• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jobs, jobs, jobs - WINNING!

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February
- New job figures from ADP beat economists' estimates by more than 100,000
- Official February numbers will be out on Friday and are expected to lower the unemployment rate to 4.7 per cent
- Trump tweeted that January and February 'were the strongest consecutive months for hiring since August and September 2015'

U.S. companies added a whopping 298,000 new jobs in February, beating economists' expectations by more than 100,000.

The report from ADP, a global human resources and payroll firm, provides the first hard economic numbers from Donald Trump's first full month as president.

Trump tweeted a self-congratulatory note, calling the number 'much more than expected!'

He also wrote Wednesday on Twitter about another similar measure, citing numbers from a new LinkedIn workforce report that showed strong job-adding numbers from January and February.

Those months 'were the strongest consecutive months for hiring since August and September 2015,' the president tweeted, mirroring the report's language.
Construction jobs increased by 66,000 in February, and the manufacturing sector added 32,000.

Trump has pledged to dramatically improve the U.S. employment market in those sectors as he tries to lure businesses from overseas and stop jobs from fleeing across the border.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4293622/Trump-s-month-brings-massive-employment-boom.html

It's working

Poll Shows President Trump More Popular Than The Media

President Donald Trump is more popular than the news media, a new Suffolk University poll reveals.

Just 37 percent of respondents said they have a favorable impression of the media, while 50 percent said their opinion of the media is unfavorable. When asked about President Trump, 45 percent responded favorably

The latest IBD/TIPP poll also came back with bad news for the media.

That poll showed 54 percent of Americans agreeing with Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon’s statement that the media are the “opposition party,” while 55 percent said they’ve grown “weary from the media’s persistently negative coverage of President Trump.”

One study found that 88 percent of the media’s coverage of Trump has been “hostile.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/poll-shows-president-trump-more-popular-than-the-media/

By the time you pay to have a TV manufactured in China, Taiwan, etc. and then pay to have it shipped, go through Customs, etc. I wonder how much the company is saving vs having the TV manufactured in the country where it will likely be sold. It would definitely cut down on the logistics. Plus hopefully we still have some parts suppliers left to manufacture the pins, connectors, boards, etc that go into those devices.

Business is boomin'

Oil and gas giant expects to spend $840 million in Colorado this year

Anadarko Petroleum Corp., one of Colorado’s biggest oil and gas companies, on Tuesday said it would pour about $840 million this year into its operations in the state’s Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin, which sprawls north and east of Denver to the state line.

The company (NYSE: APC), which has been working in the DJ basin for years, also boosted the amount of oil, natural gas and liquids it expects to pull from the basin by about 33 percent — to more than 2 billion barrels of oil equivalent, at least.

Anadarko said it expects to operate an average of “five to six” drilling rigs and drill about 290 new oil and gas wells in Colorado this year.

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/n...expects-to-spend-840-million-in-colorado.html

More fuel=Lower heating costs. That would help the poor be able to better afford to heat their homes without government assistance...What a concept.. Goes totally against that dependence on government thing though.

This news is big.

Guess who does not give a flying ****-**** about "Russia, blah, blah, blah"?? Americans who get good-paying jobs and believe that Trump had something to do with that.

This news is big.

Guess who does not give a flying ****-**** about "Russia, blah, blah, blah"?? Americans who get good-paying jobs and believe that Trump had something to do with that.

I've said all along that the best thing Trump could do is improve the economy and job market and take credit for it all the way.

How dumb is comparing the media (which is thousands of people) to an individual?

Any 2017 jobs I'll credit to the Obama admin and then I'll credit Trump starting in Jan 2018.
Trump hasn't passed any legislation yet.

How dumb is comparing the media (which is thousands of people) to an individual?

Any 2017 jobs I'll credit to the Obama admin and then I'll credit Trump starting in Jan 2018.
I thought it was still GB's doing.

right in front of your face

Samsung's interest in a U.S. factory was influenced by the election of President Donald Trump

No one cares when or if you ever give Trump credit. You and the other libtards are not capable of basic comprehension. The fact is that there are a lot of companies that have already stated that they are expanding and/or staying in the U.S. specifically because of Trump. Just because you ignore what they say doesn't mean it's not true.

if you take out the huge negative jobs lost in Jan/Feb 2009, because, well, you know...the Dems had NOTHING to do with that it was all GWB, The Big O's Jan growth average was 169 and feb was 181. Why on earth would Jan 2017 and feb 2017 being much higher by 34% and 64% be ANY indication that The Big O had anthing to do with it? I guess I should give him credit, too, though. Everyone is so glad that fuckhead is gone....

Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February
- Official February numbers will be out on Friday and are expected to lower the unemployment rate to 4.7 per cent
- Trump tweeted that January and February 'were the strongest consecutive months for hiring since August and September 2015'

U.S. companies added a whopping 298,000 new jobs in February, beating economists' expectations by more than 100,000.

The report from ADP, a global human resources and payroll firm, provides the first hard economic numbers from Donald Trump's first full month as president.

Trump tweeted a self-congratulatory note, calling the number 'much more than expected!'

He also wrote Wednesday on Twitter about another similar measure, citing numbers from a new LinkedIn workforce report that showed strong job-adding numbers from January and February.

Those months 'were the strongest consecutive months for hiring since August and September 2015,' the president tweeted, mirroring the report's language.
Construction jobs increased by 66,000 in February, and the manufacturing sector added 32,000.

Trump has pledged to dramatically improve the U.S. employment market in those sectors as he tries to lure businesses from overseas and stop jobs from fleeing across the border.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4293622/Trump-s-month-brings-massive-employment-boom.html

This will NOT be shown on NBC, CNN or ABC, and it they have to mention it won't be more than a sentance or two.

I think January's 227 has been revised up now.

Soon you will get plenty of coverage about how the labor department (or trump himself) has suddenly started manipulating these numbers.

trump needs to add in the nebulous "jobs saved" and show a REALLY good number.

Even my most liberal friends now think Trump will be good in a few areas, with the economy being one of them. He might create 3-4 MILLION Jobs.

This takes people off welfare ( which we pay for ) and those with the new jobs start paying taxes

A win-win.

I have yet to see one person for illegal immigration. Just saying...

Private Sector Reports Stronger-Than-Expected Boost to Payrolls in March

Private payrolls across the nation rose by 263,000 last month

By JOSHUA JAMERSON
April 5, 2017 9:06 a.m. ET

Private-sector hiring this year remained strong as employers reported adding more workers to their payrolls in March than expected, according to a report released Wednesday.

Private payrolls across the nation rose by 263,000 last month, said payroll processor Automatic Data Processing Inc. and forecasting firm Moody’s Analytics. This was much better than a gain of 180,000 expected by economists polled by The Wall Street Journal. In February, ADP’s report showed the private-sector added 298,000 jobs. The report is based on data collected from ADP clients in addition to lagged behind government figures.

“The gains are broad based but most notable in the goods producing side of the economy including construction, manufacturing and mining,” said Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody’s Analytics.

Goods-producing industries, which include construction and manufacturing, added 82,000 jobs. Meanwhile, service-providing sectors such as hospitality added 181,000 jobs in March.

Most of the job gains came from small businesses, defined by ADP as companies with 49 or fewer employees. These firms added 118,000 jobs. Midsize firms with 50 to 499 employees added 100,000 workers, while large businesses added 45,000.

“Consumer dependent industries including health care, leisure and hospitality, and trade had strong growth during the month,” said Ahu Yildirmaz, vice president and co-head of the ADP Research Institute.

The Labor Department’s job report for March is expected on Friday. Economists surveyed by the Journal expect employers to have added 175,000 nonfarm jobs.
---------------------------------------------------------

What? More winning. More jobs.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/privat...xpected-boost-to-payrolls-in-march-1491397601

Bwahahahaha!

A month of golf and the pisser in chief wants to take credit for Obama's economy......there's a surprise....NOT!

Of course the SN Trumptard Society marches in lockstep with this myth.

It takes 6 months to a year for any action taken by a new administration to show in the economic #'s.

Of course since Putin's ***** in Chief has done nothing but a token deal with Carrier and a clusterfuck with Obamacare....I wouldn't hold my breath.

Well maybe you do have to hold your breath working that imaginary coal mine......lol.....dumbasses.

Bwahahahaha!

A month of golf and the pisser in chief wants to take credit for Obama's economy......there's a surprise....NOT!

Of course the SN Trumptard Society marches in lockstep with this myth.

It takes 6 months to a year for any action taken by a new administration to show in the economic #'s.

Of course since Putin's ***** in Chief has done nothing but a token deal with Carrier and a clusterfuck with Obamacare....I wouldn't hold my breath.

Well maybe you do have to hold your breath working that imaginary coal mine......lol.....dumbasses.
Which Obama policy spurred this job growth?

Which Obama policy spurred this job growth?

In point of fact, the job numbers this February mirror the job numbers under Obama for February of 2015: 238,000 and February of 2016, 237,000.

Over the past 3 months, BLS says “job gains have averaged 209,000 per month.”

Conservatives spent eight years not wanting to be a part of the solution after the economy cratered under President Bush, but now they want to ascribe the results of the previous administration’s policies to their own side.

It's not one single policy but

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/...itted-trump-taking-credit-obamas-job-numbers/

While Obama inherited the worst recession in American history since the Great Depression, Trump has inherited a strong, stable economy. Unemployment is below 5% and the economy has been adding 2.4 million jobs per year since 2010.

Real wages have increased too, meaning that workers’ paychecks buy more than they used to.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01...ory-longest-job-growth-strength-75-years.html

Obama Makes Astounding History With Longest Job Growth Strength In 75 Years

Maybe the orange wife abuser in chief can find a way to screw things up.....you know with that 6 bankruptcy business acumen he has...........

Also love the fact that CONservatives never believed the labor dept. numbers BUT NOW those numbers are the gospel..........even though they belong to Obama.

What a sad desperate pathetic existence it must be when you CON yourself as a CONservative into believing Chump is anything more than a limp snowflake d***.

Last edited: