• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIS blames Obama for their killing of American journalist.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Why would anyone even think of suggesting that you guys are racists? How wrong I've been all along....................

Actually, this is a racist. Let me help light the way for you PoloCommie.

eric-holder.jpg

When someone watches the national craze of knockout occurring all over the country, with untold numbers of African Americans killing and/or maiming whites in this game and turns a blind eye...ok. When that same person sees that once a white man hits a black man in knockout and he subsequently presses Federal charges against that person, well...

thatsracist.gif

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Do you live near railroad tracks.

Or a busy freeway, bridge, tall building, cliff, body of water......?

eric-holder.jpg

When someone watches the national craze of knockout occurring all over the country, with untold numbers of African Americans killing and/or maiming whites in this game and turns a blind eye...ok. When that same person sees that once a white man hits a black man in knockout and he subsequently presses Federal charges against that person, well...

thatsracist.gif

Yeah but what about those Klan guys intimidating voters at the polls? Oh wait, they were black panthers, never mind.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

eric-holder.jpg

I can't believe Holder prays like that! We all know Jesus is white,Fox news told me so.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Have you wrung your hands to bloody stumps yet? How 'bout those teeth? Ground down to nubs with all the gnashing? Stop being so offended you'll live longer.

On second though, please....be offended.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Megyn Kelly is so smoking hot that I kinda lose track of what she's talking about.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe Holder prays like that! We all know Jesus is white,Fox news told me so.

Stay on topic Comrade. Holder is a racist. He's a model racist. He sets the standard.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Stay on topic Comrade. Holder is a racist. He's a model racist. He sets the standard.

Yeas and i'm a communist because i believe in civil rights and decency, idiot.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't be taken alive fuckstick. I come from a long line of warriors and every day is a good day to die.

please do us all a favor and go suck a Glock

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeas and i'm a communist because i believe in civil rights and decency, idiot.
Then you should be outraged that AG Holder refuses to prosecute black on white crime under the federal hate crimes statute. I guess not everyone's civil rights are protected.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Then you should be outraged that AG Holder refuses to prosecute black on white crime under the federal hate crimes statute. I guess not everyone's civil rights are protected.

This will not be replied to by PoloCommunist. Perfect explanation of the double standard.

Holder will indeed prosecute white on black crimes. I would like to see an instance where he's gone after a black on white crime.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
This will not be replied to by PoloCommunist. Perfect explanation of the double standard.

Holder will indeed prosecute white on black crimes. I would like to see an instance where he's gone after a black on white crime.

Polio will not respond because Holder has publicly acknowledged his racial bigotry and double standards.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

They can beat on you, but you can't them. Liberal double standard.

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE IS ACCUSED OF RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

09-27-2010 6:20 pm - Marc Schenker - Vancouver Liberal Examiner
Liberal Department of Justice (DOJ) attorney Chris Coates has accused Eric Holder’s DOJ of racism against whites. In these "blessed" times of the supposedly post-racial presidency of one Barack Obama, Americans are always told by liberals and Democrats (more like talked down to by them) that race is a thing of the past and that Obama was and is the "great uniter," who would finally make all Americans proud of their country for the first time. Or something like that. Why is it then that the rogue DOJ under the very same, so-called "post-racial" president is pursuing a policy of racism towards whites when it comes to voter rights and their equal enforcement?! Because this is not a post-racial America, after all, thanks to the Democrats. That’s why!
http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_29441.php

xjx

Reaction score
ISIS has bommas number. He just paid them (again) for the release of a prisoner. Undisclosed amount. But after releasing 5 top al quida officials plus 5 million dollars its clear the terrorists wi hold any or all americans for ransom cheney and bush wouldn't play that game, but bomma...the punk he is, has played right into thier hand. And you thought he was schooled in chicago thuggery. He has proven he in queen punk of chicago thuggery.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They can beat on you, but you can't them. Liberal double standard.

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE IS ACCUSED OF RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

09-27-2010 6:20 pm - Marc Schenker - Vancouver Liberal Examiner
Liberal Department of Justice (DOJ) attorney Chris Coates has accused Eric Holder’s DOJ of racism against whites. In these "blessed" times of the supposedly post-racial presidency of one Barack Obama, Americans are always told by liberals and Democrats (more like talked down to by them) that race is a thing of the past and that Obama was and is the "great uniter," who would finally make all Americans proud of their country for the first time. Or something like that. Why is it then that the rogue DOJ under the very same, so-called "post-racial" president is pursuing a policy of racism towards whites when it comes to voter rights and their equal enforcement?! Because this is not a post-racial America, after all, thanks to the Democrats. That’s why!
http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_29441.php
It's not about equality, it's about "justice", which for Holder and Bomma means "getting even".
Look for Bomma to give O.J. a pardon in His last week in office.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
will BO cave again.....

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman
Aug 26, 2014, 10:06 AM ET
By BRIAN ROSS, RHONDA SCHWARTZ and JAMES GORDON MEEK
BRIAN ROSS More From Brian »
ABC News Chief Investigative Correspondent

JAMES GORDON MEEK More From James »
Investigative Producer

RHONDA SCHWARTZ More From Rhonda »
Chief Investigative Producer

via GOOD MORNING AMERICA
PHOTO: Iraqi security forces hold up a flag of the the jihadist group ISIS that they captured during an operation to regain control of Dallah Abbas, 35 miles outside of Baghdad, Iraq on Jun 28, 2014.
Third Hostage, American Woman, Threatened By ISISNEXT VIDEO
US Reportedly Begins Surveillance Flights Over Syria
AUTO START: ON | OFF

A third American hostage held by ISIS has been identified as a 26-year-old American woman who was kidnapped a year ago while doing humanitarian relief work in Syria. The terror group is demanding $6.6 million and the release of U.S. prisoners for the life of the young woman, who the family requested not be identified.

She is the third of at least four Americans who were known to be held by ISIS, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. American journalist James Foley was executed by the group in a video that appeared online last week. Another writer, Steven Sotloff, was seen alive but under duress in the same footage.

In addition to the multi-million dollar ransom, the terror group has also demanded that the U.S. release Aafia Siddiqui, an MIT-trained neuroscientist who was convicted by the U.S. in 2010 of trying to kill U.S. officials two years before, according to a supporter of Siddiqui who has been in contact with the hostage’s family.

Spike

Reaction score
If I pay, do I get to keep her?