• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden. In stage 3 or 4 of dementia?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Coach! Can’t say I’ve seen you post here. Glad for your insight.

Can’t base any number based on what you see on TV, a cognitive test would be done to see what scale he is on. My guess would be 2 going into 3 based on stress. Stress alone when answering questions would only increase this, which is why when he is kinda pushed, he goes off the topic, walks away, turns and talks to no one. Etc.

I would bet at home, just chilling it’s mild. That is the point. He is trying to get the most stressful job on the planet.

It will come to show quick during debates. I bet the Dims will attempt to not allow him to debate trump. It’s not just about who is a better person during that, it’s about his mental problems will show for all. I can say with 1000% certainty, DT will point that out over and over and over. Imma get popcorn for every show. It’s going to be a great show.

Last edited:
5161914.jpg

Dude isn't even close to fit for any position of authority. Go enjoy your life Joe Creeper. This is the best the demoncrats have? It's ridiculous. Talk about a group in deep trouble. Which is great.

Today, someone referred to him as "the absolute next President, the great Joe Biden". The thought of that made me throw up in my mouth.

It will come to show quick during debates. I bet the Dims will attempt to not allow him to debate trump. It’s not just about who is a better person during that, it’s about his mental problems will show for all. I can say with 1000% certainty, DT will point that out over and over and over. Imma get popcorn for every show. It’s going to be a great show.

Not sure Trump can pull this off, but he should show compassion for Biden during the debates when Joe goes off the rails, while bringing attention to Biden's problem at the same time.

Not sure Trump can pull this off, but he should show compassion for Biden during the debates when Joe goes off the rails, while bringing attention to Biden's problem at the same time.

Agreed 100%. Now if he could actually pull it off, that's a very different story.

Yesterday he said PA Gov. Tom Wolf is doing a great job, so there is that.

At 15:00.

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of the late days of Reagan.

The DNC is using him as a meat shield the same way they used Greta Thundberg. They want him because he was a moderate and has name recognition they will put a closet radical in as his running mate.

Disagree. DT is a bulldog when it came/comes to debating imo. Am I wrong? Maybe. But he sure know how to play the game and I think Biden is in trouble. If JB response is always “check my record” he is done. “Can you expand upon that sir?” No no he can’t.

Prior to COVID, DT has many things to hang his hat on. Economy, jobless rates, trade moving in right direction, more done for minority than ever(dims and twats will differ, facts are facts), securing the boarders....etc etc etc. in just 4yrs. ****. JB been here for 40 plus years and has done what?

i don't think the Dems will let there be a debate. They'll find a reason, Covid-19 or whatever, not to have debates. They can't let that happen.

Plus. The push for mail in voting. “It’s unsafe for people to go to polling places, provide a valid ID they are legal and ALIVE, BUT...BUT..... these protests, cough cough riots are fine.”

Coach! Can’t say I’ve seen you post here. Glad for your insight.

Can’t base any number based on what you see on TV, a cognitive test would be done to see what scale he is on. My guess would be 2 going into 3 based on stress. Stress alone when answering questions would only increase this, which is why when he is kinda pushed, he goes off the topic, walks away, turns and talks to no one. Etc.

I would bet at home, just chilling it’s mild. That is the point. He is trying to get the most stressful job on the planet.

I'm bit more popular on the Politics forum. This is a slow time of the year for football. Anyway my father in law is a Psychologist who does tests and evaluations of a person's mental conditions for the courts for claims suits or criminal cases.

Best described as an old school blue dog Democrats, he thinks Joe Biden is in stage 3, approaching stage 4 of dementia, though tempers it with a full examination is needed and sent me this chart as a guideline.

If you notice, Biden is in his media room, with a large telepromoter ( which he sometimes struggles to read ) off the screen. No doubt what he says is rehearsed. Yet he still can't get through 5 minutes without mixing up facts, names, government org chats and such on a daily basis. He either says yes to an easy question or quickly angers when he has to explain himself.

Such a man god forbid might forget the nuclear code.

Kind of reminds me of the late days of Reagan.

Biden will be 78 years old if elected when sworn in. He might not even live out his first term, and if he does how much more decline in energy or cognitive abilities will we see when he's 81 or 82? That's serious. Whomever his VP pick needs a lot of vetting, and better have a lot of experience at least at major city mayor ( NY, Chicago, LA, Houston, etc.. ) a tenured USA Senate person, or as State Governor. He said he was going to pick an African American woman. If so, is that person qualified at all to be President?

Since Biden's strategy or those making a choice form him are banking heavily on the African American vote, it could be Michelle Obama as his VP choice. This would secure the African American vote he seeks and bring in the orator skills of her husband, former President Barrack Obama to speak for Biden. It makes too much sense to me.

Joe will be in his room as a " figure head " type of President, with 4 more years of Obama calling the shots. It can happen. You heard it here first.

Biden will be 78 years old if elected when sworn in. He might not even live out his first term, and if he does how much more decline in energy or cognitive abilities will we see when he's 81 or 82? That's serious. Whomever his VP pick needs a lot of vetting, and better have a lot of experience at least at major city mayor ( NY, Chicago, LA, Houston, etc.. ) a tenured USA Senate person, or as State Governor. He said he was going to pick an African American woman. If so, is that person qualified at all to be President?

Since Biden's strategy or those making a choice form him are banking heavily on the African American vote, it could be Michelle Obama as his VP choice. This would secure the African American vote he seeks and bring in the orator skills of her husband, former President Barrack Obama to speak for Biden. It makes too much sense to me.

Joe will be in his room as a " figure head " type of President, with 4 more years of Obama calling the shots. It can happen. You heard it here first.

Why would she take it? She could have ran for President but turned it down. Why would she want to be VP? Makes no sense to me.

Curveball here: This is 1968 apparently. We have riots, Tet Communist Offensive in 60 cities, 2nd Wave of Covid-1984 coming, and NG in the streets.

Which candidate pulls the LBJ and bows out of the race? One way or the other, I'm thinking there are surprises yet.

DT is a fighter, but nonetheless it's even possible he could decide this isn't what he signed up for and he's too hemmed in by the DS and Blue Governors. He's only human after all and has a family like the cops out there.

But, odds are Biden makes way for the real candidate at the very least as the VP slot.

As I’ve said before, while most of the dems are pushing for a female VP, there is a portion who want to challenge the idea that a ex president cannot be a vp... they want obama to run And for joe to resign agter winning effectively handing Obama 4 more years to reassert his legacy...

Their legal logic is faulty, but then again the government not making laws that establish or restrict religious matters is pretty clear cut and they ****** that up

Why would she take it? She could have ran for President but turned it down. Why would she want to be VP? Makes no sense to me.

Why? The VP has little real power. It's not a demanding job, essentially is an ambassador with the power to break a tie vote in the Senate. She hates Trump and would do whatever it takes to stop him, which includes accepting the VP job.

Michelle is agenda minded and would like nothing more than to see her husband back in the mix. Michelle also knows she would not win the Democratic Nomination. The process of becoming the President is a real grind and they like old and white based on their final results. Many people would say yes to the job if the path was easy.

My question is why wouldn't she be Biden's running mate if he asked?

As I’ve said before, while most of the dems are pushing for a female VP, there is a portion who want to challenge the idea that a ex president cannot be a vp... they want obama to run And for joe to resign agter winning effectively handing Obama 4 more years to reassert his legacy...

Their legal logic is faulty, but then again the government not making laws that establish or restrict religious matters is pretty clear cut and they ****** that up

The 22nd Amendment limits someone from being ELECTED more than twice. Also if a VP becomes President he or she may run for office twice if they replaced the President for less than two years. If you replaced the President for more than two years then you may only run once. So LBJ could have run twice since he replaced JFK for less than two years, however he decided not to run a second time in 1968. The 12th Amendment on Presidential succession only says the VP must meet the same qualifications as the President. Nothing specifically says a former President can't be VP but the intent is clear. Potentially Joe could make Bomma his VP candidate but regardless of what happens to Joe, Bomma could not run for President again.

The 22nd Amendment limits someone from being ELECTED more than twice. Also if a VP becomes President he or she may run for office twice if they replaced the President for less than two years. If you replaced the President for more than two years then you may only run once. So LBJ could have run twice since he replaced JFK for less than two years, however he decided not to run a second time in 1968. The 12th Amendment on Presidential succession only says the VP must meet the same qualifications as the President. Nothing specifically says a former President can't be VP but the intent is clear. Potentially Joe could make Bomma his VP candidate but regardless of what happens to Joe, Bomma could not run for President again.

If it came down to it, at least we can always count on Roberts to side with the Constitution...