• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

King Dookey bent over desk

a'bippity-bippity, bip bop boop. beep-bop, a'boop-bop-beep.

YOU need a 1965 / 5 cent / Chick-o-stick…….. !!!!!

You could be transported back in time, to get the freshest one available.

Salute the nation

I hope this is the end of goodel.

Local NY job advertisement

Wanted: Clean reliable, lying MFer who can steel candy from a baby and put the blame on someone else. Must be a ****-sucker and able to do Anal while standing up.

Must be able to communicate freely with media type interviews, without giving way to truth or reasoning.

Has the ability to fine Pittsburgh Steelers players but make it look like it’s a fine / suspension Type good deal. ALL other teams fall into the minimalist type punishment.

All interviews and “hand-jobs” will be given to Robert Kraft to work-relate by category of “aghhh to OHMY ****-ing GOD” relevance of successful candidate.

We are an equal opportunity employer, but will not be accepting any Pittsburgh resumes at this time.

Salute the nation

They keep talking about tge Steelers part of the Sunday Ticket lawsuit but I'm thinking that money isn't changing hands till Tge Deuce 's great grandkids are in charge.

I tried to start this a few days ago, but apparently it was deleted because of the link provided. Maybe one of the SN writers can pick up on it because it is an issue that affects not only all the NFL teams, but fans that shell out dollars every year as well.

Anywho, on Tuesday a Federal jury ordered the NFL to pay damages for violating antitrust laws in distributing out of market Sunday afternoon games on a premium subscription service, the Sunday Ticket.

Just thought it would be something to discuss while waiting for camp to start.

So this wont affect the cap during this cba , apparently this is just going to cause a bunch of front office workers to get laid off...
next cba though the cut they get from the contract will be less ... so the next cba cap will likely be less...

So this wont affect the cap during this cba , apparently this is just going to cause a bunch of front office workers to get laid off...
next cba though the cut they get from the contract will be less ... so the next cba cap will likely be less...
just pushing some numbers around, if you assume each front office work costs the NFL 200K per year (salary and benefits) that is a mere 22,500 employees. that is 682 employees per team plus the NFL front office. I don't believe for a moment the owners and league won't find a place to make that up...say ticket sales, PSL's, higher drink prices, more expensive stream package....see where I am going with this? If not, you may want to just trust me and put your wallet in a safe place.

now would be the perfect time for EVERYONE to tell the NFL to **** off. if you don't off single out of the area games we will as fans put the ******* to you. If all of us just said **** it we aint going to the games or paying for streaming maybe they would get the point that WE the fan actually hold all the power.

I for one will no longer be paying $450.00 for streaming this year. Youtube has totally ****** the fans. without paying an additional $80.00 per month for their service you can't even record the games to watch after church or work.

I have been a fan of the steelers for over fifty years and I ******* love this team, I just don't love them enough to spend a couple house payments a year to watch them anymore.

18 game season just became a reality. Probably would have anyway.

I tried to start this a few days ago, but apparently it was deleted because of the link provided. Maybe one of the SN writers can pick up on it because it is an issue that affects not only all the NFL teams, but fans that shell out dollars every year as well.

Anywho, on Tuesday a Federal jury ordered the NFL to pay damages for violating antitrust laws in distributing out of market Sunday afternoon games on a premium subscription service, the Sunday Ticket.

Just thought it would be something to discuss while waiting for camp to start.
it wasn't deleted

it was merged with this thread on the same topic

18 game season just became a reality. Probably would have anyway.
18?...They may need 20 regular season games per season. :oops:

18?...They may need 20 regular season games per season. :oops:

A-N-D

2- separate playoffs

1 for the regulars Super Bowl playoff

2nd for the bottom half Consolation bracket but still SB formatted for the extra revenue.

**** the NFL and they have been pushing the envelope for years and years on the Anti-Trust thingy.

Salute the nation

They'll make up for it somehow. Game ticket prices and concessions are already just ridiculous to say the least. This cash cow has peaked.

I suppose that's why they're pushing the product out of country again.

I haven’t spent a nickel in the last number of years, raise prices on everything, won’t bother me a bit.

You don’t know what a Chick-O-Stick is?

Salute the nation
Oh yeah, one of these nasty things.

640px-Current-chick-o-stick-king-size.jpg