• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden’s “Me Too” problems

Tibs must be jumping for joy. These type of smear campaigns is what his party is all about. .

ha ha - they unleashed their hounds on the Kavanaugh attacks..... and they got loose and are attacking their own now!

hilarious

Welcome to the party, Creepy Uncle Joe!

Joe Biden ‘Seething’ Behind the Scenes Despite Contrite Video

Former Vice President and potential 2020 candidate Joe Biden is “seething” behind the scenes at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), whose campaign he believes is behind media scrutiny of him getting too close for comfort with myriad women.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/03/report-joe-biden-seething-behind-the-scenes/

I don't know how Sanders can beat Trump. All Trump has to pound on day and night is "If you the people elect communist Sanders, the economic growth you've had to the last 4 years will screech to a halt.". True or not, how does Sanders come back at that?

Trump should say nothing else. Sanders will kill the economy with his tax and spend policies. Period. As Tibs so happily put up from Bernies campaign website in 2016, Sanders plan is to increase the size of the federal government from $4 trillion to $5.5 trillion in spending. He wants to argue having healthcare for all will offset increasing federal tax revenue from $3.5 trillion to $5 trillion. That is close to a 50% INCREASE in federal tax revenue. That's insane. The "Rich Peoiple" can't even begin to cover that increase.

Don't talk about immigration. Don't talk about all the "inside the beltway" scandals. Don't talk about foreign policy. Just talk economy and jobs and income levels and unemployment and if Sanders wins, that all goes away.

I don't know how Sanders can beat Trump. All Trump has to pound on day and night is "If you the people elect communist Sanders, the economic growth you've had to the last 4 years will screech to a halt.". True or not, how does Sanders come back at that?

Trump should say nothing else. Sanders will kill the economy with his tax and spend policies. Period. As Tibs so happily put up from Bernies campaign website in 2016, Sanders plan is to increase the size of the federal government from $4 trillion to $5.5 trillion in spending. He wants to argue having healthcare for all will offset increasing federal tax revenue from $3.5 trillion to $5 trillion. That is close to a 50% INCREASE in federal tax revenue. That's insane. The "Rich Peoiple" can't even begin to cover that increase.

Don't talk about immigration. Don't talk about all the "inside the beltway" scandals. Don't talk about foreign policy. Just talk economy and jobs and income levels and unemployment and if Sanders wins, that all goes away.

I think the economy takes a downturn next year regardless, frequently happens before a national election. I doubt that I'm alone in protecting what small amount of wealth I have until the election is settled, and that move on my part will be by the end of this year. Wall Street (your 401K) will be spooked at the thought of any of these leftists having a possibility of residing in the White House.

Breaking News!: Joe Biden Meets with Al Franken to advise on groping scandal

e4g8fhxwrzyz.png

LOL

It's

just

not

going

away!

LOL

Biden Accuser Lucy Flores Rips Ex-VP For Joking About Controversy

Former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores is bashing Joe Biden for not being more introspective about the allegations she and others have brought forth about his behavior over the years.

It’s clear @JoeBiden hasn’t reflected at all on how his inappropriate and unsolicited touching made women feel uncomfortable. To make light of something as serious as consent degrades the conversation women everywhere are courageously trying to have.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bid...troversy-its-clear-he-hasnt-reflected-at-all/

------------------

Me Too Founder Tarana Burke Calls Biden's Response 'Disrespectful And Inexcusable'

Tarana Burke, founder of the Me Too movement, spoke out Friday in support of the women who have come forward to accuse Joe Biden of inappropriate behavior, calling out the former vice president’s joking response to the scandal as “disrespectful and inexcusable.”

Burke argued that the seven women who say they received unwanted physical contact from Biden were right to speak up and that the likely 2020 contender appears be deeply missing the point they are trying to make.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tara...EID16OX99eUlJa88-ogfbbLBnuVfT9HxsDuM2GMbI92po

Last edited:
Oh the hypocrisy I am hearing from the left is just rich. Watched Bill Maher yesterday and both he and Chelsea ******* Handler were defending Joe and saying he's just being "grandfatherly" and everyone needs to chill out. Because it's ok to treat a grown woman in a professional setting as if she's your "granddaughter"-kiss her head, nuzzle her neck, whisper in her ear (that's not like any grandfather I've ever known but ok.). If you're a Democrat of course.

Can you imagine if Trump was on video acting this way?

Everyone knew they would react this way OFTB. Everyone. I just didn't think things like this would come so fast after the Kavanaugh hearings.

I knew right when fake Blasey-Ford was propped up to destroy Kavanaugh that when legitimate victims of sexual abuse popped up and were NOT Democrats, it would be a different story.

If Joe Biden were Republican, holy ****. This Flores woman? Hispanic and female? They'd have torched him. It would have been the only story 24x7. Biden preys on minorities. Biden is a sexual predator. Biden preys on young women.

But it's DEMOCRAT Joe Biden. He's just grandfatherly.

The blatant, outright hypocrisy is beyond being comical. It's dangerous. Soon different standards may become rules, perhaps laws.

I predict that my children or theirs may live in a world where there are quite literally different laws based upon political affiliation.

Oh the hypocrisy I am hearing from the left is just rich. Watched Bill Maher yesterday and both he and Chelsea ******* Handler were defending Joe and saying he's just being "grandfatherly" and everyone needs to chill out. Because it's ok to treat a grown woman in a professional setting as if she's your "granddaughter"-kiss her head, nuzzle her neck, whisper in her ear (that's not like any grandfather I've ever known but ok.). If you're a Democrat of course.

Can you imagine if Trump was on video acting this way?

No grandfather I know or have had in my life has ever acted that way towards me or my family and friends...

Everyone knew they would react this way OFTB. Everyone. I just didn't think things like this would come so fast after the Kavanaugh hearings.

I knew right when fake Blasey-Ford was propped up to destroy Kavanaugh that when legitimate victims of sexual abuse popped up and were NOT Democrats, it would be a different story.

If Joe Biden were Republican, holy ****. This Flores woman? Hispanic and female? They'd have torched him. It would have been the only story 24x7. Biden preys on minorities. Biden is a sexual predator. Biden preys on young women.

The blatant, outright hypocrisy is beyond being comical. It's dangerous. Soon different standards may become rules, perhaps laws.

I predict that my children or theirs may live in a world where there are quite literally different laws based upon political affiliation.

It's only as bad for him as it is because the screaming Communists who run the party now don't want him as President.

I believe I said here a long time ago that Biden would never run for president because I can all but guarantee he has “Me Too” issues. I live close to Delaware and know people who run in his social circles and there are all kinds of rumors and jokes about what a dog he is. I know an 18 year old college student (passionate Democrat) who met him a couple of years ago and got a seriously creepy vibe from him. Complimented her in a very exaggerated way on her physical appearance and was way too “handsy” in the photo op. So this is the tip of the iceberg I think and there will be more to come. Will be interesting to see the double standard if he actually runs. But I expect he won’t because there are probably a lot of things he doesn’t want to come out publicly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

Have you seen Biden speak lately? He's old and slipping to the point where its best to admire him for what he was. This undeclared candidate is leading in the Democratic polls. Amazing stuff.

There already are laws that discriminate against political affiliation... as a rabid 3rd party voter I can assure you most states make separate ones for dems and republicans and then everyone else... for instance, to get on a ballot, a dem or repub might need 500 or 1000 signatures, but a third party might be required to get tens of thousands... and all properly documented because both major parties can contest anything at all to get candidates excluded... there are often differing filing fees and other intentional hurdles that the big two are magically excluded from

Moving to other discrimination past that is just a bit away...

I think Biden has been handling this well. The over-sensitive #metoo movement has become a farce. Now just being in someone's "space" is an act of aggression or sexism. Its bullshit. And Biden has a right to call them out on it.

Believe me, I'm not upset the democrats are eating their own on this issue. But I think its wrong. I think its wrong against Republicans and I think its wrong against Democrats. Sexual agression and using your power to intimidate women into sexual situations is wrong. Getting your rocks off on your "power station" is wrong without a willing partner. Sexism in the workplace is wrong. But these accusations against Biden are just WAY over the top. He's a touchy-feely guy. Yes, he makes some people uncomfortable. But its not sexual. And that makes a big difference.

I think Biden has been handling this well. The over-sensitive #metoo movement has become a farce. Now just being in someone's "space" is an act of aggression or sexism. Its bullshit. And Biden has a right to call them out on it.

Believe me, I'm not upset the democrats are eating their own on this issue. But I think its wrong. I think its wrong against Republicans and I think its wrong against Democrats. Sexual agression and using your power to intimidate women into sexual situations is wrong. Getting your rocks off on your "power station" is wrong without a willing partner. Sexism in the workplace is wrong. But these accusations against Biden are just WAY over the top. He's a touchy-feely guy. Yes, he makes some people uncomfortable. But its not sexual. And that makes a big difference.

Appropriate touching would be a handshake or a pat on the back. Creepy old ******* gives shoulder massages and torso rubs while smelling hair. He deserves all the flack he gets.

But these accusations against Biden are just WAY over the top. He's a touchy-feely guy. Yes, he makes some people uncomfortable. But its not sexual. And that makes a big difference.

100% spot on and I agree with you.

But it's not the way it is (as you refer to). Republicans are held to a different standard. These actions by a Republican would lead to that person being slaughtered.

We can debate:
a) The rules or the standards (and we agree they are wrong), and
b) The application of said rules and standards

Whatever the rules may be, there is no argument they are currently being applied differently based upon what party you are a part of.

Watched Bill Maher yesterday and both he and Chelsea ******* Handler were defending Joe and saying he's just being "grandfatherly" and everyone needs to chill out. Because it's ok to treat a grown woman in a professional setting as if she's your "granddaughter"-kiss her head, nuzzle her neck, whisper in her ear

Castro still trying to find a lane

the circular firing squad works for me, lol

Julian Castro Calls 'Bullshit' as Bill Maher Defends Biden: He Can't Just Laugh This Off

“I think he should joke about it,” Maher said. “I don’t think it’s that big a deal.”

Castro said he disagrees, saying that women have been told to “be quiet” for years.

“Not stuff like this,” Maher shot back. “It’s not the same as sexual harassment. He did it to men too! And children! He’s a toucher!”

Castro again disagreed and said the women aren’t making up their fears and stories, adding to Maher that it’s “bullshit to say that people can get away with laughing it off.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/julian-...er-defends-biden-he-cant-just-laugh-this-off/

Obnoxious and creepy regardless of what you think his intensions are. Handling it well would be apologizing and never doing it again. He’s chosen to joke about it and keep doing it.

Have you seen Biden speak lately? He's old and slipping to the point where its best to admire him for what he was. This undeclared candidate is leading in the Democratic polls. Amazing stuff.
He has always been what he is. Walking creepy gaffe machine.

You know, watching the news, I don't think Joe Biden has a me too problem. If so, the media will fix that.