• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

jets Vs Steelers Litos' Highlights

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
after a few weeks with no free time to edit and upload videos, I'm back to showing a couple of plays that I found interesting, that you won't probably find in a game recap and where young players thrived.

So let's start with Sean Davis in the 1st quarter:

nothing fancy but a good reaction and tackle to minimize the YAC by the receiver

still in the 1st qtr, Ross Cockrell wih the pass deflection on a 3rd down against a very physical brandon marshall, who should have been flagged for offensive pass interference. Great play by #31

tomorrow I'll be uploading some plays of the 2nd and 3rd quarter hopefully, now a pic of 4 killer bees (Timmons, Burns, Dangerfield and WIllie G) gang tackling the ball carrier :

jets vs steelers 2nd qtr gang tackle.jpg

and later in the 2nd a great run b.ock by the whole Oline, even the WRs upfield. DeCastro pulled to the left sealing the edge, Foster and Pouncey controlled their assignment and Villy went downfield and literally took his on ride upfield:

2nd qtr vs jets run block.jpg

Last edited:
2nd qtr Chickillo with the sack!!!

Artie Burns with the quick close and tackle, look how much ground he covered in a second and a half. The play was on 3rd down and stop them short of the 1st.

Your videos were blocked..

ok the first one was set to private, fixed (thanks Cope). The other ones should be available except maybe through cell phones as author's rights (NFL) were claimed. Please let me know if you can watch them or there's still a problem

Good job Litos. Appreciate the effort

2nd quarter Hargrave throws his blocker to the ground and tackles the runner, great play by the rook

Coates with the stiff arm for a +15 yards gain that set up the score before the half. This happened just after he dropped a long TD pass, so nice comeback for him

Coates stiff arm 2nd.jpg

a couple of plays later on Jesse James TD watch AB demanding double coverage, the bunch formation routes on the play freed up Jesse in the middle

double coverage.jpg

Last edited: