• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Italy to force citizens to take in migrants or face jail

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55891

I sure as **** can't see Trump allowing anything like this. If he even comes close to this mentality he is a fraud. Here's hoping he isn't.

Italy's Minister of the Interior Angelino Alfano is planning to throw citizens in prison if they don't hand over their homes to migrants, according to a report from Italian paper Ilgiornale.

Just two weeks ago, a shocking video went viral which showed an 80-year-old Italian businessman named Luigi Fogli being forced by the state to house African migrants in his hotel.

Today, we learn the plan is slated to go into hyperdrive come December, though the government is keeping it secret so as not to sway an upcoming referendum which could lead to the ousting of their current pro-migrant invasion prime minister.

This is insane. They will not be compensated either. The article states that money has been set aside for settling immigrants in centers.

Italy is broke. I think they had something like 63 different governments in the past 70 years and paying taxes is optional.

Where's Burgundy, he's our Italian representative around here. He'll get to the bottom of this.

This story is crazy, and I cannot believe it's accurate. The Italian government genuinely thinks it can steal a private citizen's home or business and give it to immigrants? That cannot be accurate.

Oh, and as to the video of the old Italian guy and his hotel ... was there a sale on flannel in some store that gives credit to immigrants? Holy ****, I have not seen that much flannel since I viewed video entitled, "Lesbians fill the Staples Center."

This story is crazy, and I cannot believe it's accurate. The Italian government genuinely thinks it can steal a private citizen's home or business and give it to immigrants? That cannot be accurate.

Oh, and as to the video of the old Italian guy and his hotel ... was there a sale on flannel in some store that gives credit to immigrants? Holy ****, I have not seen that much flannel since I viewed video entitled, "Lesbians fill the Staples Center."

This is ****** up, but the use of the word "home" in the article is kind of disingenuous.

They're essentially forcing land lords to lease out their vacant properties to migrants, rent free, but they're NOT forcing Italian families/households to take in migrants.

There's a difference.

this is ****** up, but the use of the word "home" in the article is kind of disingenuous.

They're essentially forcing land lords to lease out their vacant properties to migrants, rent free, but they're not forcing italian families/households to take in migrants.

yet

No worries. I'm sure all the Hollywood stars will open their vacation homes up for these folks.

This is ****** up, but the use of the word "home" in the article is kind of disingenuous.

They're essentially forcing land lords to lease out their vacant properties to migrants, rent free, but they're NOT forcing Italian families/households to take in migrants.

There's a difference.

If its Your house weather its your primary residence or not is of no consequence. Your property is your property.

Where's Burgundy, he's our Italian representative around here. He'll get to the bottom of this.

Apparently this story is true. However there are different factions within the Italian government who have different ways of handling immigrants. Regions, or states if you will, have more autonomy in Italy than states do in the U.S. It's entirely likely that you have one Angela Merkel fan in the local provincial government who forced all this and it's not the policy of the entire Italian government.

If its Your house weather its your primary residence or not is of no consequence. Your property is your property.

Not every nation has our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Again, I was told BY Muslim immigrants IN Italy, first-hand, that the Italian police are pretty quick to crack your skull if you act up and that most of them were trying to get to England, Sweden, or Germany where life is easier for them.

Last edited:
No worries. I'm sure all the Hollywood stars will open their vacation homes up for these folks.

Maybe the Eyetalian government should force these new immigrants into the under-used homes in Tuscany and the Amalfi coast?

Could be a funny Sasha Baron Cohen movie in a couple years.

Last edited: