• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

King Dookey bent over desk

Got ya, just had no clue why that was the response.
You would have had to follow the series of events to understand the response. Anywho when you have to explain a joke it is never funny after the fact…

now would be the perfect time for EVERYONE to tell the NFL to **** off. if you don't off single out of the area games we will as fans put the ******* to you. If all of us just said **** it we aint going to the games or paying for streaming maybe they would get the point that WE the fan actually hold all the power.

I for one will no longer be paying $450.00 for streaming this year. Youtube has totally ****** the fans. without paying an additional $80.00 per month for their service you can't even record the games to watch after church or work.

I have been a fan of the steelers for over fifty years and I ******* love this team, I just don't love them enough to spend a couple house payments a year to watch them anymore.
PM me...