• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

I'm glad to see these kind of realizations are going on by people having discussions. If there's one great thing about social media it's the conversations.

And got to support the criminals in California. Way to go! You get what you vote for. If I'm a buisness, I leave.

And got to support the criminals in California. Way to go! You get what you vote for. If I'm a buisness, I leave.

There are a disproportionate number of minorities in jail so the Liberal solution is to arrest less minorities. Suggesting that minorities maybe don't break the law would be racist.

As a wise man once said....
"Perfect analogy of a liberal, prove me wrong".

California Bill Would See Parents Lose Custody of Children If They Refuse to Affirm Gender​

Under the revision to the Family Code, courts would be given complete authority to remove children from their homes if their parents do not affirm their gender.

The change would also make it so that schools, churches, and other organizations would need to affirm the gender identity of a child or face repercussions.

RBV2A8O.jpg

After seeing this I put the ULTRA MAGA license plate frame back on my truck today.
The one I took off said This Truck Just Used All The Gas Your Prius Saved.

Last edited:
As a wise man once said....
"Perfect analogy of a liberal, prove me wrong".

California Bill Would See Parents Lose Custody of Children If They Refuse to Affirm Gender​

Under the revision to the Family Code, courts would be given complete authority to remove children from their homes if their parents do not affirm their gender.

The change would also make it so that schools, churches, and other organizations would need to affirm the gender identity of a child or face repercussions.

RBV2A8O.jpg

Yeah I don't think so. We would be fighting to the death over that.

We should start offering asylum to any normal people stuck in that state who need to leave.

Isn't that place long overdue for a massive earthquake?