• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man I'm glad I was told here so many times that Trump isn't a racist.....

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
At about 2:50 we seal the deal. Wow..what a non surprise.

Basement Boy got nothing.
Thanks though, Leech.

There is some people, not Trump, talking about something.

WTF elfie?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I asked Trump if he used the "N" word and he said "no." And here's an audio of somebody saying exactly that, which PROVES Trump used the "N" word.

giphy.gif

Before I waste 8 minutes and 22 seconds of my life, do we actually hear Trump saying the N word? Or is this just clickbait for stupid people?

And just hypothetically, (I'm not excusing saying the word mind you. It's tasteless and offensive). do you think Trump would be the first person to ever say the N word? Do you think no other president has ever said the N word? Even once? Does saying the N word once make someone a racist?

Just asking.

Last edited:
No, its staffers talking about what they would do if it existed... one insisting Trump keeps saying it never happened so don’t worry about it

Gee, I wonder why this never made it over to the mainstream media .

Once more, this isn’t the first time this myth circulated the liberal sites... but its always a friend of a friend heard it... no one can say who has it or whats on it...

A year or so ago it was kind of concluded it was a Hollywood urban myth started when someone said something like that had to exist... Omarosa is obviously lashing out... she backed herself into a corner... if she actually doesn’t have it on tape or know who does then its just more inuendo

Before I waste 8 minutes and 22 seconds of my life, do we actually hear Trump saying the N word? Or is this just clickbait for stupid people?

And just hypothetically, (I'm not excusing saying the word mind you. It's tasteless and offensive). do you think Trump would be the first person to ever say the N word? Do you think no other president has ever said the N word? Even once? Does saying the N word once make someone a racist?

Just asking.

Yeah...there are multiple documented incidents where Trump displays his racism, all the way back to the Central Park Five.

He said it, you can go to the bank with it. And again from the behavioral science perspective; the use of the term "dog" in reference to Omarosa in his tweets is probably a subconscious euphemism trigger attempting to mask the word "*****."

Ok to summarize. OMG!! We may finally have PROOF that Trump is racist because he said the N word! Well, maybe. We aren't sure this recording is actually about the N word, but if we cross our fingers and toes just maybe it will be about the N word and then just maybe somebody will find a recording of Trump actually using the N word and then we can PROVE he's racist!!! YAY!!
You got nothing Elfie. Please **** off.

Btw, I wouldn't give a single **** if somebody found a truckload of Trump N word recordings.

Ok to summarize. OMG!! We may finally have PROOF that Trump is racist because he said the N word! Well, maybe. We aren't sure this recording is actually about the N word, but if we cross our fingers and toes just maybe it will be about the N word and then just maybe somebody will find a recording of Trump actually using the N word and then we can PROVE he's racist!!! YAY!!
You got nothing Elfie. Please **** off.

Btw, I wouldn't give a single **** if somebody found a truckload of Trump N word recordings.

Of course you don't care, you guys showed your hand long ago. Get your shield and Tiki torch ready for the weekend champ.

you know what, I find redskin offensive but I don't see anyone giving two ***** about that. it seems to be ok to use the words redskin, honkey, kike, spic, gook, chink, ****** ect. well guess what they are all as bad as the word nigger no difference, and just because you say the N word instead of the actual word doesn't make a difference, saying the N word is just a ***** way of saying the word nigger and getting away with it. you as a black person don't want called that ok fine, quit using the word honkey or cracker or redskin.

I am ******* fed up with one group of people being able to say whatever the **** they want too while everyone else has to be sensitive to their feelings, **** that and **** you. we are all either equal and should be treated with respect or it's no holds barred for everyone, and if the mods feel like giving me some time off for saying what most people feel but are afraid to say for fear of being called a raciest so be it. And for the record so everyone here hears it straight from me YES I have said the word nigger on multiple occassions when I was younger including saying it to my best friend and God-father to my son, and yes we still are close as brothers after nearly fifty years, I grew up in the 60 and 70"s and there isn't a white person alive that is my age that hasn't used that word, we all say **** in the heat of anger or if someone hurts us,or we are just plain being an *******, be a ******* adult own that **** and move on.

Kevin sorry brother I didn't mean to offend you with this post forgive me

Last edited:
Oh and Elfiero before you say anything to me or about me, **** you, you know nothing about me on a personal level so you can keep your bullshit to yourself.

Last edited:
you know what, I find redskin offensive but I don't see anyone giving two ***** about that. it seems to be ok to use the words redskin, honkey, kike, spic, gook, chink, ****** ect. well guess what they are all as bad as the word nigger no difference, and just because you say the N word instead of the actual word doesn't make a difference, saying the N word is just a ***** way of saying the word nigger and getting away with it. you as a black person don't want called that ok fine, quit using the word honkey or cracker or redskin.

I am ******* fed up with one group of people being able to say whatever the **** they want too while everyone else has to be sensitive to their feelings, **** that and **** you. we are all either equal and should be treated with respect or it's no holds barred for everyone, and if the mods feel like giving me some time off for saying what most people feel but are afraid to say for fear of being called a raciest so be it. And for the record so everyone here hears it straight from me YES I have said the word nigger on multiple occassions when I was younger including saying it to my best friend and God-father to my son, and yes we still are close as brothers after nearly fifty years, I grew up in the 60 and 70"s and there isn't a white person alive that is my age that hasn't used that word, we all say **** in the heat of anger or if someone hurts us,or we are just plain being an *******, be a ******* adult own that **** and move on.

Kevin sorry brother I didn't mean to offend you with this post forgive me

Lol. Good stuff there man.
If you were referring to my use of "N word" in my post, it wasn't because I'm a *****. It was because of not being sure how mods would react to it.

Jim Quinn reporting this morning that Omorosa was fired from Vice President Al Gore's office too because people couldn't stand to work with her.

So what you are saying is Jay-Z will never be president.

Lol. Good stuff there man.
If you were referring to my use of "N word" in my post, it wasn't because I'm a *****. It was because of not being sure how mods would react to it.

Nope sorry, that wasn't pointed at you or anyone else in particular steeler. it was just how I feel about this **** overall..

Just asking.

President Johnson sad (on record) "I'm gonna have those n-words voting democrat their whole lives."

I said it before and I will say it again. If you have the proof, release it. What is the point in waiting? If the President of the United States is running around saying the N-word, then release the proof. Out the guy so the American people have the proof instead of accusations. I promise you that if there is actual proof, you will have a hard time finding anyone that will defend the guy.

"My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious."

Enough. If you have proof. Release it.

I am tired of watching accusations get reported as fact, and then.......nothing. It isn't just about POTUS. It is America in general. If the accusation is salacious enough, it is reported as fact and lives are destroyed. It is ******* old.

President Johnson sad (on record) "I'm gonna have those n-words voting democrat their whole lives."

While it is well known that LBJ never shied away from using the N-word in private, there is actually no verifiable proof that he ever said that. While I do not doubt that he did, there just isn't any proof. But, through the miracle of google, you can find literally hundreds of other times that he verifiably used that word.

Once the tape’s released, Trump’s support with his base will just continue to rise. Birds of a feather flock together. It is what it is.

Once the tape’s released, Trump’s support with his base will just continue to rise. Birds of a feather flock together. It is what it is.

Oh **** off Tibs. Just **** off. Aside from the fact that I'm not a racist.......because of you irrational nuts on the left racism is now a virtually meaningless term. You people use the word as a club to shame people into keeping their differing political opinions to themselves. Sadly, the word means nothing anymore. It no longer has any impact when you label people with it. And you have only yourselves to blame. Great job.....congrats. You've hijacked a very serious term and devalued it's impact completely. Nazi is also now a completely meaningless word thanks to the left.

You are devolving into Elfie by the day and I am losing respect for you. It's a real shame what you are becoming. You are becoming hateful, pure and simple. You are blinded by hatred for your fellow humans. It's a growing problem on the left and you have fallen prey to it. No wonder people are leaving it in droves. It's the party of hate. I hope you find some happiness again at some point.

Last edited:
So what will your reaction be supersteeler if a tape’s released with Trump verifiably using the N word?

And btw do you consider yourself a part of the ‘Trump base’ or do you just support the President in broader terms? There is a difference.

Last edited:
So Elf, ever used the N word yourself? Come on fess up.

I don't care if you did, or for that matter anyone else. It's a tool used by the left to keep racism alive and well in this country.

So what will your reaction be supersteeler if a tape’s released with Trump verifiably using the N word?

I already addressed that in another thread. If LEGITIMATE evidence is released that he is actually a racist behind the scenes, I'll condemn him for it. But it can't be the same cloak and dagger **** they have been trying to pull for two years now. If the Russia sham investigation is the blueprint for nailing Trump with this new "evidence", I'm not buying into it, I'll tell you right now. I haven't seen anything there that makes me think it's not a political witch hunt. And you know....this sounds nuts, but I don't think these ***** would be above splicing Trumps words together to make it sound like he's saying the N word....I truly don't think it's above them.

If tapes come out of Trump truly going on a racist tirade that is obviously not doctored, then I'll lose all respect for him and say he must be a racist. We shall see. All I know is that a disgruntled former employee isn't the most unbiased source. If she has legit proof it will come out. It won't hurt her book sales whether it's legit or not, I know that much.

Last edited: