• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lindsey Graham: Democrats, GOP Can ‘Come Together’ for Gun Confiscation

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
As soon as this wacky chick starts sounding normal, she goes and says something stupid like this -
The Democrats have also been vocal in their support for gun confiscation laws, and this is where Graham believes the left and right can come together.

He told CNN, “I haven’t really looked at the House package, but this is to me the area where we can come together.” Graham has scheduled a March 26 Judiciary Committee hearing on the confiscation orders.

A federal gun confiscation law based on some arbitrary, federally defined criteria. What a fantastic idea.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-can-come-together-for-gun-confiscation-law/#

molon_labe_sticker-r2adf95da010346409b6dea85bbc79495_v9wht_8byvr_540.jpg

comeandtakeithat__81160.1523979213.jpg

CNN reported that Graham has long supported red flag laws, which allow a court to issue firearm confiscation orders for individuals deemed a threat to themselves or others.

I think there is already a law like this in Oregon

Is that the place where law enforcement said they wouldn't enforce the law? What LE Officer wants to knock on doors to confiscate guns? I would have AOC knock on the first 100 doors, or she needs to STFU.

A threat to others? Well that's a pretty big brush you could paint all sorts of citizens with.

Florida does too as do thirteen other states and many more to follow.

Here's where your state stands.
https://www.thetrace.org/2018/03/red-flag-laws-pending-bills-tracker-nra/

Florida
Bill: CS/SB 7026
Introduced: February 21, 2018

Florida’s red flag provision came bundled in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act, which passed with the support of 67 NRA A-rated legislators. In the weeks following the bill’s passage, Florida judges have issued numerous risk-protection orders, including one against Zachary Cruz, the brother of the Parkland gunman.

th

PS....It only makes sense that the swamp creatures would want to get their nose under this tent flap after the states have individually decided what they want. How can they be self important if laws are made without their consent.

The Feds can't have that independent **** goin' on...no sir, we da peoples is ruled from Mordor on the Potomac by God and don't you forget it.

th

Last edited:
State laws are fine. What you don't want is wing nuts like AOC and Pelosi making the rules across the board for confiscating guns in this country.

Is that the place where law enforcement said they wouldn't enforce the law? What LE Officer wants to knock on doors to confiscate guns? I would have AOC knock on the first 100 doors, or she needs to STFU.

I think that was in Arizona. Oregon is one of these "sanctuary states". Our county jail used to have holding cells for the feds to house illegals but they stopped that program about a year ago. The sheriff was afraid of lawsuits. What a bunch of *******. Tried to vote him out the last election but fine people of this county wanted to keep him.

Not if the violate the basic tenants of the constitution, i.e. due process and right to bear arms. This seems to bypass both.
Let me clarify. This legislation debate should be at the state level, not the national level.

Not if the violate the basic tenants of the constitution, i.e. due process and right to bear arms. This seems to bypass both.

It’s getting close to time to water the tree of liberty.