• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

We beat the brakes off this team if we ever come out up tempo and sugar huddle but oh hell no we have to prove we can run the rock....now let's go *******!

I don't understand how anybody can't see that poor coaching essentially threw half this game in the garbage. Do you honestly not see tge difference in the strategy and play calls on these last 2 scoring drives?

all this underneath stuff has been there all day. The steelers simply ignored it for most of the game.

yeah, Ben threw some bad passes but the playcalling was the main thing stopping the offense.

Yeah, it's great when he uses his check downs isn't it! Pretty ****** when he throws into double coverage though. I guess you'd call that inconsistent?

I didn't call it anything. Checking back on my past posts to make sure....

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Come on pressure

They give Pitta a free release

I didn't call it anything. Checking back on my past posts to make sure....

"You'd" is a contraction of "you would" ... implies the future. But truly, I was having a Coach moment and just not feeling like letting my point go.

"You'd" is a contraction of "you would" ... implies the future. But truly, I was having a Coach moment and just not feeling like letting my point go.

You don't let points go. We didn't need that put up on a billboard.

Get McCullers in there here

I don't understand how anybody can't see that poor coaching essentially threw half this game in the garbage. Do you honestly not see tge difference in the strategy and play calls on these last 2 scoring drives?

all this underneath stuff has been there all day. The steelers simply ignored it for most of the game.

yeah, Ben threw some bad passes but the playcalling was the main thing stopping the offense.

I'm sorry but there is not a single pass play they run that has one and only one option to throw to. There is a check down option on just about every single play. Just because Ben chooses not to throw them doesn't somehow make it the coaches fault. I do not see that line of reasoning that you feel is so obvious. If he's locking in on a single guy and forcing it into coverage that's on him.

Who wants an apple turnover?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

And you KNOW THIS, man!!!

1f95cf29c6f6254cb44d9e1b94b862c59082f480b83102d7e553c7f094b7da8f.jpg

Really, 2 DL on 3rd and short????

nice play Burns!