• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

King Dookey bent over desk

Guessing this outcome amuses Deebo...

What are you going to spend your check on?
Not cool shades that is for sure. He was buddy buddy with Deebo even after he moved onto New England. I could hear him on the phone just like it was yesterday “Hey Cam grab Najee and his below average per carry and that other bum Juju if you can pry him away from ticks that tock and let’s head over and get us a bowl of clam chowder “

Cool shades didn’t even win the first serving. That honor went to Bill Billycheat ol two spooning his way to a hand job Bob victory.

If you ask me that is the model franchise, luxury driving around in the victory of live while ladies trainer does his wife.

If I was drafting head coaches? It wouldn’t be coach coolshades , it is obviously a science related matter that you guys wouldn’t understand.

Not cool shades that is for sure. He was buddy buddy with Deebo even after he moved onto New England. I could hear him on the phone just like it was yesterday “Hey Cam grab Najee and his below average per carry and that other bum Juju if you can pry him away from ticks that tock and let’s head over and get us a bowl of clam chowder “

Cool shades didn’t even win the first serving. That honor went to Bill Billycheat ol two spooning his way to a hand job Bob victory.

If you ask me that is the model franchise, luxury driving around in the victory of live while ladies trainer does his wife.

If I was drafting head coaches? It wouldn’t be coach coolshades , it is obviously a science related matter that you guys wouldn’t understand.
Wtf does your post have anything to do with the original topic?

Non sequitur?

It was well known this was coming... if itvis upheld the nfl will get hit with the judgement and three times it in fines for antitrust violations... i feel like that salary cap is gonna plateau for a long time after this...
Or maybe Beyonce will begin dating Bo Nix

Where are the sports talk show hosts that continually praise Goodell as a great commissioner?

How do you get sued for that much and avoid criminal charges?

Guessing this outcome amuses Deebo...

What are you going to spend your check on?

This is big news, but somehow I think the NFL will find a way ($$$$$pay-off$$$$$) out of this.

I fear for the jury & future jury’s lives, they will be threatened As there is to much money at stake for the NFL to just bend over.

I hope like hell it costs the NFL a huge amount of $$$denar$$$ because that is the only thing they understand.

If you think they are desperate for tax-payers to build stadiums, should they lose this appeal, you will see a huge push for more and more tax-payer money to offset this appeal.

The NFL has continuously held themselves above the law, this anti-trust should have been chgallenged a long times ago.

Salute the nation

Those thai massages won't pay itself. How do they expect old Bobby kraft to keep an honest living without those measly subscription fees?

I love the obscure stuff, but the prepositionally lame just won't work for me.

Step up your game, brother!
Cooch finds this offensive and defensive.

The nerve.

😁

I fear for the jury & future jury’s lives, they will be threatened As there is to much money at stake for the NFL to just bend over.
I seriously doubt that. The NFL is greedy, not idiotic. If that’s what you really think I’m surprised you haven’t boycotted the NFL.

I seriously doubt that. The NFL is greedy, not idiotic. If that’s what you really think I’m surprised you haven’t boycotted the NFL.

Head out of the sand, more scrupulous things have happened to turn a jury.

Big money = big results and risk

PS thanks for coaching in my life's decisions based on one forum post,..... or wait........ suggesting an alternative approach

Salute the nation

Goodell has lost more high profile lawsuits than all his predecessors combined, lol... apparently his legal leadership is as crappy as his league leadership...

If the “Rog” loses this appeal, the owners may be looking for a new commissioner………!

Salute the nation

Head out of the sand, more scrupulous things have happened to turn a jury.

Big money = big results and risk

PS thanks for coaching in my life's decisions based on one forum post,..... or wait........ suggesting an alternative approach

Salute the nation
I think you mean unscrupulous or less scrupulous.

The last thing the NFL wants is the PR mess of a juror going to the FBI saying they were threatened (or bribed or blackmailed). The NFL will have plenty of money regardless of any lawsuit, they’re not desperate.

I think you mean unscrupulous or less scrupulous.

The last thing the NFL wants is the PR mess of a juror going to the FBI saying they were threatened (or bribed or blackmailed). The NFL will have plenty of money regardless of any lawsuit, they’re not desperate.

14.7 billion is a chunk, regardless of how much they have. Remember that the verdic can be tripled in a anti trust case.

Also, the threat would be way above any level you think. FBI couldn’t do anything as the threat would be followed through, regardless of arrests or not. Least case it would bring a miss-trial so as that’s a win for the NFL. The longer the appeals / mis-trials / etc., the less likely there will ever be a pay out.

I’m just giving you the flip side of what could happen, wether it does or not has yet to be seen.

Salute the nation

Think I'll buy some special NFL DVD's with my check. Do they have any of the Patriots filming the Steelers on hand? Maybe some audio too? Oh wait, that stuff was so dangerous, it got destroyed.

😉😉😎