• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

That soup looked good! Nice 'n thick.
those ******* need to be sentenced to 6 days of removing lice from Ogre's ******* hairs.
maybe then they'll appreciate art and sanitary environments.

Anti-Oil-Protesters-Van-Gogh-Tomato-Sauce.jpg
I think the message was “it’s called Heinz Field”

Should tased them while they were glued to the wall.
So I just briefly popped into this, seen your post, left,.. and was like WTF he say? Taste them! Come back. Ok, ICS it’s you.

It was just a van Gough. Good thing it wasn't a Hunter Biden painting. They are so valuable that they will never be displayed in public.

"Yo' chickens...are coming home...to roost", someone once said.

FfpoPXDXwAAhekF.jpg

Like I was saying........

The Leftist Personality: Left-Wing ideology as a biological phenomenon​

Like I was saying........

The Leftist Personality: Left-Wing ideology as a biological phenomenon​

Some degree of stereotype, but likely accurate. These weren't the popular kids in high school, not physically attractive (but they do that to themselves to a certain extent), not athletic, average or below academically, so they go into education, where they teach the next generation that life just isn't fair and that it's someone else's fault.

BTW, I wasn't gifted as an athlete, very average student, and would never make the cover of any magazine. However, my old man kicked my ***, not physically, but instilled a work ethic in me to overcome my less than stellar God given attributes. The problem is, who is breeding and raising these kids?

Apparently I've become old. I have no idea who Andrew Tate is or why he's in trouble.