• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden’s “Me Too” problems

So the lady who originated these claims is saying that she didn't want to come forward with the accusation because Biden was the VP at the time and didn't think it was appropriate to the office. Where's Linda Tripp when we need her?

So leave Sir Hands A Lot in the second highest office in the land? Her logic is astounding.

If the DNC and media agree that this should go away, it will. Completely up to them. Have you heard anything about either of the VA scandals lately?

so to correlate two threads ...

a VP, or ex-VP, can grope and fondle, sniff and tug, rub and feel on any female of any age - or baby, for that matter - and he's beyond reproach.
yet a school teacher sends a topless selfie to someone she was dating at the time and loses her job.

so to correlate two threads ...

a VP, or ex-VP, can grope and fondle, sniff and tug, rub and feel on any female of any age - or baby, for that matter - and he's beyond reproach.
yet a school teacher sends a topless selfie to someone she was dating at the time and loses her job.

correct, the DVE morning show this morning reacted exactly what I expected them to say about Biden, "well look what Trump admitted to. I see nothing wrong with what Biden is accused of." Like. freakin. clockwork.
Consistancy is all I ask. . .

What was Trump's quote, "if your famous, they let you do it". Maybe he meant if you have money, they let you do it.

If the DNC and media agree that this should go away, it will.

ha ha

It's NOT going away!

they are piling on now

all aboard the Frankened bus!

toot toot

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that she believes women who say they felt uncomfortable after receiving unwanted touching from former Vice President Joe Biden.

"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

The California senator added that Biden will need to decide for himself whether to run for president.

"He's going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn’t tell him what to do," Harris said

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/437107-harris-i-believe-biden-accusers

It's a big ******* deal.

bigly

and who is benefitting?

Go Bernie bots go!

OZm5do7354gAAlWl

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that she believes women who say they felt uncomfortable after receiving unwanted touching from former Vice President Joe Biden.

"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

The California senator added that Biden will need to decide for himself whether to run for president.

"He's going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn’t tell him what to do," Harris said

Uncle Joe is feeling the wrath of the swamp rat collective. Not that he shouldn't.

These candidates find it difficult to run against other Democrats. They fight dirty.

Uncle Joe is feeling the wrath of the swamp rat collective.

That should totally be the name of Beto's next band if he starts another one.

These candidates find it difficult to run against other Democrats. They fight dirty.

u don't say

Beto praises 'courage' of Biden accusers, questions whether former VP should enter 2020 race

Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke became the latest 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful to weigh in on the allegations of unwanted touching and kissing leveled against former Vice President Joe Biden.

O’Rourke, who currently sits third in the polls alongside Sen. Kamala Harris of California and behind Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, praised the “courage” of the women who have come forward to accuse the former vice president of inappropriate behavior.

“We need to listen to those who are raising their stories who have the courage to come forward to share their experience and also to be part of the conversation about either his candidacy or how he fares as a contender for the nomination if he jumps in,” O’Rourke said Wednesday during an appearance at the National Action Network conference.

O’Rourke added: “I think ultimately that will be a decision for him to make but I’m glad people are willing to and have the courage to step up. They must be heard and must be listened to.”

http://590kid.com/beto-praises-cour...ons-whether-former-vp-should-enter-2020-race/

u don't say

Beto praises 'courage' of Biden accusers, questions whether former VP should enter 2020 race

Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke became the latest 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful to weigh in on the allegations of unwanted touching and kissing leveled against former Vice President Joe Biden.

O’Rourke, who currently sits third in the polls alongside Sen. Kamala Harris of California and behind Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, praised the “courage” of the women who have come forward to accuse the former vice president of inappropriate behavior.

“We need to listen to those who are raising their stories who have the courage to come forward to share their experience and also to be part of the conversation about either his candidacy or how he fares as a contender for the nomination if he jumps in,” O’Rourke said Wednesday during an appearance at the National Action Network conference.

O’Rourke added: “I think ultimately that will be a decision for him to make but I’m glad people are willing to and have the courage to step up. They must be heard and must be listened to.”

http://590kid.com/beto-praises-cour...ons-whether-former-vp-should-enter-2020-race/

How conveeeeenient!

Creepy Uncle Joe promises to stop fondling your daughters, from now on, lol

can't wait!

dem%20debates%202020.jpg

I'd think the opposite. He's a ****** democrat.
I think that he'd be campaigning for NAMBLA rights.

Joe Biden has been tossed to the trash heap. And we haven't even started discussing his son"s business dealings.

giphy.gif

Tibs must be jumping for joy. These type of smear campaigns is what his party is all about. But he'll still tell us calling someone "Pocahontas" is worse.

His communist boy Sanders might have a chance now.

Looks like it will likely boil down to Sanders, O'Rourke and Harris.

Looks like it will likely boil down to Sanders, O'Rourke and Harris.

I wouldn’t count out Mayor Fruit yet. The fake news media will put all the lipstick they can on that pig.

If Biden doesn't run, it's going to be Sanders.

The racial, identity driven, democrats are a loud group and the media panders to them constantly, but they don't vote. And white, suburban democrats LOVE Biden and/or Bernie. And they do vote. Especially in places like New Hampshire and Iowa.

Super Tuesday will be fun. How well with Kamala Harris do with whites in California vs. Sanders? Bernie pulled 45% of the votes back in 2016 with those hippies and I think he'll do well there again. And if Kamala Harris doesn't do well in her home state, where is she going to do well? Black caucus is the deep south?

Beto is in the same boat. He has to win Texas on Super Tuesday, right? But him winning might be BETTER for Sanders and he continues to let the other split up the regional votes while Sanders just keeps pulling in his 25%-40% votes in each state.

It's all about how the media portrays it. It they fawn over Kamala's performance in California and Beto's performance in Texas after Super Tuesday, maybe either of them gain momentum, but Sanders still might win the long game by just picking up his supporters state, after state, after state.