• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
At least get your references right. I've stated the fact that according to the FBI, white nationalist extremism poses the greatest domestic terrorist threat in America.

You may not like it or agree with it, but that is the FBI's assessment, and has been for a while now.
Yes the American Stassi said that. But they ceased to be an impartial law enforcement agency 30 years ago so.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Yes the American Stassi said that. But they ceased to be an impartial law enforcement agency 30 years ago so.
At least J. Edgar Hoover was blackmailing both sides equally.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
here is a factual arrest site by the FBI. Show me the white supremacy gangs out of the long list.

don’t show me propaganda views.

You probably don't want to turn on the news right now, to see what's happening at the Library of Congress. Just more fake news crap, brought to you by Soros & the commie Dems, I know. Nothing to see here.

HAPPENING NOW: Domestic terrorist Ray Roseberry is outside the Library of Congress threatening to detonate a bomb.

He threatened @POTUS in an earlier Facebook Live and said, "It's gonna be a chain reaction... this revolution ain't gonna stop, bud. It's on. It's on."

Capitol Police are “negotiating” with Ray now. DC residents, please avoid the area.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
It is what it is. 😐

1629401337818.png

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
You probably don't want to turn on the news right now, to see what's happening at the Library of Congress. Just more fake news crap, brought to you by Soros & the commie Dems, I know. Nothing to see here.

what does this have to do with white supremacy you racist?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
He's a ******* freeloading troll that gets off on this ****. From Hungtardia. **** him.
Who is dumb enough to compare Americans to the Taliban. There is no humor or sense to that at all.
SMH

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Who is dumb enough to compare Americans to the Taliban. There is no humor or sense to that at all.

Exactly. Only a troll who gets off on trying to rile people up, from all the way behind a basement wall somewhere in Hungtardia. He's like a fruit fly, no real purpose, nothing of value to add (and definitely no creativity or sense of humor) - just an annoyance.

And may I add, the prime example of the title of this thread.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It is what it is. 😐
Because people in America are clinging to airliners trying get out of the country , fleeing the American taliban, going door to door, killing all that don't subscribe to their ideology. Killing men, women & children without regard.
Yeah, you are a psycho. By comparing Americans to the taliban , you **** on the people that have been murdered, had family murdered and live in agonizing terror of the taliban. To make that comparison, you make light of the inhumane reign of terror those poor souls live with. Congrats! you sunk to an all time low, even by your gutter rat standards. You should be banned for comparing Americans to the taiban.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
And yet yinz keep feeding him.

My my, how odd it is to have differing political views collide on an internet forum, specifically marked *Politics & Religion.* You'd think the heavens will fall from the sky any minute now.

So let me get this right. It is perfectly fine, normal and acceptable for the *overwhelming majority* of conservatives on this board to scream like banshees and call Democrats and liberals every name under the sun, accuse us of being Communists (on a daily basis), call us anti-Americans, state that we hate the country and cheer for its downfall, claim that the elections were stolen, post a constant stream of highly disparaging & insulting memes and images mocking Democratic politicians, claim the entirety of the free press & media is skewered against you, holler from the rooftops that social media platforms are out to get you, post endless threads containing easily refuted lies & conspiracies and broadcast, amplify and disseminate right wing propaganda 24/7 in this forum.

That is perfectly OK.

But the second someone shows up who's not a part of this deranged right-wing ecosystem, makes comments that go against the grain and aren't part of the accepted MAGA dogma, that person is a *troll.*

Ok, I think I understand.

Margaret Mead would have a field day here, that's for sure.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
And yet yinz keep feeding him.

You're guilty too. ;) I've told people (I don't know how many times) not to feed the troll and it'll die - but to no avail, so I'll mock and laugh at the freeloading foreigner while he's here. And I know that bothers him because he got all sanctimonious on me recently and told me how he contributed so much to this board in the past and he's just an expatriate going on about why he deserted the U.S., blah ******* blah.

But in the end - he's just a freeloading foreigner sitting behind a basement wall in Hungaristan.

:p How goes it at 2:30am Tiborvirus?

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't read your thoughts on the MAGA terrorist who showed up with a bomb at the Library of Congress this afternoon. What's up with that?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't read your thoughts on the MAGA terrorist who showed up with a bomb at the Library of Congress this afternoon. What's up with that?

5k69ij.gif

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

But it’s okay for Democrat politicians including our VP to sympathize with and raise bail money for BLM terrorists.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Another brain dead moron, indoctrinating our youth into mental illness.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Another brain dead moron, indoctrinating our youth into mental illness.

The Flag of the USA makes her uncomfortable and yet she has not headed out for any other nation she is free to go to.