• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McCain has brain cancer.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Being reported on Fox News tv. Sorry, don't have a link yet.

Just watched a long thing on CNN. Apparently it is aggressive and uncureable

Wow, to go in for a medical procedure and they give you what amounts to a death sentence. That has to be the worst thing imaginable.

Live long enough and something is going to catch up with you eventually.

Reactions: MTC

John McCain diagnosed with brain cancer

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has been diagnosed with brain cancer, the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix said Wednesday.

The tumor was discovered after the senior Arizona senator underwent a minor procedure last week to remove a blood clot from above his left eye.

"Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot," the hospital said in a statement.

“The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team. Treatment options may include a combination of chemotherapy and radiation."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/342849-john-mccain-diagnosed-with-brain-cancer

God bless John McCain. Prayers for him and his family. That man has stood strong and fought the good fight for many, many years. You can disagree with his politics, and the past few years haven't been pretty. But all Americans should pay respects to John McCain. It seemed clear to me a few months ago the man was not well. Hope he gets the medical attention he needs. Prayers for his family and friends.

It's what my mom died of. She lasted about 20 months from the date of her diagnosis. And she had surgery at first to remove a lot of the tumor. If he doesn't have surgery could be less than that.

This is a nasty diagnosis, prayers to him and his family. While I found it difficult to support him recently, he really had no competition running against him.

He served his country honorably, both as a Naval pilot and in the Senate, God bless him.

Time to savor what time he has left, and ask Gov. Ducey to name a replacement.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John.</p>— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/887836712822558720">July 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Poor dude. He needs to give politics a rest and go live life. The guy served this country overseas and politically. Deserves a vacation in my book

Mickey, A friend of mine is about 45 and was diagnosed with the same glioblastoma last may. Has been doing chemo for the last year but the latest MRI shoWs it is invading inoperable parts of his brain. I don't think Mickey will be with us this time next year.

Mickey, A friend of mine is about 45 and was diagnosed with the same glioblastoma last may. Has been doing chemo for the last year but the latest MRI shoWs it is invading inoperable parts of his brain. I don't think Mickey will be with us this time next year.

Have your man gets some cannabis oils asap.

What if it helps???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Steeler Nation mobile app