• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kamala Harris: stupid, unqualified, idiotic, and a ***** to work for

Que Mala?

Harris-800x571.jpeg

We're half a year in, check with me on that in 2024. (y)

The fact is, the Biden presidency is proving to be steady, calm & competent.

Exactly what we needed to weather the storm after for years of unhinged madness.
that *****'s done nothing but sucked and ****** her way to the 2nd highest office in the land while also incarcerating and keeping incarcerated a disproportional number of black men in the state of Commiefornia.

Love Kamala Harris, so proud we have such an excellent Vice President. She's an upstanding individual, citizen and elected offical. Nice to see the Democratic Party succeed in bringing competence, sense of duty & honor and respectability back to the White House after four long years of stench, bile and failed policies.

Who knew that it would take democrats & liberals to right the ship in Washington DC? Oh, like it's always been, forever and ever in American history. Dems coming in to fix the utter mess left by Republicans. Ho hum, same as it ever was. (y)

View attachment 5706

ome View attachment 5704
View attachment 5705
Not even you could type that without laughing a little.

Funniest **** you have ever posted. By competent did you mean senile?
Nobody cares what you sniveling ***** on the far right think or feel. 60% of Americans think Biden's doing a good job. Which he is.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Get back to cheering on Lauren Boebert, Majorie Taylor Greene, Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy and the rest of the Qanon/MAGA seditionist Republicans.

You made your own bed, you have nobody else to blame for your predicament. The rest of America will move on without you just fine, thank you.

Not even you could type that without laughing a little.

You're right, I did laugh a little, knowing the rise it'll get out of the MAGA crew. (y)

Nobody cares what you sniveling ***** on the far right think or feel. 60% of Americans think Biden's doing a good job. Which he is.

Get back to cheering on Lauren Boebert, Majorie Taylor Greene, Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy and the rest of the Qanon/MAGA seditionist Republicans.

You made your own bed, you have nobody else to blame for your predicament. The rest of America will move on without you just fine, thank you.
60% of whom? Of polled Dims? The **** didn't get 60% of the fraudulent vote. Ask those 60% of Dims who approve of the old mental patient what they think about the inflation they are currently experiencing.

You're right, I did laugh a little, knowing the rise it'll get out of the MAGA crew. (y)

If you mean rise as in "actually belly laughing"- good one, troll.

Then when you are done talking to yourself, errr I mean the 60%, find the ONE PERCENT of dim voters that voted for Que Mala in the primaries what they think Heels Up is doing for this country? Don't worry, we will be waiting 3.5 years for your lack of answer.

Sure. 60% approval but the official White House YouTube channel disabled comments and gets killed on dislikes. Maybe Creepy Joe will do another strange whisper bit in the middle of a speech again.

But seriously are you most proud of Cameltoe Harris for getting into government employment by ******* and sucking a married man who was old enough to be her father. Or is it her lackluster showing as AG of California, or her failure to handle the border crisis which she helped to create?

Sure. 60% approval but the official White House YouTube channel disabled comments and gets killed on dislikes. Maybe Creepy Joe will do another strange whisper bit in the middle of a speech again.

But seriously are you most proud of Cameltoe Harris for getting into government employment by ******* and sucking a married man who was old enough to be her father. Or is it her lackluster showing as AG of California, or her failure to handle the border crisis which she helped to create?
It was the 1% she attained during the primary vote last year for sure

Love Kamala Harris, so proud we have such an excellent Vice President. She's an upstanding individual, citizen and elected offical. Nice to see the Democratic Party succeed in bringing competence, sense of duty & honor and respectability back to the White House after four long years of stench, bile and failed policies.

Who knew that it would take democrats & liberals to right the ship in Washington DC? Oh, like it's always been, forever and ever in American history. Dems coming in to fix the utter mess left by Republicans. Ho hum, same as it ever was. (y)

View attachment 5706

ome View attachment 5704
View attachment 5705
Oh come on man! There is now way you typed that with a straight face. I don't care how much you hate Trump that is a load of bullshit. THey are both disasters of almost epic proportions. If you truly believe this **** there is no hope for you and you have no moderate views left in you.

View attachment 5706

ome View attachment 5704
View attachment 5705
Oh come on man! There is now way you typed that with a straight face. I don't care how much you hate Trump that is a load of bullshit. THey are both disasters of almost epic proportions. If you truly believe this **** there is no hope for you and you have no moderate views left in you.
We're half a year in, check with me on that in 2024. (y)

The fact is, the Biden presidency is proving to be steady, calm & competent.

Exactly what we needed to weather the storm after for years of unhinged madness.
Damn you have either smoked some crack or you need to smoke some. competent? Seriously? You are doubling down on insanity.

Damn you have either smoked some crack or you need to smoke some. competent? Seriously? You are doubling down on insanity.
He's a troll. That's what trolls do... they troll. But I'm sure he believes every word because he's an ideology as well as a troll. Anything to tear down this nation he is all for it.

If you truly believe this **** there is no hope for you and you have no moderate views left in you.

Who gives a **** at this point? The freeloading foreigner actually trolls this board of people to create a nuisance wherever he can - that's the very definition of pathetic. I'd admire your persistence, but give up the fight already.

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, "Well... how did I get here?"

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

And you may ask yourself, "How do I work this?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where is that large automobile?"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful house"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful wife"

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Into the blue again, into the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground

And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go to?"
And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

Into the blue again, into the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground

Same as it ever was and look where my hand was
Time isn't holding up, time isn't after us
Letting the days go by, same as it ever was

That was ******* priceless. Might have been your best. Now...... do you consider Tibbs just another Talking Head?