• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Legitimate JuJu request.................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
JuJu is being stalked by social media and fans at his house (mom's). JuJu went home for first time since season started and was looking forward to spending time with family. Mom put together a welcome home meal and people started showing up at the house.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...op-coming-to-his-house/ar-BB1d2YM1?li=BBnb7Kz

I see this as a negative on the fan base. One must realize though that through his branding on various social media that he has developedloped a following. That following isn't just turned on or off like a light switch because believe it or not there are some radical fans who don't know weather that switch is turned on or off, for them it's always on.

I think JuJu handled it in the right way but what are your thoughts and the social media participants, do they have a legitamite beef both pro and con..........?

Salute the nation

You open your door to interaction you will get people wanting to interact. That said yeah fans shouldn't crowd him in his personal life. My advice to him though would be to suck it up buttercup.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

JuJu has a fan base well beyond Steelers fans. If the article said I missed it, but it sounds like something his tiktok fans would do. I’ve never heard of NFL fans going to a guys house.

JuJu has a fan base well beyond Steelers fans. If the article said I missed it, but it sounds like something his tiktok fans would do. I’ve never heard of NFL fans going to a guys house.
I dunno I followed Hines one time from Latrobe. ****** lost me in traffic. Of course I thought he was just going to a bar. But we have a lot of crazy fans out there.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

One day you're dancing on opposing teams' logos. The next day people are showing up at your rallies, storming your house...

JuJu has opened the social media door, it’s one way or other (even if I believe it’s in bad taste to intrude on personal life like that) he’s created that brand.

What was truly disgusting and no tolerance is when fans threw garbage on lawn & vandalized Tommy Maddox house after Jax game in 05. He had terrible game, but get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You open the door for this **** when you're trying to be famous.Those Hollywood celebrities have security for a reason. ******* nutjobs! Price of seeking fame. He may end up needing to hire security for his moms house. I know I would.

This was before the BIRTHDEFECT hit and AB was still kewl but a friend of mine while he was out in PITTSBURGH and drove to AB's house. Said he got out of his car (rental) to stretch his legs and was getting back in when AB pulled up in his drive way. Friend waved and AB came over asked him where he was from and signed some autographs for him.

I' got to see the autographs and picture they took so I know it was true but I told my friend he never should have drove to AB's house. Neither of us like AB now due to things everyone knows but at the time he was still marketable and he hadn't committed the deep **** yet.

I think a lot depends on the individual but a lot are looking for it because more than likely they need their ego stroked.

Personally I wouldn't go to the house because I don't play into the thinking of they are greater than me reasoning.

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC
This was before the BIRTHDEFECT hit and AB was still kewl but a friend of mine while he was out in PITTSBURGH and drove to AB's house. Said he got out of his car (rental) to stretch his legs and was getting back in when AB pulled up in his drive way. Friend waved and AB came over asked him where he was from and signed some autographs for him.

I' got to see the autographs and picture they took so I know it was true but I told my friend he never should have drove to AB's house. Neither of us like AB now due to things everyone knows but at the time he was still marketable and he hadn't committed the deep **** yet.

I think a lot depends on the individual but a lot are looking for it because more than likely they need their ego stroked.

Personally I wouldn't go to the house because I don't play into the thinking of they are greater than me reasoning.

Salute the nation
They’re people just like us. Gifted athletically sure.
But I think anyone if they had the time for training, treatment and proper nutrition can achieve that.

"DODGE-BALL

Greatest ******* movie ever.................. Well..... Nearly

Salute the nation