• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kendric at FB ....... or WATT ???

Ben supports Green as an ex teamate but you can read btw lines of what he says as a bad draft pick.

The 20 yard shuttle would be more indicative to his on field quick........................... and he was near a 1/2 second slower, thus my comment.

They are giving him a chance and If he can impress the coaches, then he will get the nod. SPEED KILLS

Salute the nation
I would say Broad Jump, Vertical, and maybe the 10-yard split (1.69) would field speed for a FB. They typically run 5-10 yards before taking on a linebacker.

Green is getting cut, and Dotson should join him or be traded for something. Last year's garbage.

I would say Broad Jump, Vertical, and maybe the 10-yard split (1.69) would field speed for a FB. They typically run 5-10 yards before taking on a linebacker.

If you are talking a lead blocking FB, combine #'s mean less than the other positions.

Green has to be gone. I don't want any excuse for him ever taking another snap at any position on the Steelers OL. Keeping him to run 2 or 3 plays a game at FB opens up that possibility. Best give that helmet to someone else

If I were in TJ Watts shoes I would have some reservations about releasing my brother and then experimenting with this bum at fullback.

Plus if I were in TJ Watts shoes, I would be a multimillionaire.

If I were in TJ Watts shoes I would have some reservations about releasing my brother and then experimenting with this bum at fullback.

Plus if I were in TJ Watts shoes, I would be a multimillionaire.

If you were in TJ’s shoes, you would have had way more problems when you fell into the pool……… New phone anyone ?

B-U-T

Then you’d be banging……………………. And spending like no tomorrow………………………….. PLUS a LS10 ride……

Salute the nation

**** Kendrick Green.

So far Green has been 7th or 8th in terms of play for our interior linemen. I just don't see how we can keep him if he doesn't really turn it around these next two preseason games. I liked the position flexibility he might have been able to contribute. I mean having a guy who can play both guard positions, center, and fullback would be advantageous in terms of depth. But if he can't even be our 9th best offensive lineman then I just don't see how we can keep him.

Green heads the list of my top ten Steeler busts. (Cowher Tomlin era)

1. Kendrick Green
2. Jamain Stephens
3. Jarvis Jones
4. Devin Bush
5 Dri Archer
6. Troy Edwards
7. Limas Sweed
I can't think of anymore without Googling.
Test your knowledge of the greatest Steeler busts!

Last edited:

1. Kendrick Green
2. Jamain Stephens
3. Jarvis Jones
4. Devin Bush
5 Dri Archer
6. Troy Edwards
7. Limas Sweed
8. Artie Burns
9. Senquez Golson
10. Ricardo Colclough
Maybe Huey Richardson?

1. Kendrick Green
2. Jamain Stephens
3. Jarvis Jones
4. Devin Bush
5 Dri Archer
6. Troy Edwards
7. Limas Sweed
Green obviously wasn't a first rounder, but you can at least argue that some of those guys on the list were competent in certain areas. Green just doesn't have it to play OL in the NFL. Given the investment, I would've loved to have seen improvement and for him to earn the top interior backup job, but I'm not sure Tomlin could even call him JV at this point.

Green obviously wasn't a first rounder, but you can at least argue that some of those guys on the list were competent in certain areas. Green just doesn't have it to play OL in the NFL. Given the investment, I would've loved to have seen improvement and for him to earn the top interior backup job, but I'm not sure Tomlin could even call him JV at this point.
He has always been a future long snapper, who does not appear to be proficient at that.

1. Kendrick Green
2. Jamain Stephens
3. Jarvis Jones
4. Devin Bush
5 Dri Archer
6. Troy Edwards
7. Limas Sweed
Green was a solid guard in college who played a handful of games at centre. Then was thrust into the lineup as our starting centre his rookie year replacing an all pro retired Pouncey. Hmmmm I wonder what could go wrong?

If he is the top bust there should be an asterisk beside it. As in what a stupid pick by Colbert, Tomlin, and whoever else in the drafting process.
They deserve a hell of a lot of the blame here.