• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Live thread to laugh at the dnc

Whats stopping a young person to learn a trade b=now you dumbass? Kids are lazy today and love the govt handouts.

THERE IT IS. The rich, the corporations and the Wall Street are going to pay their fair share of taxes,LMFAO.

Pie in the sky promises, and her party followers lap it all up, while at the same time ignoring reality and her past clandestine activities.

Pie in the sky promises, and her party followers lap it all up, while at the same time ignoring reality and her past clandestine activities.

Yeah, sounds great in a speech, but in reality how much gets done?

Right on cue calls Trump out for empty promises.

I'm just trying to understand how she plans to increase wages across the board, while at the same time keep the corporations from moving jobs overseas, AND provide free college for the middle and lower classes, AND still support universal healthcare. Way too much contradiction of goals.

I didn't know who I was voting for until tonite

So,

If the Democrats have had the White House for the past 8 years and its been so great and "hopeful", how and why is she going to change everything all of a sudden to all this new stuff?

And,

Why hasn't it been done already, since its been such a great 8 years?

This seems to be the same stuff said over the past 8 years. just hit rewind and she's talking a bunch of B***S**t

And, if I start drinking again, which I might start now, I'm playing the drinking game of:

every time Hillary points to people in the crowd, DRINK

every time Hillary says "thank you", DRINK

if that drinking game goes into play, the next 4 years with her in there will go by real fast

Boring

TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT ON CLINTON’S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

"Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric. She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole life.

Hillary Clinton talks about unity, about E Pluribus Unum, but her globalist agenda denies American citizens the protections to which they are all entitled – tearing us apart. Her radical amnesty plan will take jobs, resources and benefits from the most vulnerable citizens of the United States and give them to the citizens of other countries. Her refusal to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’, or to mention her disaster in Libya, or her corrupt email scheme, all show how little she cares about the safety of the American people.

It’s a speech delivered from a fantasy universe, not the reality we live in today.

Hillary Clinton says America is stronger together. But in Hillary Clinton’s America, millions of people are left out in the cold. She only stands together with the donors and special interests who’ve bankrolled her entire life. Excluded from Hillary Clinton’s America are the suffering people living in our inner cities, or the victims of open borders and drug cartels, or the people who’ve lost their jobs because of the Clintons’ trade deals, or any hardworking person who doesn’t have enough money to get a seat at Hillary Clinton’s table."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement-on-clintons-acceptance-speech

--------------------------------------

HA!

DID BILL CLINTON FALL ASLEEP DURING HILLARY’S SPEECH?

http://ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-falls-asleep-during-hillary-clintons-convention-speech/

Last edited:
Of course Hillary plagiarized "America is great because America is good" line .

it was the central thesis of Alexis de Tocqueville's Democracy in America

I'm sure the main stream media will hold her to a much higher standard than they did the neophyte Melania Trump, eh ?

Of course Hillary plagiarized "America is great because America is good" line .

it was the central thesis of Alexis de Tocqueville's Democracy in America

I'm sure the main stream media will hold her to a much higher standard than they did the neophyte Melania Trump, eh ?
That is a long *** book.

ha ha

Bernie Sanders Delegates drop this Wikileaks Banner as Hillary Clinton speaks

CogFJPEUEAAQfJE.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758862427840614400

Fantastic convention, great to see the the DNC placing Bernie's progressive platform front and center. It's the next best thing to Bernie being elected, he has truly transformed and helped realign the Democratic Party.

Hard to pick the best speech from among Hillary, Bill, Barack, Michelle, Biden et al. It was truly an All Star line-up, everyone shone brightly during this convention.

But this takes the cake:

Never been prouder of being an American and a Democrat, seeing how the party fought through their differences and came together for a common goal. It's time to push Trump and the GOP loonies into the dustbin of history. Can't wait for the next few months to see the fraudulent, fascist hog get exposed time and time again.

Last edited:
Tibs- what's the common goal, and how is Hillary getting you there?

Tibs- what's the common goal, and how is Hillary getting you there?
The common goal is to continue building the progressive platform, continuing the great job President Obama has done as President, reclaiming both the House and Senate from the misguided, dumbstruck GOP, ensuring America stays safe, strong, free and true to its democratic core values Given the candidates for president, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out Clinton is the only choice. She was never my first pick, nor have I been a fan of hers over the years, but at this stage anyone who loves this country and wants it to prosper will be supporting her 100%.

Last edited:
Watching portions of the DNC just got me thinking.

If Hillary had lost the vote to Bernie Sanders (pre convention), do you think her fan base would have been as emotionally distraught as Bernie's has?

Would there have been any walkouts? Boos? Demonstrations?

I'd like to think not, and that is the reason why the Dems just don't understand how important moral character is and believing in a candidate.

A lady I work with used to live in Arkansas. She said all the stories you hear about the Clinton's are true. Bill with his womanizing and Hillary treating people like crap along with her shady deals.
Trump maybe a shrewd business man, and he basically said he has exploited our broken system. For as terrible as trump is supposed to be the dirt they have found on him is minimal. How do you honestly expect Clinton to keep us safe. There is no way to properly vet refugees coming into this country. Besides that what do they do when they get here? They more than likely can't speak English and will have no money. How is having thousands of those people going to help our exconomy. I could go on, but Hillary is fake you can see right through her. Trump is a huge unknown, but i believe with the proper people around him he will succeed. There is just no way I could force myself to vote for Hillary.

If Hillary had lost the vote to Bernie Sanders (pre convention), do you think her fan base would have been as emotionally distraught as Bernie's has?

No, but her fans aren't as enthusiastic either. Great question though.
My take is that Bernie's fans are a movement, Gimme Free **** on steroids, but true believers nonetheless. Hildebeast's fans are fans of the Democrat party and not fans of Hillary specifically. The sort who will simply vote for the Democrat because they always vote for the Democrat. Now they know how I felt when I had to vote for McCain and Romney.

I don't know about her fans not being enthusiastic. Saw several FB posts this morning from lib women who said they were crying at her speech.

A lady I work with used to live in Arkansas. She said all the stories you hear about the Clinton's are true. Bill with his womanizing and Hillary treating people like crap along with her shady deals.

I know a guy who says the same thing.

Fantastic convention, great to see the the DNC placing Bernie's progressive platform front and center. It's the next best thing to Bernie being elected, he has truly transformed and helped realign the Democratic Party.

Hard to pick the best speech from among Hillary, Bill, Barack, Michelle, Biden et al. It was truly an All Star line-up, everyone shone brightly during this convention.

But this takes the cake:

Never been prouder of being an American and a Democrat, seeing how the party fought through their differences and came together for a common goal. It's time to push Trump and the GOP loonies into the dustbin of history. Can't wait for the next few months to see the fraudulent, fascist hog get exposed time and time again.

Do you think he's that passionate in his Mosque about Sharia Law and things written in the Quran that are opposite of what our Constitution says?

When Muslims start holding up the Constitution in their Mosques, I'll be impressed. Until then... it's a bunch of talk and nothing more.