• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jan 3rd - the day the New Republican controlled Congress opens it's doors

Spike

Reaction score
The 2017 calendar of the U.S. House of Representatives is now available.

To ensure that the United States House of Representatives has ample time to enact a conservative agenda, Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy has increased the average number of days we will be in session by the equivalent of more than three legislative weeks – particularly during the first part of the year.

https://www.majorityleader.gov/2017-calendar/

---------------------------------------

Getting to work

Should have a whole stack of new bills passed and ready to sign for President Trump.

mike-pence-and-donald-trump.jpg

Oldie from the last time the GOP took over Congress.

This just in...they are NOT getting over it

emory-810x425.jpeg

I wonder how lock-step the GOP will be with Trump. Already w this Russian spying issue there is plenty of friction and opposing views. A good, strong president should have no problem rallying the troops, so I'm sure Trump will do just fine.

No matter who is in office we need to watch them like hawks and make sure they get us out of the overwhelming debt they have put us in. It will be our undoing more so than any other half baked **** the media comes up with. It is real, tangible and something most understand to be a problem.

No matter who is in office we need to watch them like hawks and make sure they get us out of the overwhelming debt they have put us in. It will be our undoing more so than any other half baked **** the media comes up with. It is real, tangible and something most understand to be a problem.

A few times before we elected a Republican Congress and they ended up not doing much of anything differently. Hopefully the election of Trump has at least some of them on notice that if they don't do what they ran on then we will replace them with outsiders who will. Remember in the past few years there were some upper level Republicans who lost in their primary.

A few times before we elected a Republican Congress and they ended up not doing much of anything differently. Hopefully the election of Trump has at least some of them on notice that if they don't do what they ran on then we will replace them with outsiders who will. Remember in the past few years there were some upper level Republicans who lost in their primary.
The primary question is will the Republican majority have the balls to do the right thing - what they were elected for - and stand up to Trump on all fronts to ensure the president does everything legally and within the limits of the Constitution. Their mettle will be tested like never before. For the sake of the Republic I hope and pray they do their jobs with diligence and honor.

The primary question is will the Republican majority have the balls to do the right thing - what they were elected for - and stand up to Trump on all fronts to ensure the president does everything legally and within the limits of the Constitution. Their mettle will be tested like never before. For the sake of the Republic I hope and pray they do their jobs with diligence and honor.

You're half right. They need the balls to stand up to the Democrats, the media, and the RINO's, implement the Trump agenda, and eviscerate the Bomma legacy, such as it is, without apology to where there is not a fingerprint of the Kenyan Communist left anywhere in the government. I've said before that the best thing Trump and the Republicans could do (and it won't be a problem for Trump) is make Americans' lives better and take credit for it all the way. Once people see that, it will be difficult for the Dems to go back to their overreaching legislative ways again.

You're half right. They need the balls to stand up to the Democrats, the media, and the RINO's, implement the Trump agenda, and eviscerate the Bomma legacy, such as it is, without apology to where there is not a fingerprint of the Kenyan Communist left anywhere in the government. I've said before that the best thing Trump and the Republicans could do (and it won't be a problem for Trump) is make Americans' lives better and take credit for it all the way. Once people see that, it will be difficult for the Dems to go back to their overreaching legislative ways again.

The problem is we have Paul "Cuckboy" Ryan as speaker of the house. Cuckboy still has aspirations of being liked by the MSM and DNC by being a moderate aka DNC-lite. What he fails to realize like every RINO that the MSM has helped push to the leadership of the RNC is that the leftists hate anything to do with the Republican party as much as they hate free market economics and Constitutionally limited government with states rights and home rule intact. What we need is another Speaker like Newt Gingrich who realized that results were the only thing that would count in the minds of the American people.

I'm excited to see that white privelege come in the mail!

Oldie from the last time the GOP took over Congress.

It is so sad that all the same people are important in that chamber..... We have to somehow find a way to get term limits.

A trip over to UF campus with a box of chalk could be more giggles than tippin' cows on Sat nights.

Trump Derangement Syndrome knows no bounds, they just cannot accept the fact they lost the election.

Off to a great start, no doubt.

15873027_1618741898143182_5800022351805161921_n.png

Which is why I didn't vote for them Tibs....

Last edited:
Actually, the bill threatens to cut embassy security budgets by half around the world IF the US embassy in Isreal is not moved to Jerusalem. So you're partially right, this is not a done deal yet. Since Trump wants to move the embassy to Jerusalem anyway, this just gives him a legislative reason to do so. Pretty much self-inflicted blackmail, I guess. The meme is not accurate in its current form, but not for the reason you state, my bad for posting it.