• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Looking for the threads gloating about the awesome Dem candidates after the "debates"

So you want high taxes that will once again stifle job creation, encourage companies to take their business off shore? You do realize more working people means a larger tax base? Getting something from companies by encouraging them to stay here is better than getting nothing from them in taxes if they leave. I don't get your or any liberals logic. Unemployment is low wages are climbing, minorities are see unprecedented growth in jobs and you want to undo all that?

I was going to respond in kind, but couldn't express it better than you did.

If one taxes "the rich", those greedy ******** that keep everyone employed, do you think they'll roll over and take it?

BTW, Harris did not answer how this will all be paid for, because reversing the tax cut won't cover it.

The Dims are screwed. There’s no excitement, no enthusiasm, no crowds... they know this is just a race to see which moron is going to get pummeled by Trump.

He’s lost that lovin’ feeling.

Hilarious!

Willie Brown: Still No Democrats Can Beat Trump

Former California State Assembly speaker and San Francisco mayor Willie Brown has declared, in the wake of the Democratic Party presidential primary debates, that there is still no candidate who can beat President Donald Trump.

Brown made his observations in his most recent column for the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday, titled, “Bad news for Democrats — none of these candidates can beat Trump.”

Willie-Brown-Getty-640x479.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...crats-can-beat-trump-including-kamala-harris/

Last edited:
The Dims are screwed. There’s no excitement, no enthusiasm, no crowds... they know this is just a race to see which moron is going to get pummeled by Trump.

I was gonna say, it's kind of like the GOP in 1996 and 2008, they weren't going to win so there was no point in wasting a good candidate. Except the Dems have no good candidates.

Bernie even said he was going to raise taxes on the middle class. That's where all the money is dumbass. There isn't enough money in the top 1%.

So, who do you suppose will eventually pay for the deficit funded tax cuts? Untuckingbelievable!

So, who do you suppose will eventually pay for the deficit funded tax cuts? Untuckingbelievable!

What an absolutely ignorant post. The tax cuts have more than paid for themselves. The economy has record amounts of cash flowing into the treasury. So you're speaking out of ignorance. The problem in Washington is SPENDING. It doesn't matter how much you take in if you don't stop the out flow. This starts, as all spending bills do, in the house which is ran by Dems. They can't spend enough unless it's on important issues like border security. Then their worried about the tax payer. We are spending hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars on illegals and people that won't work. Hell half of California's prison population is illegal aliens.

Another glaring NO is the missing American flags or even a facsimile of one.

th

Shows how far the Dims have degenerated.

th

Another glaring NO is the missing American flags or even a facsimile of one.

th

Shows how far the Dims have degenerated.

th

Just because they want to be President of the U.S. doesn't mean they have to like the U.S.

Understood. Anyone who doesn’t bow down and pray at the altar of Trump is an un-American imbecile dumbass.

But that is clearly not what anyone has said on this forum, and you cannot possibly claim I ever uttered anything close to that.

What I do say is that Kamala Harris is the least-accomplished person ever to be considered a serious candidate for President. She graduated from Howard, a so-so at best undergraduate school, and then in the middle of the pack at a mediocre law school (Hastings). She then undertook her greatest career move in the early 1990's by having an affair with Willie Brown, the highly powerful and equally disreputable Democratic speaker in California's state assembly. Brown appointed Harris to two low-level, high-paying government positions fresh out of law school - the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission. The two positions rquired attendance twice per month (Appeals Board) and once per month absent special sessions (Assistance Commission). In other words, part-time jobs ... that paid more than $400,000 over five years.

Brown then promoted and sponsored Harris' run for District Attorney in Alameda County, and later for her run as Attorney General - a job for which she was stunningly unqualified. Harris was a prosecutor who basically never saw the inside of a courtroom. Her entire career has been as an administrator. A paper-pusher. And a **********.

So Harris uses her stunningly uninspiring educational and work history (and Willie Brown's emissions) to work her way down on the mattress and up the political landscape, to Senator. She is the ultimate politician - all shake, no bake. A timely and very helpful affair that leads to government positions engineered by her boyfriend, which leads to one political office after another. Basically, Harris is the gal who became a doctor, and never saw a patient; a dentist who never looked inside a mouth; a pilot who never set foot in an airport.

She is a political creature. Grandstanding, chest puffing, dick sucking, and favor benefitting political creature. I can definitively say that she is completely unqualified to be President.

Unless she plans on sucking Kim Jong Un's **** to get her way. In that case, she may be the one.

Trump's already got that covered.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)

Nice.

But you realize Harris' current status is due in very large part to sucking Willie Brown's ****, don't you? Not figuratively, but literally.

I think the answer is to stop spending so much. The government cannot be all things to all people, and cannot provide everything that everyone wants, needs or thinks they are entitled to. The government “allowing” me to keep more of the money that I earned is hardly the problem.

And she'd still make a better President than Trump, which says a lot.
I'd honestly like you to explain that in a detailed manner that shows precisely HOW she would be a better president. I'm truly interested in your thoughts here.

and how exactly is Trump an illegitimate despot? He couldn't have BEEN much more legitimate when you look at the election results. I am truly confused by that comment.

... deleted.

Last edited:
I'd honestly like you to explain that in a detailed manner that shows precisely HOW she would be a better president. I'm truly interested in your thoughts here.

and how exactly is Trump an illegitimate despot? He couldn't have BEEN much more legitimate when you look at the election results. I am truly confused by that comment.

wig, I was - mostly - kidding about Marianne Williamson. Obviously she has exactly 0% chance of becoming President, so why not toy around with the idea?

My views on Trump are clear and well documented. I think he - knowingly or not - was the beneficiary of illicit and covert activities of a hostile foreign nation, has shown authoritarian tendencies on many levels, has openly attacked the FBI, CIA and US intelligence agencies, only speaks to and cares about his base, not the rest of America, attacks and berates the free press, and has done nothing but lie and deceive for the better part of his presidency. Combine that with a healthy dose of nepotism and cronyism, and you have the definition of a despot.

Of course to call him illegitimate is harsh and not factual. He is the President, no denying that. I should have used a better choice of words, my apologies.

My views on Trump are clear and well documented. I think he - knowingly or not - was the beneficiary of illicit and covert activities of a hostile foreign nation ...

That statement is vastly different than the narrative for more than 2 years - that Trump worked with, conspired with, colluded with the Russians. Two very different scenarios.

attacks and berates the free press.

The press is simply not used to getting as good as they give, and their whiney panties are in a bunch over that fact.

Also, this idea that Trump has been attacking the free press is just a farce, Tibs. Guess which President ACTUALLY wanted to put monitors in newsrooms to monitor for "bias," threatened media members for the rare negative story, spied on media members, used the Espionage Act six times in eight years to go after government sources, more than double the number of all previous administrations combined, obtained phone records for media members critical of him (warming up for 2016, perhaps), threatened to jail a member of press, and actually jailed members of the press for using "leaks."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-top-five-ways-obama-attacked-the-free-press/

https://freedom.press/news/obama-us...s-sources-jail-and-trump-could-be-even-worse/

Sleepy Joe is tanking again, lol

New CNN Poll: Biden 22%; Harris 17%

Warren 15%; Sanders 14%

Harris and Warren rise and Biden slides after first Democratic debates

The results indicate a significant tightening in the race for the Democratic nomination.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/politics/2020-democratic-candidates-poll/index.html

How can any of them rise after that **** train wreck debate? They all should’ve plummeted by 90%. More proof that polls are fake news.

Mods can we please merge this thread into Hamster's Dims thread?