• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

Steelers better think about moving if they want Broderick.
Meh stand pat and see what falls… we can go T in the second round… i don’t think any of tgese guys are starting day 1… they all have technique tweaks except maybe Peter Skoronski, and he is a tad short for tackle

I would be good with Broderick, I really like Darnell Wright
Dont take a RT in the first… Wright is RT only… you can get a comparable one all the way down to the fourth…
Picking a guy higher doesn’t magically make him better… get better value at 17…

I hope they don't move up for an OT. Jones MAY be good but he will not be able to play better than they THINK our starters play against the pass THIS YEAR. He would be great to pick up just in case though. Johnson might have been the only one ready enough to get on the field, IMO.

Stay put or move down and get more picks please!

Johnson had some hand technical problems that might not have fit our weird blocking system… he’d have been a great pick for Cowhers o lol

Chicago is s big threshold if they are moving up. You know they want close to the Claypool Pick back. The market was fully set a couple picks ago. It will be 2.17.

Carter wont get past the Bears or Eagles

Steelers have too many needs on Defense to trade up for an OT! We are alot more than 1 player away from a Super Bowl. They need to make these picks count!

So, how bad do they want Christian Gonzalez or Jalen Carter?

Robinson goes to the highest team that he was mocked to. Dang.

Oh they took cooches love I love it!

Eagles flipped with the Bears. Has to be for Jalen Carter. Immediately replace what they lost on the defensive line and possibly upgraded.

I really hope that guy goes before 17… not cause I think we might take him… i just want all the rest of that talent to Fall close to us
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMBIIIIIITCHHHHHHHEEEEESSSSSS