• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It’s about to get real: What you need to know about the Iowa caucuses

I need to take her *** to the track with me!

Not sure they'd have a saddle to fit but have at it.

650x366

Killer Mike Represents Bernie Sanders in Post-Debate Spin Room
http://pitchfork.com/news/62982-killer-mike-represents-bernie-sanders-in-post-debate-spin-room/

Sanders "Are you going to eat me"?

So what's up with Cruz slamming the ethanol subsidies and yet winning there?

If you build it, free stuff will come?

Principles man, principles. Something Trump seems to lack in the ethanol arena.

Marco-mentum!

He was my first choice, yaknow

Sen. Toomey expected to endorse Marco Rubio

Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey is expected to endorse Marco Rubio

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/pat-toomey-endorses-marco-rubio-218680#ixzz3z8QAYdc4

Won't be the first time Toomey's disappointed.

I have no idea who he is, that's why I'm asking yinz guys

Had a chance to carry on a very nice one on one conversation with him when he was running and I was still pretty active with the Tea Party here. Insisted on being called "Pat" a few times which was cool.Very nice man and he talked all the good stuff....Actually not a bad senator, he's just disappointed a bit on a couple of things, fed background checks for one. Still better than most.

As I see it, the Republican race has widdled down to 3.............Cruz, Trump, and Rubio. I think Rubio and Cruz will create some sort of alliance, and turn up the heat on Trump. Way up.
Politics, as usual.

Curious that Rubio is getting the Senate endorsements and not Cruz - Ted must sit alone in the cafeteria

He's blaming Cruz when he should be blaming CNN.

I still don't get WTF caucusing is, despite reading several descriptions of it.

I kinda gave up when I heard that the Dems and Reps did it different. I think it's like a town hall meeting with a winner take all show of hands type vote at the end, generally speaking that is.

What it is not is each citizen casting their own vote on a normal ballot for the candidate of their choice. It's more like a clusterfuck debate with a crowd vote.

Every story has two sides. The Cruz camp may have been guilty of being over-zealousness, CNN was surely guilty of taking liberties of the facts but to say that the outcome was effected dramatically may be a stretch. The more I see of Trump, the more spastic he sounds...jus sayin

TYc8lZ6.png

Remember the immortal words of Paul Harvey, evidently, as he looked into his crystal ball back in 1964.
(This audio was actually from 1996. This was his updated version of his original 1965 broadcast that he penned in 1964. It was updated to fit the current times.)

Politics is a rough sport, all's you need is Plausible Deniability