• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kendrick is mad,........... or is it....... he is glad

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kendrick Green says he is happy to be out of PITTSBURGH.

Also says he is glad to be in Houston.

I for one am happy he is in Houston as well. Why couldn't he take O'Canada with him???

Salute the nation
He is blaming the move to C as his bugaboo. Let's see if he still feels the same come Sunday.

It was a bad pick for center clearly. But I am sure the Steelers talked to him about the move before the draft. I am sure he didnt say know I cant do that.

It is what it is...we got a pick at some point for him. And he got a chance to play for someone else. I don't wish ill for him. Hopefully Sunday we dominate him though. The FB fiasco was idiotic though. He did what they asked for him to do. Either way it was stupid on our coaches part. There was no way in hell he was going to play FB for us. Hell.....Conner is 10x the athlete Green is and is a poor FB.

Glad he’s gone, but can’t fault him. What’s he gonna say, “I really wish they hadn’t cut me.” ? I’m actually a bit curious to see how he performs. With their line in the condition its in, I think he may have a rough night…but I’m done predicting things for a while.

Kendric said "player" speak. I didn't want him here taking up a roster spot, we have pretty good depth.

It wasn't his fault for how he was drafted and used. (BAD experiment both center & FB).

He has moved on from here and will be tested in this up coming game. His play will speak,

not just for his defense but could also make our coaching even more scrutinized.

I see us winning the battle of Kendrick Green and silence will follow.

Salute the nation

Glad he’s gone, but can’t fault him. What’s he gonna say, “I really wish they hadn’t cut me.” ? I’m actually a bit curious to see how he performs. With their line in the condition its in, I think he may have a rough night…but I’m done predicting things for a while.

Don't give up predicting.!!! Booze / cigarettes / un-protected sex at cooooch's house...... YES, but not predicting.!!!

Salute the nation

Kendric said "player" speak. I didn't want him here taking up a roster spot, we have pretty good depth.

It wasn't his fault for how he was drafted and used. (BAD experiment both center & FB).

He has moved on from here and will be tested in this up coming game. His play will speak,

not just for his defense but could also make our coaching even more scrutinized.

I see us winning the battle of Kendrick Green and silence will follow.

Salute the nation
Agree, but what justifies his play when he froze and the defender passed by him without even a gentle push

Agree, but what justifies his play when he froze and the defender passed by him without even a gentle push

It was those moments that caused my wanting him to exit.

My only explanation would be the defender turned on his headlights………….

Salute the nation

Kendrick is gonna allow 2 sacks on Sunday. Write it down...
200w.gif

Green needed a fresh start, but come on. Look like a competent backup and he would've been fine here. Instead he was one of the worst performing OL I've ever seen.

On paper this was a win when he was drafted. Highly athletic IOL and snapped well in the Senior Bowl. Looked like a steal. Trouble was he was not big enough and never bulked up enough to play center, and didn't have it between the ears to call the blocking assignments.

He will be a much better LG in this league than C, and I hope he has a good career. His move was a win/win for both parties. Now he's a starter (he wouldn't be on this roster, and at best he's inactive or PS), plus we get a draft pick. I don't have any ill will toward Green or Dotson for getting traded.