• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

363284021_614472563880393_8249020113901507267_n.gif

My eyes hurt now. But don't worry, climate alarmist have addressed climate change by defacing Stonehenge. Problem solved.

My eyes hurt now. But don't worry, climate alarmist have addressed climate change by defacing Stonehenge. Problem solved.
Because nothing brings people to your side like destroying ancient relics.

Flog's been absent lately. anyone know if his HoleTox appointment went ok? Maybe someone reach out to @Tibs?

i feelz threteneded by this raysissisim!!!!!

GS20J-GWQAAs2JT

GS20IYiXYAAiKb4

US journalist thrown in jail for 16 years in Russia. Will Biden or Harris spring him? I know he can't bounce a ball. He isn't black. Hmm. Looks like the chances are slim or none.
Leadership.

US journalist thrown in jail for 16 years in Russia. Will Biden or Harris spring him? I know he can't bounce a ball. He isn't black. Hmm. Looks like the chances are slim or none.
Leadership.
RIP

GS4HzHvXUAA3IMy.png

Reactions: JMM
D-Day Soldier Blissfully Unaware France Will One Day Open Olympics With Naked Blue Smurf Demon
SPORTS·Jul 29, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

OMAHA BEACH — As Private George Donovan of the 116th Infantry Regiment prepared to storm Omaha Beach and take a bullet for his country, he was blissfully unaware that France would one day open the Olympics with a naked blue smurf demon.
"What I do now, I do for the liberation of France and to ensure the freedom of the world," the blissfully ignorant Donovan wrote before rushing Nazi machine gun positions with the reckless abandon of someone who didn't realize France would someday perform an Olympic ceremony starring drag queens with their balls hanging out of their shorts.
Before landing, Pvt. Donovan had struggled to keep his food down as he and his fellow soldiers inched closer to Omaha Beach and their destiny. Whether to death or victory, Donovan's fate was sealed as the landing doors of the Higgins boat fell to reveal Nazi bunkers outfitted with machine guns and Longues-sur-Mer gun batteries. They then charged headlong into gunfire, completely unaware that decades later, France would host the Olympics with a drag queen rendition of The Lord's Supper featuring a bunch of naked dancing pedophiles.

"Come on, boys! It's time to liberate France!" Donovan cried as he fearlessly charged forward, only to be cut down by machine gun bullets. "It's all worth it. I'm sure France won't turn into a bunch of weird blasphemous perverts or anything."
"That would never happen..."
At publishing time, the spirit of George Donovan looked upon France in disdain.

men boxing women for gold medals. just how the Liberal Wokelympics should be.

men boxing women for gold medals. just how the Liberal Wokelympics should be.

This **** needs to be crushed. The only way to do it and it's sad to say,is to REFUSE to compete against these loser men who can't beat other men in their sports.