• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Meet your new OC and play caller.........................................

You watch. ALOT a **** is gonna change.

it's gonna look like FIREPOWER compared to the last 2 years. Guns are gonna be blazing. i feel it.
KP gonna open up the offense with a few of the plays they do got that are really good at giving the advantage to the WRs.
Just anything different is gonna open up a big can of whoop-*** for Pickens & Muth.

Look out. It's gonna get exciting. I'm actually gonna watch the game this week now.

I'd have to take some hallucinogenic drugs to come up with any of that above.

If that does happen I'll probably be furious over 3 years of wasted time.

I'd have to take some hallucinogenic drugs to come up with any of that above.

If that does happen I'll probably be furious over 3 years of wasted time.

Spirit World travel has been very Hallucinogenic for me, I think.!

Salute the nation

If they roll out the same plan this week, firing Canada will be revealed as a farce.

I just can’t see that happening. Some changes will have to be made to make it look like Canada was the problem. I know they don’t have the ability to scrap the playbook in 4 days, so hopefully there were a few pages of plays that were never used. Play action for one would be nice, as well as using the middle of the field. Just add to the 10 plays they have used all year, and retire the jet sweeps.

If they roll out the same plan this week, firing Canada will be revealed as a farce.

I just can’t see that happening. Some changes will have to be made to make it look like Canada was the problem. I know they don’t have the ability to scrap the playbook in 4 days, so hopefully there were a few pages of plays that were never used. Play action for one would be nice, as well as using the middle of the field. Just add to the 10 plays they have used all year, and retire the jet sweeps.
How many jet sweeps have they run this year? That seems to be something that is talked about but really doesn't happen more than maybe once per game.

How many jet sweeps have they run this year? That seems to be something that is talked about but really doesn't happen more than maybe once per game.
I am more concerned for the lack of routes over the middle. That is what they need to solve to open up the offense that and the accuracy issues... Hopefully that will be reversed from the downward trend.

I am more concerned for the lack of routes over the middle. That is what they need to solve to open up the offense that and the accuracy issues... Hopefully that will be reversed from the downward trend.
I often thought that running slants would help open the middle of the field and hit receivers in stride to get YAC. Pickett hasn't been good this season and maybe they've given up, or maybe they need to throw them more often so the offense improves in this area.

I often thought that running slants would help open the middle of the field and hit receivers in stride to get YAC. Pickett hasn't been good this season and maybe they've given up, or maybe they need to throw them more often so the offense improves in this area.

I know he hasn't been good at the one step drops. Not sure how much that equates in. I agree so hard to put a finger on it. Probably multiple reasons. Regardless Kenny needs to improve on what is there for him to well improve on. Field vision and accuracy. Those should be able to be worked on and improved on.

Hopefully someone can guide him in the right direction soon...

Right, and some actually work too

A coherent plan using route combinations and an audible system to exploit defenses would be a nice starting point tho, Canada definitely lacked that

Right, and some actually work too

A coherent plan using route combinations and an audible system to exploit defenses would be a nice starting point tho, Canada definitely lacked that

You know how you have a house and lived in it for years with several things wrong but not fixed in the time you were there.

Then you put it up for sale but fix those things to get better price out of it……………..

Salute the nation