• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE THREAD:RNC National Convention Day 1 July 18, 2016

Agreed...nutso bag-o-*****. Cruz, that is.

Moving on...

RNC National Convention Day 4 July 21, 2016 starts @ 7:20pm ET

Make America One Again

Convention Called to Order Reince Priebus Chair, Republican National Committee

Entertainment Heavenly Joy

Presentation of the Colors VFW Post #6846 Cleveland, OH

Pledge of Allegiance To Be Announced

The National Anthem Ayla Brown Singer/Songwriter

Invocation Reverend Dr. Steve Bailey Pastor, New Philadelphia First United Methodist Church

Remarks Fran Tarkenton Former NFL Quarterback, Media Personality, and Businessman

Remarks Brock Mealer Wauseon, OH

Video We Win Because

Remarks The Hon. Marsha Blackburn (TN) U.S. Representative

Remarks The Hon. Mary Fallin (OK) Governor

Remarks Dr. Lisa Shin Korean Americans for Trump

Video Where You Lead

Video Built to Win

Remarks Reince Priebus Chair, Republican National Committee

Remarks Jerry Falwell, Jr. President, Liberty University

Remarks Peter Thiel Entrepreneur

Remarks Tom Barrack Chief Executive Officer, Colony Capital

Video Donald J. Trump

Remarks Ivanka Trump

Remarks Donald J. Trump Presidential Nominee

Benediction Roger W. Gries Auxiliary Bishop Emeritus

Melania will set a lot of records for firsts by a first lady: first to pose nude
first to plagiarize a convention speech
first to lie about her college degree

Quite the role model for the young girls of our country.

I thought Bill Clinton taught us that things like sexual activities or posing nude have no relevance for the President, let alone the first lady. But I guess you are fine with a "first man" who came on an intern's dress in the White House? Right? No problem with that, but son-of-a-*****, if that dude had posed nude - whoo, boy, it's on.

So Melania, from now on, hump interns in the Oval office, leave your DNA all over the room, but whatever you do, don't let them take a picture of your frolicking.

Right??? If not, then ******* explain.

Also, she is most certainly not the first spouse to plagiarize a portion of convention speech:

Michelle Obama: “…the world as it should be.” In 2008, the aspiring First Lady was accused by bloggers of lifting lines for her DNC speech from Saul Alinsky. Alinsky wrote, in Rules for Radicals (emphasis added): “The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be.” Michelle Obama said: “And Barack stood up that day, and he spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about ‘the world as it is‘ and ‘the world as it should be.'” (Perhaps Mr. Obama who left out the attribution.)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/

I guess Michelle's plagiarism does not count because ... well, uhhh, see ... but, you have to know that ... well, she's a black Democrat. Duhhh ...

Oh, and how about HiIlary stealing so many lines from Sanders that #StealtheBern came into being? No, those don't count either?

Your first two points are therefore complete non-issues. In fact, the comment about her "posing nude" ... are you some right-wing Bible-thumper? If not, then why the hell make the comment?

Because you stole it from some blog, I bet. Well, "borrowed," since that's okay for Democrats.

I can't wait till next week when we start ripping the **** out of the Clinton family

Your choices are clear

62cadb2523eb3d4c28d0cd423b612753.jpg

or

dda92700-a408-468e-9a33-7e31a6070fc9_526_600.jpg

uni1459145045.jpg

or

rs_634x1024-140613084240-634.Chelsea-Clinton-JR-61314.jpg

Melania can teach kids, how to use your looks to make money, or if your lazy, lie on your back and get a Sugar Daddy.

It's amazing how shallow conservative "family values" are. Let's get out the Christian vote.

In lighter news...Communists burn!

Cleveland Police Warn Protester: ‘You’re on Fire, Stupid!’

BN-PA191_Flagfi_M_20160720183818.jpg

At least five people were handcuffed and taken into custody at a flag-burning by anti-war protesters in downtown Cleveland Wednesday, in the first alleged violence at the Republican National Convention.

A crowd of hundreds of police officers, reporters, and onlookers swarmed around the flag burning protest carried out by a small number of communist activists.

As the flag began to burn, it touched the back of one of the protesters, prompting a senior police officer to begin shouting “You’re on fire, stupid! You’re on fire!”

At that point, police officers – some on horseback and some with bicycles – moved in to isolate and handcuff a small number of protesters.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/20/police-warn-protester-youre-on-fire-stupid/

You can't fake kids

Ivanka Trump Called Her Dad From School Everyday on a Payphone and He Always Answered

23.png

It's the final day of the 2016 RNC convention and Ivanka Trump, daughter of GOP nominee Donald Trump, is getting ready to take the stage tonight and present her father to the nation in a way nobody else can.

Ivanka previewed her remarks and discussed her relationship with her father growing up and as a young executive in his company.

"It's an unbelievable opportunity for me to be able to present to this country my father as I know him both a capacity obviously as a great personal mentor to me and an amazing father," she said. "We speak candidly to one another, we offer our opinions to each other solicited or otherwise and do so privately. We share our thoughts and feelings with him. He's incredibly respectful. More often than not we agree but when we disagree he hears us out and ultimately draws his own conclusion."

Ivanka was asked about rules she had growing up and how she came to be who she is today. She described the accessibility of her father, even in his busiest years, and how she used to call him collect from a payphone everyday at school. He always answered.

"No tattoos, no piercings outside of the ears, there were a lot of rules," Ivanka described about growing up in the Trump household. "But I think more than everything he really tried to lead us by example. He was a disciplinarian but I could get around it often (laughs). Once in awhile I'd find my way through."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ampaign-previews-tonights-big-speech-n2195689

Melania can teach kids, how to use your looks to make money, or if your lazy, lie on your back and get a Sugar Daddy.

It's amazing how shallow conservative "family values" are. Let's get out the Christian vote.

You call her a lazy ***** because she is attractive? You are as shallow as a spit puddle.

Hey. that's racist.

Where Can you get trump lawn signs or do you have to pay.

You call her a lazy ***** because she is attractive? You are as shallow as a spit puddle.

I recall hearing that she has a degree in architecture.

You can turn to MSNBC for your coverage..........
images

JUST WATCH THIS!

"ALL LIVES MATTER!"

"BEAT CLINTON AND THOSE RACE-BAITING DEMOCRATS!"

church!

That guy killed it. I am ready to run through a wall.

JUST WATCH THIS!

"ALL LIVES MATTER!"

"BEAT CLINTON AND THOSE RACE-BAITING DEMOCRATS!"

church!

Holy ****!!!!! I got chills!!!! DAYUM!!!!

Pastor Burns was good, but I would have rather seen Pastor Manning.

I'm not going to say Trump is the perfect candidate but how the hell can you walk into a voting booth and vote for Hillary Clinton when you look at her history in politics? Here you have a women who is above the law. As far as her e-mail scandal goes she's as guilty as sin but there is not a prosecutor in this country that would take the case and risk wrecking their entire live trying to topple a person of her stature? She is corruption at the very core of her being! Having her running this country is a complete joke!

I'm not going to say Trump is the perfect candidate but how the hell can you walk into a voting booth and vote for Hillary Clinton when you look at her history in politics? Here you have a women who is above the law. As far as her e-mail scandal goes she's as guilty as sin but there is not a prosecutor in this country that would take the case and risk wrecking their entire live trying to topple a person of her stature? She is corruption at the very core of her being! Having her running this country is a complete joke!

It is the Dirt Nap they're trying to avoid.

No person with a shred of common sense would vote for her. Too bad there are so many of them.