• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

London terrorist attack.

Just posted about this on the rape thread. She is fantastic. And reviled by Liberals in England. Loved by the right. The fact that she denounces multi-culturalism has made her a pariah among many in the UK. She's absolutely dead on right.

As I wrote in the thread, it was fascinating to hear her describe her country. London, Liberal (like NY). The rest of England, not Liberal. She said the demographics of London are a mess - full of middle eastern enclaves. Somali enclaves on one end. Libyan enclaves in another. Syrians grouped together in another neighborhood. As she said on the radio, they didn't leave their war, their differences, and their violence behind, they simply brought it with them.

I love how she also said despite the lights, the hashtags, and Theresa May and other leaders offering the same stock messages - 'We will not be cowed by terrorists" - Katie said the reality is we are. We are cowed.

Do they not get that incidents like these, beliefs like these, led voters to vote for Brexit? Led to Donald Trump?

Keep pushing globalism Libs. Keep it up.

New laws are needed. If someone is caught putting extreme hate on a message board, or communication with groups like ISIS, they can choose.

20 years in jail ( working for the state to earn your expenses ) , or go back to your nation of origin.

:::::::::BREAKING NEWS:::::::::::::::::::BREAKING NEWS:::::::::::::::::::

The killer in London has been named. His name was

KHALID

4b66b10426210cc2aacdaa533169bdca_view.jpg

We remain utterly shocked at this revelation.​

The attacker's name in Antwerp is Muhammed. Color me shocked.

Sickening.Just saw the story on the American couple....husband got killed. 25th anniversary trip of a lifetime. ******* just heartsick for them.

New laws are needed. If someone is caught putting extreme hate on a message board, or communication with groups like ISIS, they can choose.

20 years in jail ( working for the state to earn your expenses ) , or go back to your nation of origin.

Totally. We have ZERO tolerance for so many things...how about THIS thing.

Throw them out of the plane on the way back to their country.

They need to deport these ******* already. Start capturing these wankers and feed them pork before tying them up and dropping them in the ocean. These terrorist scum. Hopefully the good ole US of A doesn't turn out like europe

Islam doesn't coexist with anything for long. Not even themselves. I try to respect religions and beliefs no matter how wrong or idiotic them seem. I just can't find a reason to have any respect for this very messed up oppressive cult. It was founded in brutality,child rape,slavery,torture and murder. It is the exact opposite of Christ in every way.

Wait, Khalid and Muhammed? I was convinced the names would be Akhbhar and Mohammed-Muslim-al-*******-Buncha-H's-too-*******-many-hyphens.

Here is my proposed travel ban. Have more than one "h" in your name? Have a hyphen in your name? **** off.

Islam doesn't coexist with anything for long. Not even themselves. I try to respect religions and beliefs no matter how wrong or idiotic them seem. I just can't find a reason to have any respect for this very messed up oppressive cult. It was founded in brutality,child rape,slavery,torture and murder. It is the exact opposite of Christ in every way.

Same. Islam is just way too damn violent to feel sympathy

Islam does not distinguish between men, women, children, race, ethnicity....only between Muslims and non-Muslims. A non-Muslim child is just as likely to be slaughtered as an adult.

****, yesterday is nothing compared to what London was dealing with 25 years ago.

This was just the beginning. Too early to tell where this one will stop.

In the UK, Asian means one of Pakistani Muslim origin. And this is exactly who he was. ******* savages.

No it doesn't. Asian could be Indian (Hindu, Sikh etc), Bangladeshi, Pakistani and many others.

He could be Syrian, Pakistani, Afghan, British-Asian - who knows? Whoever he was he was a mentally unstable moron who stole four people's lives from them and their families.

This sums it up for me:

8AbV5H9.jpg

This is London in 1993 after an IRA truck bomb. We didn't ban Irish people or Catholics, we understood it was just a small group of ****s.

Attachments

• 8AbV5H9.jpg
    8AbV5H9.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
As an aside, I'm mostly right wing in my views. I'm for greater immigration controls and a lot of other stuff but this travesty was carried out by a 52 year old Brit who wasn't on anyone's watch list. Whether we like it or not we are a multi- cultural society. It's part of the British Empire's heritage and history. I personally know far too many British Asians to tar everyone with the same brush. We just have to get smarter about protecting ourselves.

Katie Hopkins is self-publicising scum. All she's interested in is her and being a celebrity. I don't know a single person who doesn't want her out of Britain.

I thought it was a good article.

When you allow "multi-culturalism" in the name of diversity, inclusion, and tolerance, you lose your sense of identity. London (and Europe in general) is on its way (if it's not there already) down this path.

Katie Hopkins is self-publicising scum. All she's interested in is her and being a celebrity. I don't know a single person who doesn't want her out of Britain.
Katie Hopkins is great and very popular.

As an aside, I'm mostly right wing in my views. I'm for greater immigration controls and a lot of other stuff but this travesty was carried out by a 52 year old Brit who wasn't on anyone's watch list. Whether we like it or not we are a multi- cultural society. It's part of the British Empire's heritage and history. I personally know far too many British Asians to tar everyone with the same brush. We just have to get smarter about protecting ourselves.

Slaine, this guy was no longer a Brit. He chose Islam, and the Islamic State, over his allegiance to Great Britain. The question becomes how many others will side with Islam over Britain.

When interviewed, 4 out of 5 Somali refugees in Minneapolis will say they side with Sharia over the US Constitution. These are not Americans, in my opinion. They are merely Somalis, taking advantage of American generosity. If this is multiculturalism, then you can have it. I don't want it.
Until Islam is reformed, I want less of it here. You can have it. Hungary can gave it too. I see Tibs is back. Until then, I side with the Brits........ the true Brits.

Thing is, you never see Presbyterians or Lutherans flip out and start killing people in the name of their religion. Or demand that people who do not belong to their religion obey their religious rules. Only people who belong to one specific religion do that.

People are willfully blind until it costs them personally. Then it will matter. It is like diabetes or cancer. Nobody gives a **** until it is their kid, their wife, or self. Shame that is what it takes.

Reactions: MTC
Thing is, you never see Presbyterians or Lutherans flip out and start killing people in the name of their religion. Or demand that people who do not belong to their religion obey their religious rules. Only people who belong to one specific religion do that.

I dunno.....I've seen some old Lutheran ladies go apeshit over lost casserole dishes....