• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
A little more condensed version, but disgusting and a must-see to believe:

From 5:15-6:50 is particularly disturbing. :oops:

Indy lives in Carmel I believe.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Remember when it was a given in society that you didn't push sexual perversion to children?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
When the internet comes through again:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

:confused:

No ****! All they needed was the dr from the start. Good God I think the stupidity in real life is getting to me boys! Don’t let the gov take me, I don’t wanna die. I don’t wanna die!!!

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Glad she did ******......chalk another one up for the good guys.

Speaking of which, our female freestyle wrestler named Tamyra Mensah-Stock who just won Gold and who is also African American had a reporter shove a mic in her face right after her match and ask, "So how do you feel about representing America at these games?" Hoping for the latest anti-America grandstand. To the contrary, the young lady shut them down and gushed about how she is thrilled to represent a such a great country and about how she couldn't be more proud. Kudos to you young lady and Congratulations!

This is her.

Last edited:

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Our female freestyle wrestler named Tamyra Mensah-Stock who just won Gold and who is also African American had a reporter shove a mic in her face right after her match and ask, "So how do you feel about representing America at these games?" Hoping for the latest anti-America grandstand. To the contrary, the young lady shut them down and gushed about how she is thrilled to represent a such a great country and about how she couldn't be more proud. Kudos to you young lady and Congratulations!

This is her.

That's awesome. F the media and the Marxist crap they are peddling.

USA, USA, USA!!!

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: JMM

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Glad she did ******......chalk another one up for the good guys.

Speaking of which, our female freestyle wrestler named Tamyra Mensah-Stock who just won Gold and who is also African American had a reporter shove a mic in her face right after her match and ask, "So how do you feel about representing America at these games?" Hoping for the latest anti-America grandstand. To the contrary, the young lady shut them down and gushed about how she is thrilled to represent a such a great country and about how she couldn't be more proud. Kudos to you young lady and Congratulations!

This is her.

That was an awesome moment. Glad to see her prevail. That's one strong woman.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Something that I think points out the absolute schizophrenia of the political left is this: Robert K Byrd Was an actual Ku Klux Klan member. He served in the Senate for over 50 years till the day he died. He was a Democrat. The abject lunacy of calling conservatives racist while constantly reelecting a KluKKer can not be overstated.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Something that I think points out the absolute schizophrenia of the political left is this: Robert K Byrd Was an actual Ku Klux Klan member. He served in the Senate for over 50 years till the day he died. He was a Democrat. The abject lunacy of calling conservatives racist while constantly reelecting a KluKKer can not be overstated.
Not to mention a lifelong close person friend of the current President. It goes to show just how little leftists actually use their brains. Low information, emotional reactionaries.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

And was eulogized at his funeral by the dementia-ridden racist in the WH. But Orange Man was the real racist. All those awards and schmoozing in the past with black leaders, the HBCU funding, the prison reform act etc. be damned.

Pravda shaped the narrative that he was a racist, so it must've been true.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Robert Byrd, a KKK local chapter leader. What a stand up guy. Reminds me of these BLM folk who burn down businesses and terrorize society today....yes liberalism is a disease.