• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mnf.

Only people, hand the fans a tix. **** it.

These players CANNOT play a real game after that. Dude was getting cpr. Duck that

I hope Hamlin is okay and receiving the best care in the world right now. Even if they got the best news regarding his health, these players are emotionally exhausted and out of it. All they can think about is the health and well-being of their teammate right now. I think that's where we're all at right now. I just want to hear something positive about Hamlin.

I hope Hamlin is okay and receiving the best care in the world right now. Even if they got the best news regarding his health, these players are emotionally exhausted and out of it. All they can think about is the health and well-being of their teammate right now. I think that's where we're all at right now. I just want to hear something positive about Hamlin.
Amen

Amen

I had a friend get stabbed in the heart during a fight. He ran to his buddy and said we have to go. He made it another 5 steps and fell and never got back up. It’s crazy what your body can do with adrenaline. I pray that god guides the EMT’s, Nurses and Doctors hands when Trying to heal that young man.

I can’t even rationalize this. The cpr throws me. His spine could have been ****** at neck
It reminded me of the soccer player Christian Eriksen who collapse on the field. Hamlin did take a hard hit to the chest on the play.

Any word on what’s going on with injury or game cancellation ?

Salute the nation

Saw the play, went to do other things. Thought, "Yep, concussion."

Apparently not. CPR and assisted breathing? Yikes.

Man. They have to cancel this. I actually even feel bad for the announcers there too. What else can they possibly talk about. They have to fill up the air space. You can see they don’t want to be there either.

dude was dead in the field. CPR and AEd. Cancel this ******* game you **** RG