• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy

Note to self:

Go on Twitter and encourage libbies - no, DEMAND that libbies - slash tires!!

Oh, and make sure to slash the tires when a bunch of truckers are around to witness you doing so.

651oak.jpg

Note to self:

Oh, and make sure to slash the tires when a bunch of truckers are around to witness you doing so.

651oak.jpg

I'm in full support of this! This also makes sure the trucks can't move. It will give the good people in ems some work to do as well.

Note to self:

651oak.jpg
This only shows how far removed these people are from reality. Tire valves have cores that can be screwed out, but good luck attempting to slash a tire on that Kenworth.
These would be the first to perish if truckers disappeared.

This only shows how far removed these people are from reality. Tire valves have cores that can be screwed out, but good luck attempting to slash a tire on that Kenworth.

rainn-wilson.gif

Libbies, do NOT listen to Zona. He is a brilliant man, but just worried how successful your "slash 110 psi truck tires in front of truckers who would pick me up by my manbun and dribble me like a basketball" strategy will be!!

Let them learn. If they even do learn.
I used to work for a Volvo/Mack dealership. Those tires are no joke if they pop and not to mention the amount of necessities truckers haul logistically. If they want to postpone distribution; their choice

The boy and I were watchin’ wrasslin’ the other day. After it ended, it went into the movie The Rock, with Nick Cage, Sean Connery, Ed Harris. It’s been a WHILE since I’ve seen this movie.
Anyway, I just watched the first couple minutes before heading to bed. I saw/heard this and immediately thought of :
The Truckers
Joe Rogan
The peaceful Capitol Protesters
Most of us who’ve had just about enough of the lies and tyranny

Reactions: MTC
The boy and I were watchin’ wrasslin’ the other day. After it ended, it went into the movie The Rock, with Nick Cage, Sean Connery, Ed Harris. It’s been a WHILE since I’ve seen this movie.
Anyway, I just watched the first couple minutes before heading to bed. I saw/heard this and immediately thought of :
The Truckers
Joe Rogan
The peaceful Capitol Protesters
Most of us who’ve had just about enough of the lies and tyranny

The liberal bs will run it’s course eventually. Sadly I think a few states do hold some influence and it comes down to them. *california

The liberal bs will run it’s course eventually. Sadly I think a few states do hold some influence and it comes down to them. *california

Know what is worthwhile and is from California? Almonds. That's it. Almonds.

Certainly no sentient being.

Know what is worthwhile and is from California? Almonds. That's it. Almonds.

Certainly no sentient being.

I see, another dig at myself and the Geeraffe (Hines57), but I'm from Pittsburgh originally - so my wit and overall astute & enchanting personality are no fallacy.

The Geeraffe on the other hand - we already have extendable ladders, cranes etc. so he's on his own.

I see, another dig at myself and the Geeraffe (Hines57), but I'm from Pittsburgh originally - so my wit and overall astute & enchanting personality are no fallacy.

The Geeraffe on the other hand - we already have extendable ladders, cranes etc. so he's on his own.

You are hereby granted a Califuckup reprieve.

Geeraffe is granted a low doorway and no operating lights.