• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

I don’t like carter I think he a bust… he’s the kind of guy that in the nfl is blockable I’d rather have kancey he can create a mismatch

WOW… tgey rtook a pure RT… in the first

I figured because they NEEDED a rt tgey would just trade down and get one later

A lot of draft analysts had Darnell Wright as OT2 and that's exactly where he went.

There goes Wright.

I thought Wright was going to be an above average but vanilla RT in the NFL. I really liked him when he was expected to be a third round pick…

I'm fine so far. Green Bay/Patriots will like Skoronski. Jets are the wildcard for Johnson.

Tennessee is going to go OT as well. As Albert Breer said, the Steelers appear to be staying at No. 17 and going defense.

really though Wright was our pick

always have to protect your franchise QB first.
Yep, which the Steelers still have a few spots left to upgrade around Pickett and the 18 PPG offense. Instead they'll use 3/4 top 100 picks on the defensive side.

Well there might not be an OT work the pick at #17.....so I'm ok going with Peezy Jr @ 17 & then a tackle with the 32nd pick if there's one worth it at 32. I expect the first round draft pick to be a Day 1 Starter....unless he really turns out to be a steaming pile of ****!

Levis is in freefall mode. Can the Steelers bait a team to moving up to 17? Is there a team with a first behind the Steelers that would move up for a QB?

I like Darnell Wright but that was a reach

I kind of feel Porter has been written in stone by the organization, but I hope not. We will run the pick up in 30 seconds for Porter. You can just feel it.

I hardly recognize the Titans war room without a dude in a skinsuit and somebody taking a dump in the corner