• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden Bites Wife's Finger At Rally

Biden needs some old guy to kick his ***. His tough guy act is annoying.

Last edited:
eb4d02b4a93a0f96fdc83d5d1108cfa4.jpg

Biden need some old guy to kick his ***. His tough guy act is annoying.

I seriously hope somebody takes him up on his pushup challenge. He has made the challenge at least three times in the past six months.

Guy is ******* delusional. Alzheimer's, his prior brain surgery, whatever.

I'm not a conservative but this behavior reminds me of my poor dementia-ridden Mom in one of her lighter moments. Seriously, Joe might be nuts.

I'm not a conservative but this behavior reminds me of my poor dementia-ridden Mom in one of her lighter moments. Seriously, Joe might be nuts.

Slow Quid Pro Joe assures us he is not going crazy:

After months of gaffes on the 2020 campaign trail prompting even his brain surgeon to chime in and defend his mind, Biden made a pointed comment about the state of his brain over the weekend. "I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts," Biden said during a campaign rally in New Hampshire — a comment that surely extended beyond the confusion he was trying to clear up at the time, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/joe-biden-is-not-going-nuts-according-to-joe-biden/

I can state with certainty that every time somebody says he is "not going nuts," he is going nuts.

Slow Quid Pro Joe assures us he is not going crazy:

After months of gaffes on the 2020 campaign trail prompting even his brain surgeon to chime in and defend his mind, Biden made a pointed comment about the state of his brain over the weekend. "I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts," Biden said during a campaign rally in New Hampshire — a comment that surely extended beyond the confusion he was trying to clear up at the time, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/joe-biden-is-not-going-nuts-according-to-joe-biden/

I can state with certainty that every time somebody says he is "not going nuts," he is going nuts.

Tony Katz, local radio guy, said that yesterday was Biden's "Howard Dean Moment".

Trump just claimed that American are having difficulty washing their hands and showering and need to flush the
toilet 10-15 times and you guys question Biden’s mental state and grasp of reality?

If you saw most of the public shitters and riff raff where I live in Southern California, you'd know exactly what Trump was talking about.

And nobody, I mean nobody, compares to that blithering idiot.

Trump just claimed that American are having difficulty washing their hands and showering and need to flush the
toilet 10-15 times and you guys question Biden’s mental state and grasp of reality?

About time the government allowed us to have proper toilets and showerheads. Me having a barely flushing toilet in PA doesn't help the people in CA.

I have a non-low-flow shower head and I actually took it out of my townhouse and moved it to our home now.

When I bought it back in 1995 or something you could take them apart and pull out the part that makes them low flow. I treat that thing like gold. I'm never giving it up.

There is NO water shortage in Delaware. None. We had a couple hot, dry summers in 1996-1997 and the whole state went batshit, built reservoirs for tens of millions of dollars. Not a drought since. The reservoires are full. The aquifer is fine. There are some issues down at the beaches because that area is building up like crazy (all those old farts could care less about rising oceans the way they buy up those beach houses). You put too many wells next to the ocean and you start sucking in salt water (idiots), but that's not a water shortage, that's just water strupid.

One of the stupidest things I hear from environmentalists is about "water shortages". That is a REGIONAL issue. What I do in Delaware has NOTHING to do with water in California, Airzona or Afirca. Absolutely, ******* nothing.

You want to know how to fix water shortages? Quit moving to and building cities in the ******* desert. Quit trying to turn deserts into farms.

Normal liberal policy boomerang. Used to work one time and never thought about it. Now it doesn't because the government limited it, so **** it, ******* flush it too many times, and occasionally just for good measure while passing by.

Don't forget to conserve toilet paper, as well. Very critical.

About time the government allowed us to have proper toilets and showerheads. Me having a barely flushing toilet in PA doesn't help the people in CA.

A bleeding heart friend of mine on FB posted Trumps comments about water flow, ranting about how he must be insane. I borrowed the above clip as a response in jest. Waiting to see if she still has a sense of humor.

Not even his own party wants Creepy Old Joe!

LOL

Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 frontrunner in new party poll

A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running!

The online Harris Poll survey released by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard found that Clinton placed first with 21% of the vote, followed closely by Vice President Joe Biden at 20%, Senator Bernie Sanders at 12%, Senator Elizabeth Warren at 9% and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats-pick-hillary-clinton-as-2020-frontrunner-in-new-party-poll/