• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Less than a month to the trade deadline…

Everyone is banking on us having a franchise QB.

And that is the hardest of all to find and most of the time takes years to develop. It's real hard to figure much out with this offensive scheme.

The biggest thing is accuracy right now. We have a rookie. So if anyone is expecting to see a Big Ben type season is going to be disappointed. Ben came into a championship level team with a power running game.

I'm crossing my fingers. I also know mistakes are coming. This is the perfect season to do it.

If they can trade some guys for more draft picks,do it! The DL/OL needs some blue chip studs on it. So drafting middle of the pack again won't help us either.

We will know more about whether the D is turning a corner into a more strategically adaptive version after this next game. Tua is a zone QB, but isn’t great at man reads. our coaches sound terrified of their speed… if we just sit in base cover 2 and 3 with a minimal rush , then last week was an aberration and its going to be same ol same old… if they have some creative hybrid and especially creative pressure with stunts and twist and delayed blitzes that Miami hasn’t shown any ability to handle all season long, then maybe they are adapting…
Tua really hasn't done much this year. He had one great game and 3 iffy games. Let's hope he's on the iffy side on Sunday.