• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Melania and Barron Trump WON'T move to the White House so he can finish school in NY

Spike

Reaction score
Sources said, sources said, sources said....

barron-melania.jpg

Future First Lady Melania Trump and son Barron will not be moving to the White House after Donald Trump’s inauguration in January, The Post has learned.

The president-elect’s 46-year-old wife and their 10-year-old son are staying put at the family’s glitzy Trump Tower penthouse so that Barron can continue attending his Upper West Side private school, sources told The Post.

“Melania is extremely close to Barron, and they have become closer during the campaign,” said a source close to Trump’s transition team. “The campaign has been difficult for Barron, and she is really hoping to keep disruption to a minimum.”

Another source said Melania Trump will travel to the White House as needed, but that her primary focus is on Barron.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/melania-and-barron-trump-wont-be-moving-to-the-white-house/

-----------------------------

They really are digging for scraps

Uh. That's not scraps if true.

That doesn't sound like a "committed" first family to an objective observer.

I find this very odd. Why the hell would you split your family up? Every other kid has went to a private school in DC.

Uh. That's not scraps if true.

That doesn't sound like a "committed" first family to an objective observer.

Till the end of his school year? How dare a mother choose to stay with her son.

Their lives, their choices, right?

If it's until the end of the school year, that's fine. But, she should move to the WH after that. It would be extremely odd if she didn't.

You've all seen how Trump travels. He hits 5 states a day. New York is in his backyard. He can take his helicopter there at 5, have dinner, bang Melania and be back at the Trump House by 8pm. Besides, the White House is big downgrade from Trump Tower and DC is a piece of ****. I admire them for doing what is best for their son.

More like Melania is pissed about Trumps piggish behavior and does not want much to do with him right now.

More like Melania is pissed about Trumps piggish behavior and does not want much to do with him right now.

Yeeeeeeeeeah, right. That's why she's constantly been by his side holding his hand. He said ***** 15 years ago. Get over it.

You've all seen how Trump travels. He hits 5 states a day. New York is in his backyard. He can take his helicopter there at 5, have dinner, bang Melania and be back at the Trump House by 8pm. Besides, the White House is big downgrade from Trump Tower and DC is a piece of ****. I admire them for doing what is best for their son.

Of course you admire that POS, you sure as hell can't admit that ANYTHING he does is wrong.

You conveniently ignore how much this is going to cost the taxpayers. Secret Service now has to be split between two locations, they've already brought up how difficult it is to secure Trump tower being in the middle of a city.

Hey, but some of us knew this was going to be all about King Trump...all the time.

His sycophants are the real chumps.

Of course you admire that POS, you sure as hell can't admit that ANYTHING he does is wrong.

You conveniently ignore how much this is going to cost the taxpayers. Secret Service now has to be split between two locations, they've already brought up how difficult it is to secure Trump tower being in the middle of a city.

Hey, but some of us knew this was going to be all about King Trump...all the time.

His sycophants are the real chumps.

Good thing obummer wasn't like this at all.

Good thing obummer wasn't like this at all.

I wonder how much 800 rounds of golf cost the American tax payer? That's a lot of cart rentals for all those Secret Service members!

If he goes to a ritzy private school in D.C. pretty much all of his classmates will be the children of politicians and lobbyists and they're going to hate his guts.
Also I heard on Friday that the Oval Office is going to be torn up and remodeled after the first of the year and will be unusable for a year and Trump will have to work out of the Old Executive Office Building and his office in Trump Tower anyway.

Trump will not be in the White House much either, I'm guessing.

I honestly believe neither of them expected to win nor did they really want to win. He'll be pretty much just a figurehead, Pence will probably be running the country and I'm ok with that.

Let's face it, he's old, he's rich, he probably hasn't put in full time hours in a very long time. He'll delegate.

Trump will not be in the White House much either, I'm guessing.

I honestly believe neither of them expected to win nor did they really want to win. He'll be pretty much just a figurehead, Pence will probably be running the country and I'm ok with that.

Let's face it, he's old, he's rich, he probably hasn't put in full time hours in a very long time. He'll delegate.

Word is that Trump works all friggin day and half the night and functions fine on four hours of sleep nightly.

Word is that Trump works all friggin day and half the night and functions fine on four hours of sleep nightly.

Probably depends on what you consider to be work. I don't doubt he keeps himself busy.

I wonder how much 800 rounds of golf cost the American tax payer? That's a lot of cart rentals for all those Secret Service members!

And he spent $80 million of our money on vacations. Trump already gave up his $400K/ year salary as President. He's doing the job for free. Fucknuts like Elftard are just blinded by liberal hatred.

Yeeeeeeeeeah, right. That's why she's constantly been by his side holding his hand. He said ***** 15 years ago. Get over it.

It is not like it was before all the stuff came out about her husband. For a while she was not visible. Some of the accusations supposedly took place after they were married. Whether they are true or not is another story, but if you watch melanias body language she does not seem happy.

I mean, it's not like Bill has slept with Hildebeast in decades.....

I'd imagine she is not one of his biggest fans right now, but I'm sure a lot of gifts, pampering and apologies will ease his potty mouth and actions that came out. She knows he's a douche, though and accepts it to a point. Their problems are not our problems.

Trump will not be in the White House much either, I'm guessing. .

Wrong

Trump to live in White House

President-elect Donald Trump will live in the White House, he said Sunday, ending speculation about whether he might opt to stay in New York City and reside in Trump Tower or at one of his other properties.

His wife, Melania, and 10-year-old son, Barron, will likely join him after Barron finishes the school year this spring, Trump added.

“Yes, White House,” Trump told reporters when asked about where he will live, per a pool report.

Asked about plans for Melania and Barron to move to Washington, Trump added: “Very soon. After he’s finished with school."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donal...n/2016/11/trump-to-live-in-white-house-231685

---------------------

Put away the fainting couches

WHY is this a story? WHY? Look....I was a military spouse for a LONG time. We had to uproot my daughter mid-year several times, and it was difficult. If I could have stayed behind and let her finish out the school years, I would have. I don't see anything wrong with this.

WHY is this a story? WHY? Look....I was a military spouse for a LONG time. We had to uproot my daughter mid-year several times, and it was difficult. If I could have stayed behind and let her finish out the school years, I would have. I don't see anything wrong with this.

your sexism is loud and scary.

Anyone that has moved mid-school year would understand, it's not as easy as flipping a switch. It's awkward at best. No two schools are ever at the same point and making new friends while losing the old is hard.

Melania is doing the right thing for Barron. His life will be upset by this new situation bad enough as it is. For sure this eases the transition.