• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

March For Life

Spike

Reaction score
Will the media be shamed by President Trump into actually covering this one?

Photo-courtesy-of-radiomaria.us_.png

The 43rd annual pro-life gathering will get a boost from notable speakers, including Vice President Mike Pence, key adviser to President Trump Kellyanne Conway, Cardinal Timothy Dolan and NFL star Benjamin Watson, and unlike last year’s event, weather will not deter participants.

“Each of our speakers exemplifies this year’s theme, ‘the power of one’, in a beautiful way,” said Jeanne Mancini, president of March for Life. “Their words are sure to motivate the marchers, as well as the millions of pro-life Americans who will be watching, who dedicate themselves to restoring a culture of life in the United States.”

The march begins at 11:45 a.m. ET with a rally near the Washington Monument and then proceeds to the Supreme Court building. Also scheduled to speak are Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, and Rep. Chris Smith, R-New Jersey.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/2...for-life-could-extend-crowd-size-chatter.html

I bet this march has no violence, damage or property, arrests, or people openly speaking out about blowing up buildings.

Look at all that pro procreation. I bet the scent is intoxicating.

I bet this march has no violence, damage or property, arrests, or people openly speaking out about blowing up buildings.

Libs take note. This is how you march. Classy move by the right.
#TrumpTrain
#MAGA

Well, it wasn't long ago you couldn't say that. Do they do that anymore? You never hear of it. Good for them if they stopped. And whatever happened to that NC survivalist they could never capture? Was that Eric Rudolph? Can't remember.

You are correct. In addition, there will be a lot of prayer, and you won't find a lot of trash left behind for the sanitation dept. to worry about.

The godless liberal atheists are screaming now

Kellyanne Conway: The Right to Life is Not a Choice, It is God-Given

“It is no coincidence that the first rights stated in the Declaration of Independence is the right to life. It is a right. It is not a privilege. It is not a choice. It is God-given. It is unique, and it is beautiful”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ht-life-not-privilege-not-choice-it-god-given

kellyanne_conway_1.jpg

If liberals can't kill babies then **** is really going to hit the fan.

What did I tell you?

Liberal Media Bend Over Backwards To Avoid Describing March For Life As Pro-Life

Liberal media outlets bent over backwards to avoid describing the March for Life as pro-life, relying exhaustively terms like “anti-abortion” or “abortion opponents” to describe the hundreds of thousands of pro-life marchers in Washington, D.C. on Friday.

“Anti-Abortion Groups Hold Triumphant Rally After Obama Years” was how the Associated Press titled its coverage of the march, later referring to the pro-life marchers as a “politically ascendant anti-abortion movement.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/27/l...-avoid-describing-march-for-life-as-pro-life/

The anarchists would call that a failure. Yikes it's likely true.

What did I tell you?

Liberal Media Bend Over Backwards To Avoid Describing March For Life As Pro-Life

Liberal media outlets bent over backwards to avoid describing the March for Life as pro-life, relying exhaustively terms like “anti-abortion” or “abortion opponents” to describe the hundreds of thousands of pro-life marchers in Washington, D.C. on Friday.

“Anti-Abortion Groups Hold Triumphant Rally After Obama Years” was how the Associated Press titled its coverage of the march, later referring to the pro-life marchers as a “politically ascendant anti-abortion movement.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/27/l...-avoid-describing-march-for-life-as-pro-life/

The liberal media has been exposed, and is in its death spiral. The only people who actually believe their propaganda are libtards and fools. Maybe I was being redundant there.