• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy

I think the idiot lefties pushed way too far in Loudon County with CRT and then lying about and covering up a rape by a "transgender" student (i.e., a rapist who wore a skirt to get into the girls bathroom and rape). Parents launched an offensive and booted the execrable Terry McAuliffe to the curb and those parents are NOT stopping.

I believe the same is happening with Rogan. Rogan is too popular to cancel. He has 11 MILLION listeners - that's more than any 8:00 p.m. broadcast by Fox News, CNN and MSNBC ... COMBINED. Lefties think they can force opposing voices off the air because they silenced a sitting President. They have been right up 'til now because we let them.

If they force Rogan off Spotify, then the social media war is officially on. Lefties have corrupt, bought-and-paid-for politicians and big tech on their side. Conservatives have 180 million people and a trillion purchasing dollars on theirs.

I know he said when he moved to Spotify that nothing would change, but Spotify did pull some Alex Jones/Milo Yianappolous/etc episodes already.

Yep. And again, for at least the fourth time, I ask, "What are liberals so afraid of?"

Conservatives have silenced nobody. If you dispute that, give me ONE example. Meanwhile, the lazy, stupid grifter class (libbies and their vile ilk) have silenced the following accounts and news sources:
  • Donald Trump
  • Glenn Greenwald
  • Robert Malone, M.D.
  • Peter McCullough, M.D.
  • Alex Jones
  • Milo Yianappolous
  • The Ghislaine Maxwell trial tracker
  • The Pelosi insider trading tracker
  • Literally thousands of other conservative news sites. https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/...ve-accounts-following-appointment-of-new-ceo/
  • Not one of those accounts - literally, not a single one - advocated violence or promoted violence or encouraged violence in any fashion.
Liberals said, "Oh, it's private enterprise. They can do whatever they want." That claim is false for about a dozen reasons, including violation of anti-competition laws and laws governing what private businesses can do to punish customers or employees. Libbies also said, "So go start your own forum." Conservatives started Parler, which was the fastest-growing site on the internet when libbies shut it down.

In closing, not only are liberals stupid lying liars, they are absolute cowards, afraid of opposing views.

It has gone beyond that Zona.

I had to do some research, I just couldn't stand bein' out in the dark. We were talkin' at the Club and it seems none of us old fossils do Spotify so we didn't know who Joe Rogan is or what he does.
https://theconversation.com/who-is-joe-rogan-and-why-does-spotify-love-him-so-much-176014

Seems ole Rogan is a semi conservative comedian like Alex Jones. Pokes fun at the Libtards on occasion... I assume.

Joe Rogan is described on his website as “stand up comic, mixed martial arts fanatic, psychedelic adventurer,

Reading this article I spotted these flags.

1. When Spotify signed a US$100 million (A$140 million) deal with Rogan in 2020 for the exclusive rights to his podcast

All is well and good until he started to poke at Libtards I reckon.

2. Media Monitors says Rogan’s listenership is “71% male and evenly split between high school and post-secondary graduates. Some 57% of his audience reports earning over $50k per year, with 19% making over $100k”, with an average age of 24.
The Atlantic places gender at the heart of his appeal, suggesting “[Rogan] understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country should start paying attention.”
Now they have a problem....they can't be havin. some shock jock with that kinda cred misbehavin'

3. According to a report by Media Matters, which studied the Joe Rogan Experience for a year, Rogan regularly trafficks misinformation and bigotry.

The author drew particular attention to Rogan’s “right-wing misinformation and bigotry”, “anti-trans rhetoric” and “COVID-19 misinformation”.

Whoa....what? Media Matters ? King Barrak's personal scribes ? How'd he get involved ?

4. While some Spotify shows are still available on other podcasting services, productions like The Joe Rogan Experience and the platform’s latest offering, The Michelle Obama Podcast, are available exclusively on Spotify.
Obama’s podcast, which launches today, features conversations on the “relationships that shape us” – not surprisingly, her first guest is her husband.
OK, I get it now...Da Moose is loose in da house and this here Rogan is not welcome to taint all them peoples with them lies....LOL

5. Joe Rogan Is Suddenly Doing Everything Wrong
https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/joe-rogan-apology-spotify-instagram/

6. Spotify has mass-deleted at least 70 episodes of the Joe Rogan Experience
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/02/05/spotify-censors-episodes-of-joe-rogans-podcast-again/

Well ...I get it and now you know as much as I know and I still don't do Spotify or give a flyin' **** what they think.

NIL5rzq.gif

L9QWbhJ.gif
Spotify is old news. Cancel culture is just hunting for stuff at this point

I think the idiot lefties pushed way too far in Loudon County with CRT and then lying about and covering up a rape by a "transgender" student (i.e., a rapist who wore a skirt to get into the girls bathroom and rape). Parents launched an offensive and booted the execrable Terry McAuliffe to the curb and those parents are NOT stopping.

I believe the same is happening with Rogan. Rogan is too popular to cancel. He has 11 MILLION listeners - that's more than any 8:00 p.m. broadcast by Fox News, CNN and MSNBC ... COMBINED. Lefties think they can force opposing voices off the air because they silenced a sitting President. They have been right up 'til now because we let them.

If they force Rogan off Spotify, then the social media war is officially on. Lefties have corrupt, bought-and-paid-for politicians and big tech on their side. Conservatives have 180 million people and a trillion purchasing dollars on theirs.
Hope that tranny gets an arse whoopin. Piece of **** - or was that the lie and cover up for the leftist to push an agenda?

And yes Rogan has a big following to be impacted by spotify

Getting Rogan is important because his audience knows he’s not political. You can write off Fox as alt right wackos and most libs believe that and won’t even watch. But Rogan already has a large and diverse audience. They know for a fact that everything he says is free of agenda. In other words, he is considered a credible non-biased source by most people.

in short, Rogan has credibility with most people. That is why he must be destroyed. They can smear Tucker Carlson and get people to tune him out but that tactic will be rejected by most of Rogan’s audience. All that leaves is refuting his points with facts. The left can’t do that because all their facts are bullshit like the hockey stick in climate change and most of what they say about Covid.

What Rogan should do to combat the charge of misinformation on Covid is to just say that he welcomes all points of view and as such he invited CNN to send their top medical expert and Fauci and they can debate against the experts Rogan had on and let the public decode who to believe. Would go about as well as when Rogand destroyed Gupta on his show over lying about ivermectin.

That’s why he must be silenced. Not because he spreads misinformation, but because he can stop the left from spreading misinformation which is their only real platform now.

Rogan is also so popular because he's relatable to most. His conversations would be the typical conversation between two reasonably intelligent and critical-thinking adults.

not a surprise the attack on Rogan is paid for and coordinated.

The funny thing is JR audience age group is those that have stopped buying music and sub to places like Spotify.

NY and the other geriatrics that are pulling their music, their fan base still has the original tape or record. Their not giving to ***** about the sub to Spotify. **** most don’t even have paying subs imo.

I know someone posted their stock going down which was quickly explained. If JR is gone Spotify is done.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

FLGXbNWXMAsgpXd

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
That someone might want to look overall at what the stock market has done over the past four weeks. Hint: not good.
It’s hard to keep tabs on the SM when your in that long booster line.

**** sake. Someone teach me how to quote multiple different posts and do my responses so I don’t need to frag the threads.

Via phone.

Make him black face then it’s perfect

Someone else obviously, but this gave me good chuckle. Now if someone could just impersonate Trudeau and add some blackface comments, that's world viral worthy:

Joe Rogan pulled out of the UFC broadcast tonight due to a “scheduling conflict.” Yeah, right.

Joe Rogan pulled out of the UFC broadcast tonight due to a “scheduling conflict.” Yeah, right.
He is playing it right. Let it cool bf going on That stage. No issue.

The moronic squealing about Joe Rogan, "Oooh, disinformation, he used the wrong words," the January 6 protest and riot, and the trucker convoy all have something in common:

All three show that those who claim to have the power - the power to control speech, or silence us, or order us around, or take our livelihoods away - are spineless frauds who have no such power. 330 million of us are more powerful than 535 grifters who lie for a living. Those supposedly "in charge" are shivering in fear at the prospect of us finally realizing how weak and powerless they are.

One example among many are the libbies saying that the police or military should "slash tires, steal gas, steal the trucks." Not them doing it, always some other people.

Sure thing, tough guy.

The moronic squealing about Joe Rogan, "Oooh, disinformation, he used the wrong words," the January 6 protest and riot, and the trucker convoy all have something in common:

All three show that those who claim to have the power - the power to control speech, or silence us, or order us around, or take our livelihoods away - are spineless frauds who have no such power. 330 million of us are more powerful than 535 grifters who lie for a living. Those supposedly "in charge" are shivering in fear at the prospect of us finally realizing how weak and powerless they are.

One example among many are the libbies saying that the police or military should "slash tires, steal gas, steal the trucks." Not them doing it, always some other people.

Sure thing, tough guy.

I wouldn't advise trying to slash a big rig tire. Those things can go several hundred psi and can kill you when they blow.