley, 40, was captured in Syria while on assignment for the Boston-based Global Post in 2012. He disappeared on Thanksgiving day. The terrorists released a video of the execution, which is being examined for authenticity by the White House.

A White House statement by National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said, “We have seen a video that purports to be the murder of U.S. citizen James Foley by ISIL. The intelligence community is working as quickly as possible to determine its authenticity. If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends. We will provide more information when it is available.”

A second prisoner, believed to be missing American journalist Steven Joel Sotloff, also appeared in the video as the killers sent a message directly to President Obama.

“The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision.”

The Washington Post reported on the possible significance to the orange jumpsuits worn by the prisoners, linking them to Guantanamo Bay, at least symbolically. Speculation and criticism for Obama’s recent release of dangerous GITMO prisoners immediately followed:
A European intelligence official said the British government was examining the video, and the speech of the purported executioner, to compare it with former Guantanamo Bay prisoners and other British residents believed to have joined the Islamic State.

Both prisoners in the video are wearing orange shirts and pants, similar to orange jumpsuits worn by detainees at the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. A similar outfit, believed to be a jihadist symbol of the prison, was worn by Nicholas Berg, an American businessman kidnapped in Iraq in 2004 whose execution by an Islamic State precursor organization was recorded on video and posted online.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/215604-obama-returns-to-golf-course-after-condemning-isis

Obama returns to golf course after condemning ISIS

Shortly after delivering a statement denouncing the execution of American journalist James Foley by Islamist militants in Iraq, President Obama hit the golf course on Wednesday.

Obama completed the statement at a school in Martha’s Vineyard where he is vacationing, before arriving minutes later at a local golf club.

The president planned to play a round with former Miami Heat star Alonzo Mourning, private equity investor Glenn Hutchins, and longtime friend Cy Walker‎, according to the White House.

It is the seventh round of golf for the president during his vacation on the Massachusetts island, but the first round since Sunday. The president briefly flew back to Washington Sunday night for meetings at the White House, but returned on Tuesday to his vacation home.

Last week, White House spokesman Eric Schultz acknowledged there were "ongoing complicated situations in the world" as the president was looking to squeeze in a summer vacation. But he said Obama had remained "engaged."

"I think, as many have observed over the past few days, there’s never a perfect time for the president to take some time away with his family," Schultz said.

"But I think we can also all agree that it’s valuable to recharge your batteries. And I just don't think the American people begrudge their president for taking some downtime with his family," he added.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lf-course-after-condemning-isis#ixzz3B37cIVjp
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Right after that statement he went golfing. For real. He's a joke.

No, he is what he is. He communicates who he is by his actions. He releases the taliban dream team for the miserable carcass or a deserter. Then he parades the deserter's hippie nouveaumuzloid rents out to the Rose Garden to tell the world "this is who I am.". He sends holder to Ferguson to comfort Brown's family, coddle the out-a-towners, and intimidate the duly elected prosecutor and would be jury. But show even common courtesy due parents who just lost their son to a gruesome display of savagery? A son whose blood is on his sodomite hands. It isn't in him because they're white and the perps are muslim. He is what he is. He screams it with his every action and inaction.

Why does this surprise anybody?

Let me add this. Note how sodom hussein refers to "ISIS" as "ISIL". Everybody else says "ISIS". He insists on ISIL. Why?

This is why...

levant.jpg

The Levant. You think he was "leading from behind" as ISIS consolidated and moved out of Syria? He facilitated it. Do you know how much blood this treasonous muzloid sodomite has on his hands? And he revels in it.

Oh, and one more thing. The Pope managed to find time to call and console the Foleys. But he probably doesn't play golf. And his gesture seems to signal that he cares.

Last edited:

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
No, he is what he is. He communicates who he is by his actions. He releases the taliban dream team for the miserable carcass or a deserter. Then he parades the deserter's hippie nouveaumuzloid rents out to the Rose Garden to tell the world "this is who I am.". He sends holder to Ferguson to comfort Brown's family, coddle the out-a-towners, and intimidate the duly elected prosecutor and would be jury. But show even common courtesy due parents who just lost their son to a gruesome display of savagery? A son whose blood is on his sodomite hands. It isn't in him because they're white and the perps are muslim. He is what he is. He screams it with his every action and inaction.

Why does this surprise anybody?

Let me add this. Note how sodom hussein refers to "ISIS" as "ISIL". Everybody else says "ISIS". He insists on ISIL. Why?

This is why...

levant.jpg

The Levant. You think he was "leading from behind" as ISIS consolidated and moved out of Syria? He facilitated it. Do you know how much blood this treasonous muzloid sodomite has on his hands? And he revels in it.

Oh, and one more thing. The Pope managed to find time to call and console the Foleys. But he probably doesn't play golf. And his gesture seems to signal that he cares.

As Hitchens clearly told us about TeaBaggers and their racist techniques ' Try anything once no matter how ridiculous, see if it sticks'

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/08...-on-beheaded-american-journalist-james-foley/

Images of President Obama smiling while Foley’s family grieved made for a harsh headline in the New York Daily News that read ‘Bam’s Golf War,’ and drew a variety of reactions from the city and the suburbs.

“He just doesn’t care. he’s an uncaring man,” Jacqueline Reynolds told CBS 2’s Tony Aiello.

“I think he gave his condolences. He did what he was supposed to do. I don’t think he should always drop his life for society,” Coney Island resident Dana Gilliam said.

At Pace University, Political Scientist Christopher Malone said that perception is reality for politicians.

“Something like this sort of reinforces the sense that maybe he is a little aloof, maybe he is a little isolated. I think that sort of narrative really is starting to take a toll six years into his presidency,” Malone said.

The President’s team stepped up on Thursday to show that the administration is engaged. Defense Secretary Hagel and Attorney General Holder promised justice for the Foley family.

While The Defense Secretary and Attorney General spoke, President Obama was once again playing golf.

The President did call Foley’s parents on Wednesday to express his sadness and solidarity.

Foley was Catholic and CBS News has confirmed that his parents received a condolence call from Pope Francis as well.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
wow. guess he did manage to get some class worked up from not attending a certain funeral.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
when will he make a phone call to get Sgt Tahmooressi out of a Mexican prison?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The President did call Foley’s parents on Wednesday to express his sadness and solidarity.

I thought cell phones weren't allowed on the golf course?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad that piece of **** PoloElfie isn't a journalist in Iraq captured by ISIS.

I wouldn't be taken alive fuckstick. I come from a long line of warriors and every day is a good day to die.

Spike

Reaction score
Kill em all and let Allah sort them out

oh yeah

nuke Mecca, blame it on ISIS

1394423501654.jpg

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I wouldn't be taken alive fuckstick. I come from a long line of warriors and every day is a good day to die.

LOL, your people out-surrendered the French. Not exactly a stellar war record.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Polio is about as fearsome as a cloudy day. Isis on the other hand is a group that needs a good killing. In fact they need some nerve gas.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

I can just picture your tribe now.

PoloElfie delivering the commencement speech at IWU (Indian Warrior University) some time last spring.

drunk-native-man.jpg

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I can just picture your tribe now.

PoloElfie delivering the commencement speech at IWU (Indian Warrior University) some time last spring.

drunk-native-man.jpg

Why would anyone even think of suggesting that you guys are racists? How wrong I've been all along....................