• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Live thread to laugh at the dnc

The Dems didn't put up American flags until forced to by the RNC. Then, they finally had a military person on for the final day and the Dems booed our military. The Dem party is a complete disgrace and represents nothing I envision in America.

at this point, I welcome Hillary. Let the entire goddamn country fall into the ******* sewers to show that the Democratic policies are contradictory to a healthy, thriving, prosperous country.

119zc6w.jpg

ha ha

Hawaii DNC delegate 'not sorry' about making obscene gesture on TV

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA (HawaiiNewsNow) - A Hawaii delegate is defending her decision to make an obscene gesture on national television during the Hawaii roll call vote at Tuesday's Democratic National Convention.

Bird-Flip.jpg

Delegate Chelsea Lyons Kent was seen on national TV sticking up her middle finger when the votes for presidential nominee Hillary Clinton were announced.

"My intention 100 percent was to flip the bird to the DNC," Kent said by phone.

“When the opportunity came and it was not planned and there was no one else involved, I flipped the finger to the DNC because the DNC had flipped the finger to us since day one and it was about time that somebody flipped it back."

The U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders supporter defied her own candidate by refusing to be respectful and quiet while Clinton was chosen as the nominee.

http://www.wistv.com/story/32555035...fter-seen-making-obscene-gesture?sf32032096=1

DNC using white-noise machines to drown out the Bernie supporters and have given away their seats to seat fillers. The DNC is a mess.

The Dems didn't put up American flags until forced to by the RNC. Then, they finally had a military person on for the final day and the Dems booed our military. The Dem party is a complete disgrace and represents nothing I envision in America.

This was already found to be false and Fox News refuted the story.

http://www.snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

I'm all for truth over misguided anger.

Way to go Bernie-bots!

Democrat delegates changed the Hillary signs to say Liar.

CogaEa1UIAA22Jy.jpg

Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention

Myth-busting website Snopes flagrantly lied about the lack of visible American flags on the first day of the Democratic Convention, claiming an image from the second day of the convention was actually from the first day in an attempt to debunk a factual story

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/s...k-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/

Last edited:
This was already found to be false and Fox News refuted the story.

http://www.snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

I'm all for truth over misguided anger.

I never said they were banned. They just chose not to have any on the convention stage and that is a disgrace. The American flag should be front and center at the conventions. This is the USA, not Mexico, not Iran, etc.

The libtards don't want an America anymore. They hate the American flag because they hate America. They don't believe in or uphold our constitution. They want one world with no borders, no security and total government dependence. They are clinically insane.

The U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders supporter defied her own candidate by refusing to be respectful and quiet while Clinton was chosen as the nominee.
I'm picturing this "journalist" as either a breathtakingly stupid fresh out of college girl, or an old white guy who couldn't even make it as a teacher.

On Fox post-Hillary's speech, Megyn Kelly made reference to the excessive amounts of American flags handed out amongst the attendees. I guess they were overcompensating for not having them present on Monday night.

"Unity"

hahahahaha - hardcore Bernie bots HATE Hillary and will vote for Jill Stein instead

126704-full_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

actions-untitled.png

bernie-1469582013324.jpg

The libtards don't want an America anymore. They hate the American flag because they hate America. They don't believe in or uphold our constitution. They want one world with no borders, no security and total government dependence. They are clinically insane.

They didn't want to cause a micro-aggression. I mean seriously, WTF is a damn micro-aggression? Just another made up buzz word Dems like to lie about.

The common goal is to continue building the progressive platform, continuing the great job President Obama has done as President, reclaiming both the House and Senate from the misguided, dumbstruck GOP, ensuring America stays safe, strong, free and true to its democratic core values Given the candidates for president, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out Clinton is the only choice. She was never my first pick, nor have I been a fan of hers over the years, but at this stage anyone who loves this country and wants it to prosper will be supporting her 100%.

Damn Tibs, have you lost your ever loving mind? America isn't safe, were only experiencing terroristic slaughter of our citizens almost weekly. we're losing our civil rights daily to your progressive agenda, and The DNC just rigged the election in favor of Hillary, so much for Democratic principles. Lastly, America isn't strong at all. We're in so much debt we couldn't afford to go to war if we wanted to. Who the hell is going to loan us any more money? China and Japan own our collective *****.

And I like how Obama printed all this money to pay down the deficit. Isn't inflation wonderful? I mean, I love that my grocery bill has gone up 30% since the Democrats won the White House.