• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kamala Harris: stupid, unqualified, idiotic, and a ***** to work for

You're right, I did laugh a little, knowing the rise it'll get out of the MAGA crew. (y)
For years I just assumed you were kinda joking about living abroad. alot of your posts would say thing like today. when it would really be tomorrow in Hungary. I still think you might live in the good old USA. but what makes me start to doubt my thought process, is this post about Kamala.

even people in the USA that voted for Biden and still believe in Biden are starting to doubt Harris. she is a complete train wreck. I unfortunately have several neighbors that voted for Biden . I cant find one that thinks she is doing a good job.

.. but what makes me start to doubt my thought process, is this post about Kamala.

At this early stage, I don't have an opinion one way or another what type of job the Vice President is doing. She is the VP after all. Can't remember what the opinions were about the job Mike Pence, Dan Quayle or Walter Mondale were doing six months into their first term.

I'm glad we finally have a female VP. I think it's important that our elected officials reflect the fabric of America. We've had an incredibly long run with white men running the show, it doesn't perturb me one iota that someone like Harris got a chance. She is more than qualified, particularly her job serving on Judiciary, Intelligence & Homeland Security Congressional Committees. Let's see what she does with it. All this ranting and raving about her past, demonizing her, mocking her, well, what else would you expect? Of course the right will have their torches & pitchforks out, she's the perfect boogeyman to rail against. Yawn.

And yeah, who know how much time I actually spend in Glorious Nation of Hungary? I do move around a lot. But again, just like with Kamala, this board need its own boogeyman to focus on and coalesce the hate, animosity & xenophobia and let some steam off. Again, yawn.

Last edited:
We're half a year in, check with me on that in 2024. (y)

The fact is, the Biden presidency is proving to be steady, calm & competent.

Exactly what we needed to weather the storm after for years of unhinged madness.
Unhinged madness? You're talking about the Leftist Dems' behavior once Trump was elected, right?

I'm not sure why, but I really dislike Kamala. I can't say that I pay tons of attention, but she has never struck me as terribly intelligent or terribly qualified.

At this early stage, I don't have an opinion one way or another what type of job the Vice President is doing. She is the VP after all. Can't remember what the opinions were about the job Mike Pence, Dan Quayle or Walter Mondale were doing six months into their first term.

I'm glad we finally have a female VP. I think it's important that our elected officials reflect the fabric of America. We've had an incredibly long run with white men running the show, it doesn't perturb me one iota that someone like Harris got a chance. She is more than qualified, particularly her job serving on Judiciary, Intelligence & Homeland Security Congressional Committees. Let's see what she does with it. All this ranting and raving about her past, demonizing her, mocking her, well, what else would you expect? Of course the right will have their torches & pitchforks out, she's the perfect boogeyman to rail against. Yawn.

And yeah, who know how much time I actually spend in Glorious Nation of Hungary? I do move around a lot. But again, just like with Kamala, this board need its own boogeyman to focus on and coalesce the hate, animosity & xenophobia and let some steam off. Again, yawn.
"The left need its own boogeyman(Trump) to focus on and coalesce the hate, animosity & racism and let some steam off. Again, yawn."

Fixed it for you.

At this early stage, I don't have an opinion one way or another what type of job the Vice President is doing.
What do you mean you don't have an opinion? You already said she is calm and competent. It's easy to be calm when you aren't doing anything and barely showing your face in public. Competent at what exactly?

What do you mean you don't have an opinion? You already said she is calm and competent. It's easy to be calm when you aren't doing anything and barely showing your face in public. Competent at what exactly?

5gtnwp.jpg

A female vp who is a ***** to work for.

who has more slurpees than a 7/11 lunch special.

Unhinged madness? You're talking about the Leftist Dems' behavior once Trump was elected, right?
I think he spelled for wrong.
Isn’t it four years?
Wtf is for years?

60% of whom? Of polled Dims? The **** didn't get 60% of the fraudulent vote. Ask those 60% of Dims who approve of the old mental patient what they think about the inflation they are currently experiencing.
Biden NEVER had a 60% approval rating, yet one now. He is just trolling.

Biden NEVER had a 60% approval rating, yet one now. He is just trolling.

I don't know if Biden even has a 60% approval rating within his inner circle.

"JFC, he said WHAT this time?!"

Here, Harris demonstrates the entire reason behind her success in politics:

320ed693-ec4d-4a7f-a4a9-53c65fff255a-medium16x9_AP20219057023536.jpg
Hit

With a cinder block.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal to this woman physically. I get that you could look at her in ways and say she is pretty.

But I've seen her speak. And I know what she stands for. And that quite literally ruined any remaining appeal there may have been.

What's the old saying...."I wouldn't f*ck her with Ogre's d*ck?" I think I'd even try to prevent Ogre from trying. That's saying A LOT.

I 100% agree with having a female VP or Pres. If it is the right one. picked for her merits, believes, thought process. not because she is black. it is 2021. who cares about color.

It cant just be guys that are worthy for the 2 highest highest positions in the world. Their must be a female president at some point. But man make it the right one

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, gentlemen.

Just take that one into account when thinking about someone having the nuclear codes. Kidding, ladies (Tibs & Flog) of SN. There are tons of females in positions of power, of course. If there's one who's reasonable & fair-minded, budget-conscious, assertive, doesn't take any **** & loves our Constitution/Bill of Rights - sign me up.

But I'm not voting for someone based simply on their gender, color of their skin etc. That's politically correct nonsense.