• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man I'm glad I was told here so many times that Trump isn't a racist.....

It's been a while since I've heard the word kike. Thanks Warriors. I'm going to try and use that in a sentence today. :kev:

So what will your reaction be supersteeler if a tape’s released with Trump verifiably using the N word?

And btw do you consider yourself a part of the ‘Trump base’ or do you just support the President in broader terms? There is a difference.

That is all I want. Proof. Period. Accusations might work for you, but there are so many out there with literally no basis in fact, that you are gonna have to show me, whether it is Trump or whoever. If there is a tape, release it. Why wait? Release the damn tape. I mean, if there really is one.

3:46 of the video Elfie posted proves the whole thing is a ******* sham.

it's not proof

so it's not proof, but dammit, he could have said it at some point in his life! he's over 70, so surely in his 70+ years, he's said it! he had to have said it! i just know it!

tenor.gif

If a tape of that really existed we would have heard it before November of '16. Anything now would be doctored by an impersonator. Fake News.

Like Obama, I try to support who is in office, whether I like them or not. They have a job to do and that's all I care about. Sure, if they are racist doesn't bode well with the respect factor. They are supposed to be The People, not against anyone.

I think this story is predictable, though. Employee gets fired, writes book, has dirt, will release it for sales and publicity for the book. Rinse and repeat. Same with the ***** grabbing tape. Comes out at the perfect time to make an impact. If he said the word, should he be flogged, feathered and set on fire in the streets? It's taboo to say and hurtful to some if others utter it, but is THAT THE LINE we draw in the sand? I'm not advocating or minimizing it, but a scorn employee and friend is now going to spew her guts on many things we already know and knew about DT. And the witch hunt continues. It was really bad when the birth certificate thing kept coming up with BO, but every day, week and month there is a new story to get the king off the throne. Let me know when he does something that really impact me and my fellow Americans. Everything is becoming diluted.

Last edited:
Obama is the biggest racist we've ever had as president. LBJ is a distant second and Jefferson, who owned slaves, is third.

It's true. It's recorded in Guinness.

That is all I want. Proof. Period. Accusations might work for you, but there are so many out there with literally no basis in fact, that you are gonna have to show me, whether it is Trump or whoever. If there is a tape, release it. Why wait? Release the damn tape. I mean, if there really is one.

and that's just it. those of us who did vote for Trump are willing to accept PROOF.
meanwhile, we have Hillary supporters tripping over themselves to make this accusation, forgetting that she called the kids in gangs "super predators"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

the racial composition of gangs in America is predominantly Hispanic and African American.
https://www.nationalgangcenter.gov/Survey-Analysis/Demographics

Demographics-5.png

Of more concern should be this is more evidence that Trump can’t tell his allies from his enemies. Cohen, Omarosa, Putin? Yikes!

So what you are saying is Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, and Ice Cube can’t be President?

If a tape of that really existed we would have heard it before November of '16. Anything now would be doctored by an impersonator. Fake News.

You can't say that. There may be a tape. I doubt it, but if there is, you can't just automatically say it has been doctored.

If there really is truth to this, it cannot be ignored. Personally, I think Omarosa is just saying there is a tape as leverage to sell books, and until she or someone else produces proof, I will continue to think that.

Making accusations and having the media breathlessly report it as fact is ridiculous. I mean, 12 months ago they were making fun of her. Now suddenly she should be taken more serious than she Savior himself. SMDH.

Oh **** off Tibs. Just **** off. Aside from the fact that I'm not a racist.......because of you irrational nuts on the left racism is now a virtually meaningless term. You people use the word as a club to shame people into keeping their differing political opinions to themselves. Sadly, the word means nothing anymore. It no longer has any impact when you label people with it. And you have only yourselves to blame. Great job.....congrats. You've hijacked a very serious term and devalued it's impact completely. Nazi is also now a completely meaningless word thanks to the left.

You are devolving into Elfie by the day and I am losing respect for you. It's a real shame what you are becoming. You are becoming hateful, pure and simple. You are blinded by hatred for your fellow humans. It's a growing problem on the left and you have fallen prey to it. No wonder people are leaving it in droves. It's the party of hate. I hope you find some happiness again at some point.

LMAO.....Oh ,that's rich.

LMAO.....Oh ,that's rich.

Rich, but true. Liberals have become a hateful bunch. Hell Liberals have managed to make Conservatives into the sunshine and rainbows party where they used to characterized as grumpy, crotchety old people. Now they look about as mean spirited as Bob Ross and his happy little trees as compared to angry, hate mongering Liberal party.

The old plausible explanation. Well that explains it. So there is a tape or not?

The old plausible explanation. Well that explains it. So there is a tape or not?

A cousin of a friend of my friend says there has to be a tape proving Trump is Racist because Trump is racist and he taped a lot of things.... its just basic facts .. don’t you get it... plus if someone says it and it agrees with my train of thought, it must be true...

Penn Jillette confirms that Trump is a POS and said those things........what a surprise.

Cue the Trumptards to tell us Penn is a communist, and anti-American...5....4.....3....2...

Bwahahahahaha!

another nothing burger!

Can you tell me what you’ve heard him say?

Penn: No. If Donald Trump had not become president, I would tell you all the stories. But the stakes are now high and I am an unreliable narrator. What I do, as much as anything, is I’m a storyteller. And storytellers are liars. So I can emotionally tell you things that happened racially, sexually, and that showed stupidity and lack of compassion when I was in the room with Donald Trump and I guarantee you that I will get details wrong. I would not feel comfortable talking about what I felt I saw in that room — because when I was on that show I was sleeping four to five hours a night. I was uncomfortabl
e.

Bwahahahahaha!

another nothing burger!

Penn: No. If Donald Trump had not become president, I would tell you all the stories. But the stakes are now high and I am an unreliable narrator. What I do, as much as anything, is I’m a storyteller. And storytellers are liars. So I can emotionally tell you things that happened racially, sexually, and that showed stupidity and lack of compassion when I was in the room with Donald Trump and I guarantee you that I will get details wrong. I would not feel comfortable talking about what I felt I saw in that room — because when I was on that show I was sleeping four to five hours a night. I was uncomfortabl
e.

Spike, you are criticizing Elfie's kid in mom's basement source of truth. Stop it!

Spike, you are criticizing Elfie's kid in mom's basement source of truth. Stop it!

Nahhh, spike is just taking things out of context. It's what desperate cucks do.

Does Mark Burnett have tapes of President TrumpOmarosa Manigault Newman has backed the claim that there is a tape of Trump using the N-word on Celebrity Apprentice. Not to be confused with the Access Hollywood tape, the alleged pee tape, the tapes Omarosa made in the White House, or the tapes Michael Cohen made of Trump. saying damaging things during Celebrity Apprentice?

Yeah, I was in the room.

You’ve heard him say …

Oh, yeah.

No. If Donald Trump had not become president, I would tell you all the stories. But the stakes are now high and I am an unreliable narrator. What I do, as much as anything, is I’m a storyteller. And storytellers are liars. So I can emotionally tell you things that happened racially, sexually, and that showed stupidity and lack of compassion when I was in the room with Donald Trump and I guarantee you that I will get details wrong.

All Jillette is saying is when the tapes come out if I don't get what was said EXACTLY right or the alt-right will crucify me.

Does he say those racist things though? "Oh yeah."

37488514_978198585685100_3624300945774477312_n.jpg

'Member him calling some African nations “shithole” countries and THAT was gonna be the final straw.....'member?

hahahahahahah

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

/s Abraham Lincoln